DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Which parts of the game need improvements?

1. The goblin war party which can only move around their territory
2. The wolves will at least give you pelts after being slain

Currently that's all I can think of, who has more suggestions?
I think it would be hard to explain in universe why MC has a bunch of Goblins following him around Weirdwood or Greyport... especially since the other races hate them so much.

But I agree with the wolf pelts.

Personally I would love more Party Members to have special skills so they can actually be helpful. Like how ALL Goblins have Mighty Blow, Oakly has Mighty Blow & Swipe, Oksana has Divine Smite & Divine Sheild. Like why dont Giants have some heavy attacks or Elves (Liandra & Caleah) have archery skills. Would make fighting those bastard Grumpkins a bit better IMO.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I think it would be hard to explain in universe why MC has a bunch of Goblins following him around Weirdwood or Greyport... especially since the other races hate them so much.

But I agree with the wolf pelts.

Personally I would love more Party Members to have special skills so they can actually be helpful. Like how ALL Goblins have Mighty Blow, Oakly has Mighty Blow & Swipe, Oksana has Divine Smite & Divine Sheild. Like why dont Giants have some heavy attacks or Elves (Liandra & Caleah) have archery skills. Would make fighting those bastard Grumpkins a bit better IMO.
Well the war party should have no problem entering places such as the goblin forest & ancient shrine

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
No matter how many times i do ziva with enchanced fertility potion she doesn't get pregnant and caleah only notifes of pregnancy but doesn't give birth. Is there any trigger to with ziva. Bcoz unless i get her pregnant, i can't proceed with next quest. Also when will i get the familiar cuz wt doesn't describes it and i have completed creepy crawlies quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No matter how many times i do ziva with enchanced fertility potion she doesn't get pregnant and caleah only notifes of pregnancy but doesn't give birth. Is there any trigger to with ziva. Bcoz unless i get her pregnant, i can't proceed with next quest. Also when will i get the familiar cuz wt doesn't describes it and i have completed creepy crawlies quest.
I think once you can do Mass then you're good to start trying to knock her up.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Yeah that's weird. They should be allowed to go to those places at least.
I thought of 1 crazy idea that might allow them to enter places that have prejudice to goblins & that's having Makith or Obeah cast some sort of spell on them that'll make them look human when they enter

Reactions: TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Which parts of the game need improvements?

1. The goblin war party which can only move around their territory
2. The wolves will at least give you pelts after being slain

Currently that's all I can think of, who has more suggestions?
1. Tribal territories, there are many goblin tribes. Maybe MC can unite them in the future?.
You wouldn't want one tribe of humans marching into another tribe of humans territory now would you?, not that that would ever happen. :unsure:

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I thought of 1 crazy idea that might allow them to enter places that have prejudice to goblins & that's having Makith or Obeah cast some sort of spell on them that'll make them look human when they enter
I mean technically MC could do that with his unorthodox use of the Summoning Spell. But would they behave :unsure:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wish that there'll be more monstergirls who'll be the mc's fuckbuddies, the mother of Frida & Hilde won't be a bad idea
I would rather kill the vamp girls and only do there quest to get the girl for the temple and never have any more action with them.

Please dev let us kill the vamp girls after getting them a new home quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has anyone got Obeah pregnant yet? Any tips?
Yes many times, super potion and just keep fucking her and it will happen.
You may need to take another potion when you run out of steam.

The more you get her pregnant the easier it becomes.

ioacysai

Nov 20, 2018
привет всем можите подсскозать где най прохождение Festival Lights??

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes