Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In my last playthrough I didn't use the Decensor patch to see how the game would be like.

1. You are right.
  2. We are talking about Mia & Doggy MC. You can't miss this scenes. I mentioned NTR because if you hide from the NTR to avoid the werewolf content, the MC transforms into a full Werewolf (identical to the one that would assault Mia), but if you choose to see the werewolf content, the MC turns into full body hairy man (incomplete transformation). In the first case Granny throw a rock at you, in the second case Mia stops you.
  3. I was mentioning what happens if you defeat him: Ziva says Grug was only defending his home. He can't be killed because he is needed for severals quest, even if you don't include him in the consecration ceremony. Beating him is really hard, so one should let Ziva negotiate.
  4. I once found her and rejected her to see how the game works. I don't remember how many days it takes for her to appear. If you don't find her in the hut you miss talking to her face to face (she sitting in the floor) and that is a shame because is unrepeatable. When you find her later you just talk with her sprite.
Regarding Mia and Doggy MC, I'm aware this is needed for the main story line, but I'm still unclear if you lose anything from the scene if you don't have the Decensor Patch, if you are forced into just watching her.
Shame about the Werewolf scene, would have been nice to have some consistency, I have liked a proper werewolf sex scene (and why stop at just Mia, I bet Frida would like some doggy action too), and if the MC could do it why wouldn't he. (that original attempt for the NTR scene was pathetic)
Grug is much easier to defeat if you cheat, I did just that the first time, I save scummed to see the other route and stuck with that, I'm still not clear if beating him, blocks his possible participation in a consecration threesome

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Regarding Mia and Doggy MC, I'm aware this is needed for the main story line, but I'm still unclear if you lose anything from the scene if you don't have the Decensor Patch, if you are forced into just watching her.
Shame about the Werewolf scene, would have been nice to have some consistency, I have liked a proper werewolf sex scene (and why stop at just Mia, I bet Frida would like some doggy action too), and if the MC could do it why wouldn't he. (that original attempt for the NTR scene was pathetic)
Grug is much easier to defeat if you cheat, I did just that the first time, I save scummed to see the other route and stuck with that, I'm still not clear if beating him, blocks his possible participation in a consecration threesome
When you turn into a Dire wolf (Balter) you can watch Mia masturbate, then come back another day and watch her again; or try to pleasure her. The latter scene has to variations (Werewolf and hairy man), but in both you are stopped before insertion.
Now you can have sex with her but you can't cum inside her.
When you give her the Red Dress the first sex scene is the same. She will have sex with the Werewolf MC (no sharing) or a wild Werewolf. This scene is not replayable but can be reviewed with a Spirit Potion.

Beating Grug doesn't block him from the consecration threesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Tinkerers Update News

View attachment 1957984
Hi everyone!
It's been a little over a week since 2.81 got released. I got some days of last weekend to visit a Rammstein concert, which was absolutely epic. But if you know the band, you know just about anything they do is epic. I also moved to a new PC (I've got a ton of custom stuff, I'm always afraid to lose). This should finally bring my lack of VRAM issues to end. I should therefor be able to work a bit more efficiently from now on. That's one less frustration to deal with:).
Anyway, work on 2.91 has also commenced. For this we will be picking up the main questline and revisit the Tower of Dread. No new characters this time around, I will just be focusing on Erevi and her daughter. It will be quite a large update, though. Got a lot scenes planned and I want to do a fairly large quest, so it's going to take some time....When will it be done? Don't know yet, but I am currently aiming at an October release. Everything is still a bit vague for now, but I will keep you guys up to date on a weekly-ish basis.
Oh, image downloads from seem to be up and running again. I will be updating the site with the latest images soon-ish (I'll drop a post to let you know).
I wish you all a great week!

Tinkerer.​

My guess is her succubus daughter finally drops

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Complete List of Scenes you can miss, (add to it if I miss any)
(I'm not counting missed scenes because you actively choose to reject a character)
  • Beth & Horse HJ/BJ/Horsey style, (if you don't use Decensor Patch)
  • Mia & Doggy MC? (not sure if this needs the Decensor patch or not)
  • Mia & Werewolf, (If you pussy out on the NTR warning)
  • Goblin Wedding Orgy, (If you are a heartless bastard who chooses for these brave warriors to die virgins)
  • Succubi Bathing scene/House Sleepover/Tower Sex/ Dungeon Sex, (if you don't use Decensor Patch)
  • Victoria/Succubi threesome, (if you never get spirit potions or if you don't use Decensor Patch)
  • Vampire Orgies, Lots of Vampire Sex!!!!, (if you kill the Vamps in Cemetery Rumors)
    (BTW if you do kill them, you don't deserve all that Vampirey Goodness )
  • Goblin Daughter Multiple Scenes, (if you don't use Decensor Patch)
  • Ziva & BFG (I forget his name, Frida's Ex), (if you kill the Giant at the temple instead of talking with him)
  • All the Oksana sex, (if you tell her the truth)
  • Sequoia Sex, (if you don't check the Huts after beating the midget army, though this might be recoverable)

•Obeah (if u execute her)

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
the lite version is way to update older version to the newer one
its not ment to be a stand-alone

if you never played it than download the full version
or put the lite version stuff in the 2.71 version
well thanks, i downloaded this because my connection is slow so downloading full one and then replacing the contents are kinda too much for me ill just skip it for now

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Could there be a possibility for default names for all the children? I mainly want to avoid double naming the kids and I feel like having defaults. (Or a place you can view your children's names ) would help.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well thanks, i downloaded this because my connection is slow so downloading full one and then replacing the contents are kinda too much for me ill just skip it for now
you don't "download the full one then replace it's contents", the Full one is what you need, if you had the last version of the full one, then you use the Lite Download you update it to the latest release.
The Mega connection is good in that you don't need to do it in one uninterrupted download.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Could there be a possibility for default names for all the children? I mainly want to avoid double naming the kids and I feel like having defaults. (Or a place you can view your children's names ) would help.
Well most women now have default names (the exceptions are Erevi, Mia, Frida & Victoria). However with the newest update you can get a magic book that keeps track of a woman's Affection, Pregnancy, Hornyness & the Names of the kids.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well most women now have default names (the exceptions are Erevi, Mia, Frida & Victoria). However with the newest update you can get a magic book that keeps track of a woman's Affection, Pregnancy, Hornyness & the Names of the kids.
That doesn't address the issue TheFirstFoxx put forward, I've asked the same thing, seeing the names after you have been forced to pick them doesn't help, we need it on the same screen or just before we are forced to name those kids, seeing it after just rubs salt in the wound when you realise how many times you've reused the same name with kids from the same mother.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That doesn't address the issue TheFirstFoxx put forward, I've asked the same thing, seeing the names after you have been forced to pick them doesn't help, we need it on the same screen or just before we are forced to name those kids, seeing it after just rubs salt in the wound when you realise how many times you've reused the same name with kids from the same mother.
Well usually there is a moment before speaking to the girls where u could check.

Personally I have a list of names that I attribute to each woman & I go through the order of birth.

Example: I have set the names of Mia's children as Jack, Jill, Hamelin, Snow, Rumpel & Rose (the theme being Fairytales).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The vampires. Some of the women can eat u (Game Over) & Maghda can be seen chowing on some dead guys foot...
Yeah but aren't the tags for like… actual fetish content in the game? This isn't a vore game by any definition lol.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah but aren't the tags for like… actual fetish content in the game? This isn't a vore game by any definition lol.
Vore is too niche, the Taggers don't understand what it means.

Wait, this game has a vore tag just because of the vampire quest? LMAO
Actually I think it is because the Ogres are seen eating a humaniod leg
there is a Spider Queen who might eat you if you have poor judgement
and a Batbreeder who might bite your dick off.

None of which is Vore in my book, maybe if they showed the Spider eating you rather than cutting straight to a Gameover

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes