a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Would someone be able to tell me what the conditions are for both increasing and decreasing the girl's "mood", I do not mean horny, but it seems like if I stay away for too long, they get pissed off.

However, I'm not sure what the conditions are to raise that "mood" back up.

As in, does talking to them once a day is sufficient to raise it back up, or do I need to fuck them, or sleep with them, or gift them things once a day?

For now, I just "Awe" them back into their place when they become too bitchy, but if someone could kindly clarify the conditions that provoke that state in the first place? Is it just not meeting them at all for a couple of days, or is it not fucking them, or not talking to them?
Gifts for the ones who like gifts.
Rosy give her 3 bags of flour and sleep in her bed plus sex.
Mia's wants you to cook for her and the children so go cook a meal in her house.
Sleeping in there bed helps.
Sex also helps.
Make sure you know if the girl wants you to cum inside or outside.

You can check on them in the book and see how the harts are, 5 is the max and the lower it gets the more pissed off they become and harder to raise it back up.
Only the goblin queen does not have harts but if you keep her pregnant then she is happy, plus sex every few days.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Would someone be able to tell me what the conditions are for both increasing and decreasing the girl's "mood", I do not mean horny, but it seems like if I stay away for too long, they get pissed off.

As in, does talking to them once a day is sufficient to raise it back up, or do I need to fuck them, or sleep with them, or gift them things once a day?

For now, I just "Awe" them back into their place when they become too bitchy, but if someone could kindly clarify the conditions that provoke that state in the first place? Is it just not meeting them at all for a couple of days, or is it not fucking them, or not talking to them?
Some girls want you to be the family man, mean sleep at home or be around more often. Don't really need much, just sleep at their house once every few days. If you don't sleep at home for 5 (?) consecutive days, then the relation ship will drop. The condition may vary for some. You can awe, gift, sex their relationship up. The girl are:
- Mia
- Rosie
- Victoria
- Liandra
- Luthien
- Frida (? not sure)

Edit: Julia? have not play her content for long.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Gifts for the ones who like gifts.
Rosy give her 3 bags of flour and sleep in her bed plus sex.
Mia's wants you to cook for her and the children so go cook a meal in her house.
Sleeping in there bed helps.
Sex also helps.
Make sure you know if the girl wants you to cum inside or outside.

You can check on them in the book and see how the harts are, 5 is the max and the lower it gets the more pissed off they become and harder to raise it back up.
Only the goblin queen does not have harts but if you keep her pregnant then she is happy, plus sex every few days.
Some girls want you to be the family man, mean sleep at home or be around more often. Don't really need much, just sleep at their house once every few days. If you don't sleep at home for 5 (?) consecutive days, then the relation ship will drop. The condition may vary for some. You can awe, gift, sex their relationship up. The girl are:
- Mia
- Rosie
- Victoria
- Liandra
- Luthien
- Frida (? not sure)

Edit: Julia? have not play her content for long.
Ok thank you both, since there are multiple options, that explains why I was unsure which was the correct one(s) to use, since all of them are potentially correct depending on who is affected.

I found that Awe is the easiest option for all of them, just make shit loads of vamp potion, and use it once in a while, and simply go around talk and awe all the females... done & dusted :D

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I started another save on the latest update. The first time I played I followed the WT, is it ok to do quests as I get them or should I follow the WT order again?
You can complete them as u go really. But some quests do need the completion if other quests for them to trigger. Example: you must ask Beth on a date (A Date With Beth) in order for Erevi to give birth after completing Restore The Temple.

Reactions: serencyon

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

As already indicated by some other people, there are different ways to increase their affection (and also some to decrease it): usually, sleeping with them is the best solution IMHO.

Concerning the automatic deterioration of the affection each day the conditions are:

- Player is away for more than 5 days at a time (-5 each day): Mia, Frida, Victoria, Rosy, Liandra, Julia, Erevi
- Every day while waiting for a shipment (-2 each day): Luthien
- How well fed she and her offspring are (-2 each day): Venomina
- Deteriorate if the player doesn't have sex with her frequently i.e. 3 days (-10 at the beginning, -5 after): Obeah

*** Edit ***
Erevi added, since version 2.91.

Last edited:

spoonfig

Feb 25, 2019
Was a fun little game, I enjoyed it for a while. My only issues I have are mostly with the quests breaking all the damned time. I had to restart like 5 times just because certain quests bugged out during interactions (still can't get 5 kids in the temple. Can't mate with Alice, Ziva won't get prego, and Caleah has been prego for 60+ days) and a few quests never started again... Another issue is with the %'s. I am level 20 and still miss in combat 1/4 of the time, and don't get me started on pregnancy. With the best fertility potion, it took 22 attempts to get Obeah, and after about 100+ attempts Ziva is still as baren as the wastelands. Overall, the game kept my attention and storyline so far is good. Hopefully in future update, I can recruit my lover's/offsprings into the party for battles?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Was a fun little game, I enjoyed it for a while. My only issues I have are mostly with the quests breaking all the damned time. I had to restart like 5 times just because certain quests bugged out during interactions (still can't get 5 kids in the temple. Can't mate with Alice, Ziva won't get prego, and Caleah has been prego for 60+ days) and a few quests never started again... Another issue is with the %'s. I am level 20 and still miss in combat 1/4 of the time, and don't get me started on pregnancy. With the best fertility potion, it took 22 attempts to get Obeah, and after about 100+ attempts Ziva is still as baren as the wastelands. Overall, the game kept my attention and storyline so far is good. Hopefully in future update, I can recruit my lover's/offsprings into the party for battles?
That is rather bizarre.
I've played the game quite a few times by now, and the only "issues" I've got, are quests waiting for other events to happen.
This could well be your case though, can you list the quests you've got running at the moment?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Firstly there are very few Bugs in this game, particularly compared with others. most of your problems are likely story points or "your" problems

I had to restart like 5 times just because certain quests bugged out during interactions
Try being specific, if a quest has a bug say;
  • which Game version,
  • which quest,
  • circumstances of the bug (what were you trying to do)
  • how the bug manifested (Black Screen?, Soft Lock?, Forced Close?, etc).
Dollars to donuts there is already a fix or your bug isn't really a bug.

(still can't get 5 kids in the temple. Can't mate with Alice, Ziva won't get prego, and Caleah has been prego for 60+ days)
You probably can't mate with Alice because you haven't trained her well enough (this is a story point)
Ziva is tough, it takes several goes to overcome the potion of barrenness. (this is a story point)
I don't remember the conditions for Caleah to give birth, I suspect she is blocked by your failure to move the story forward by getting Ziva pregnant

and a few quests never started again
Details? which quests (many quests need other factors to align (just like most games)).

With the best fertility potion, it took 22 attempts to get Obeah
22 attempts to get an infertile woman pregnant is pretty good, and amazing considering she is actively "consuming" your seed for her magic. (this is a story point)

and after about 100+ attempts Ziva is still as baren as the wastelands
I don't believe this, sure it takes a few goes to get Ziva's first pregnancy (and if the RNG doesn't roll your way it can feel frustrating), but no way you did this 100ish times with no success while using Enhanced Fertility... No way!

----
Just saying "the game keeps breaking" is a limp complaint, there are a lot of people on this thread who are very active and very helpful, and in the event it actually is a bug, several are active on the Devs discord and could report it properly to get it fixed.
(The Dev is really good at producing/uploading bug fixes quickly after he becomes aware of them)
----

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ziva cannot get pregnant until AFTER Mass For The Pious. Have you done this 1st mass yet (sex with 2 girls at alter in Temple). If not then Ziva's womb is locked. Once that's done save before you're next sex session & use Enhanced Fertility (if u have the Ancient Boom check to see if shes preg on there) if it's not successful, dont waste potions to re-load & try again

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ziva cannot get pregnant until AFTER Mass For The Pious. Have you done this 1st mass yet (sex with 2 girls at alter in Temple). If not then Ziva's womb is locked. Once that's done save before you're next sex session & use Enhanced Fertility (if u have the Ancient Boom check to see if shes preg on there) if it's not successful, dont waste potions to re-load & try again
OOOooohh!! Now I want an Ancient Boom,, can someone asked Tinkerer to make it happen??

I love it when typos tickle the imagination. :D

• Angry
Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Played the recent updated version from the beginning and come across something that has never occurred before in the many dozens of times I've played the game, the potion against infection does not work. Deleted that game and am now playing the same version on a different browser. I have noticed before that different browsers and sites affect the game in different ways, one of the worse for me is Firefox, when I play in Firefox the game is jumpy whereas in Opera, Bing or Chrome it's fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

spoonfig

Feb 25, 2019
Yup, after mass, I go to my room and pull the rope and alas no luck.

EDIT: found out alice needs to be in the library (accident) to be able to initiate preggy's.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yup, after mass, I go to my room and pull the rope and alas no luck.

EDIT: found out alice needs to be in the library (accident) to be able to initiate preggy's.
If think both Ziva & Caleah have to be horny for the bell ring to work. Try just save scumming when having sex with Ziva (also double up during mass, beang her twice) to get better results

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
You can complete them as u go really. But some quests do need the completion if other quests for them to trigger. Example: you must ask Beth on a date (A Date With Beth) in order for Erevi to give birth after completing Restore The Temple.
Thanks, I know about some quests being prerequisites. Was more afraid about potentially missing a scene if I did "side quests" as I got them but I think the game is well structured enough so it can't happen. One example I can think of is the threesome with Victoria that you can't miss because she can only gives birth after Waystone 2 has been completed

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks, I know about some quests being prerequisites. Was more afraid about potentially missing a scene if I did "side quests" as I got them but I think the game is well structured enough so it can't happen. One example I can think of is the threesome with Victoria that you can't miss because she can only gives birth after Waystone 2 has been completed
AFAIK the only scene you can miss is the Victoria & Succubi daughter threesome, and you can't even miss that because you can use a Spirit potion to "relive" it. (even if you missed it).
Not counting the optional misses, like the Werewolf/Mia and Goblin orgy

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That & Roderick will NOT show up until after then as well. So far it's been pretty well done & quests are locked behind other quests so u should be fine. The only things u can miss are secret/special scenes that do not affect the story & can still be seen through the Spirit Potions.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes