muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Bake with her till u can ask for sex. Give Special Pastry for BJ. Return & repeat for FJ. The ask about BF
Yeah, what I was missing was the special pastry. I don't really have an incentive to bake by myself, so I never tried it out, which means I never discovered it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, what I was missing was the special pastry. I don't really have an incentive to bake by myself, so I never tried it out, which means I never discovered it.
Quest 64 "Flour for the Baker" It is mentioned.

"During each baking session you can ask her to perform increasingly lewd things. But she'll refuse to perform any sexual acts with you.
For this you'll need special pastries. You can bake pastries at the bakery or at the house in the village. The pastries you bake will be normal pastries (they don't do much).
Unless you happen to have Moonflower Pollen on you. In which case you'll either accidentally spill it in the dough or can add it on purpose (if you know it's effects).
Try giving Rosy a special pastry next time you bake together. You'll get to unlock the blowjob scene and later the footjob scene.
After the footjob scene you can enquire about her boyfriend. See quest "The Missing Boyfriend"
"

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Quest 64 "Flour for the Baker" It is mentioned.

"During each baking session you can ask her to perform increasingly lewd things. But she'll refuse to perform any sexual acts with you.
For this you'll need special pastries. You can bake pastries at the bakery or at the house in the village. The pastries you bake will be normal pastries (they don't do much).
Unless you happen to have Moonflower Pollen on you. In which case you'll either accidentally spill it in the dough or can add it on purpose (if you know it's effects).
Try giving Rosy a special pastry next time you bake together. You'll get to unlock the blowjob scene and later the footjob scene.
After the footjob scene you can enquire about her boyfriend. See quest "The Missing Boyfriend"
"
I'm doing a no-walkthrough playthrough. I remember enough of the walkthrough to not miss anything, but I wasn't 100% on the Rosy questline (because on some playthroughs I sometimes just don't do it; she's not one of my favourites TBH).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm doing a no-walkthrough playthrough. I remember enough of the walkthrough to not miss anything, but I wasn't 100% on the Rosy questline (because on some playthroughs I sometimes just don't do it; she's not one of my favourites TBH).
Good luck on that, there is some quest you will never see unless you read the walkthrough.
Or come here and ask questions like yours.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Good luck on that, there is some quest you will never see unless you read the walkthrough.
Like I said, I've played with the walkthrough before, so I have a general idea of where I'm headed. Maybe I'll have to pull it out again for the latest quests with Obeah, etc., since I've never done those before.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
what quests do you miss? I've never used the walkthrough and I've never seen any indication I might have missed something

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what quests do you miss? I've never used the walkthrough and I've never seen any indication I might have missed something
How many quest have you done?

128 is how many in the game.

king rizo

Nov 5, 2020
Anyone know about the future update?

What focus of next update?

Maybe about :
1. Maghda - add more questline and give birth. Maybe half human and orc girl. Like shrek who's know?. Or have anoter tribe like orc leader. Give some sex in cave or something

2. Beth - add more questline about beth and her farm. I think farm have anoter room or maybe floor 2. About beastitaly with horse. Honestly i love about monster girl and sex with animal

3. Molly daugther - add story about molly background and make some incest relationship with molly daughter maybe she is centaur girl

4. Cave goblin - add some tribe like obeah but its cave goblin

5. Another pet - i such love if add more pet. Like female gator or mermaid maybe

6. Journey never end - more maps and more questline , maybe like sea or anoter camp or town

7. About castle - east castle near dock maybe. Princes or something

8. Slyph - maybe forest fairy.

9. Another story - like blacksmith' wife and other wife who never seen

10. Female werewolf - mutan werewolf be a female

11. Dragon lady - add quest more to dragon lady and her baby

12. Zombie girl - maybe shit like mutan

13. Mom - incest story with ghost mom. Maybe have potior or magic to sex with ghost mom

14. Make new tribe with cahlea - swamp elf maybe need more baby

15. Grogoth family maybe?

16. Hilde ? - need baby

17. Sucubus daugther?

18. Become alpha of bat breader all of gilrs harem

Maybe have anoter perseption? Please respon me

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think domwolf is the best thinker ever. In this forum.. so what do you think domwolf?
dont get DomWolf started otherwise he dont stop until he wrote down 7 pages full of things that could happen ingame that even makes sense, i have been there :D

but Tinkerer for the next one is going back to the tower, atleast that was his 'very short roadmap'' :D
that we getting nobody knows story / scene wise

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
dont get DomWolf started otherwise he dont stop until he wrote down 7 pages full of things that could happen ingame that even makes sense, i have been there :D

but Tinkerer for the next one is going back to the tower, atleast that was his 'very short roadmap'' :D
that we getting nobody knows story / scene wise
Oh? Roadmap, of sorts? Care to share some details of what's planned next? :)

Any kind of rough ETA on the next update? Just wondering, nothing more.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Oh? Roadmap, of sorts? Care to share some details of what's planned next? :)

Any kind of rough ETA on the next update? Just wondering, nothing more.
Tinkerer said he wanted to do more for the temple/tower conflixt so its 1 girl than one of temple or tower
we had the temple with the Julia update and so, now the goblin( random girl) so tower is next up

but again, we dont know what it will be about and how longs it will take, that is tinkerer thing and we just wait and find out

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Tinkerer said he wanted to do more for the temple/tower conflixt so its 1 girl than one of temple or tower
we had the temple with the Julia update and so, now the goblin( random girl) so tower is next up

but again, we dont know what it will be about and how longs it will take, that is tinkerer thing and we just wait and find out
Would you happen to know if he plans to put that game on Steam by any chance?

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone know about the future update?

What focus of next update?

Maybe about :
1. Maghda - add more questline and give birth. Maybe half human and orc girl. Like shrek who's know?. Or have anoter tribe like orc leader. Give some sex in cave or something

2. Beth - add more questline about beth and her farm. I think farm have anoter room or maybe floor 2. About beastitaly with horse. Honestly i love about monster girl and sex with animal

3. Molly daugther - add story about molly background and make some incest relationship with molly daughter maybe she is centaur girl

4. Cave goblin - add some tribe like obeah but its cave goblin

5. Another pet - i such love if add more pet. Like female gator or mermaid maybe

6. Journey never end - more maps and more questline , maybe like sea or anoter camp or town

7. About castle - east castle near dock maybe. Princes or something

8. Slyph - maybe forest fairy.

9. Another story - like blacksmith' wife and other wife who never seen

10. Female werewolf - mutan werewolf be a female

11. Dragon lady - add quest more to dragon lady and her baby

12. Zombie girl - maybe shit like mutan

13. Mom - incest story with ghost mom. Maybe have potior or magic to sex with ghost mom

14. Make new tribe with cahlea - swamp elf maybe need more baby

15. Grogoth family maybe?

16. Hilde ? - need baby

17. Sucubus daugther?

18. Become alpha of bat breader all of gilrs harem

Maybe have anoter perseption? Please respon me
These are not cannon just my thoughts. Mostly cos I was 1) specifically asked & 2) M3ntir & Stll996 called me out so...

1) Maghda will definitely give birth but a Specail Daughter is something that's very much 50/50 at this point. I heard Tinkerer has a second (more attractive) model that he had for Maghda & has been debating to himself wether to add it as a daughter. But hes very much apprehensive to add too much incest in the game. Daughters will only be added if he thinks of a mechanic/story need for them. Likleyhood is she will probs have a max birthrate (IMO), but I wouldnt mind her having a Cave Flower garden in her den personally.

2) Beth will again definitely give birth, perhaps show her home (& upgrade it?). I doubt she will keep any monster girls at her Stable (I did have that idea but was shut down lol). I think a good plotline for Beth would focus on her father's alcoholism. Perhaps the "betrayal" of MC knocking up his daughter could have him relapse & Thugs begin knocking at Bwth's door for their money?

3) Molly's daughter will get an update where she matures into a fully grown cowgirl. Based on her father she will probably be a Minotaur (not centauroid).

4) Cave Goblin I very likley to be added as it's the only species we havent beaten yet.

5) Their is room in the dungeon for at least 2 more pets. I would love to see more semi-inteligent sex pets. Gater Girl seems like the most likley species (that I've seen on the map) that could become a resource fuck if Tink adds Gater Eggs perhaps?

6) Hopfully we get to see the whole map.

7) Well the city is ruled by the Baron & in game its confirmed he has a daughter so mabey.

8) I mean the Grumpkins arr Fae & Pixoes have been mentioned so Fairfolk are confirmed. Perhaps in the future when all the other plots are finished we may be blessed with some Faerie Girls.

9) Unlikley Tinkerer will add more random girls we dont know about to the existing rosta of NPCs in town.

10) Having a Werewolf to breed you're own pack for the vampire castle could be a fun story/mini-questline. Not sure how likley it is but I have had this thought before.

11) Vix (dragon) will give birth & have plotline. Right now there is little info Tinkerer has given as he has been focusing on the other females. A lot of people have been asking for a daughter but the same issue as with Maghda rears its head, if theres no story/mechanics purpose it's too much if a risk to add. Personally I would like to have infinite dragons babies so MC can bring back the species from the brink ;)

12) Lots of people want a Zombie (personally not for me) & from what I've seen Tinkerer is avoiding female undead for this reason lol (Vampires & Ghosts are not rotting corpses so they dont count as 1 is essentially a type of non-living immortal the other has no flesh to grope lol).

13) I feel like it may be that the mother's ghost is something else but it's just a theory.

14) That's not gonna happen. Apart from assisting Ziva Caleah's story is done & her children are in the Temple.

15) By Grogoth do you mean the Krogoth? That weird horned yeti in the mountain? As we have only seen 1 I'm not sure if they will be expanded on in anyway.

16) Obviosyly Hilde will have a full pregnancy arc & I cant wait :sneaky:

17) Succubus will give birth to Nergal's Champion but the gender is yet to be revealed. I personally think its should be an Incubus (male) so MC has another rival to deal with (I like rivals cos it makes me feel like a badass when I deal with them lol) but for now we shall see, the Tower is the next update.

18) Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Hope this is helpful/wasent too Crushing with some of my answers.

Specifically for M3ntir; TLDR: a list answering King rizo's post about their ideas/wishlist

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
These are not cannon just my thoughts. Mostly cos I was 1) specifically asked & 2) M3ntir & Stll996 called me out so...

1) Maghda will definitely give birth but a Specail Daughter is something that's very much 50/50 at this point. I heard Tinkerer has a second (more attractive) model that he had for Maghda & has been debating to himself wether to add it as a daughter. But hes very much apprehensive to add too much incest in the game. Daughters will only be added if he thinks of a mechanic/story need for them. Likleyhood is she will probs have a max birthrate (IMO), but I wouldnt mind her having a Cave Flower garden in her den personally.

11) Vix (dragon) will give birth & have plotline. Right now there is little info Tinkerer has given as he has been focusing on the other females. A lot of people have been asking for a daughter but the same issue as with Maghda rears its head, if theres no story/mechanics purpose it's too much if a risk to add. Personally I would like to have infinite dragons babies so MC can bring back the species from the brink ;)

17) Succubus will give birth to Nergal's Champion but the gender is yet to be revealed. I personally think its should be an Incubus (male) so MC has another rival to deal with (I like rivals cos it makes me feel like a badass when I deal with them lol) but for now we shall see, the Tower is the next update.
Since when valid story or mechanics are needed to add incest and fuckable daughters??? :D

Jokes aside, thank you for the answers, even if some of them sucks because... so many daughters are around now... I mean, once they turn 18, the only males available in that amount, are either their half brothers, or their brothers, that's in the temple alone... I mean, the entire village is literally going to be over run by MC's baby in a couple of years.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Since when valid story or mechanics are needed to add incest and fuckable daughters??? :D

Jokes aside, thank you for the answers, even if some of them sucks because... so many daughters are around now... I mean, once they turn 18, the only males available in that amount, are either their half brothers, or their brothers, that's in the temple alone... I mean, the entire village is literally going to be over run by MC's baby in a couple of years.
You're very welcome (y).

I'm not saying there will be NO more Spceial Daughters, just that Tinkerer is apprehensive to mess with Patreon. So if he comes up with a big story/mechanics for why they are in the game then he will. Fingers crossed am'i right

Griffan

May 17, 2018
So I've got the game and decensor patch...
Do I need to download the bugfix as well or not ?
I'm asking because I wonder if the newest version requires it or not.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes