Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
•Werewolf can fuck Mia
•Goblins gangbang Shakala
•Grug fucks Ziva
Since the original question is about "sharing", I did not count Mia werewolf scene. The other two are "sharing". Once and avoidable anyway.

Will Gwenneth and the two guards scene count as "sharing"?

The Lite version is probably to blame here, play the full version, and remember the patch and fix.

PS I'm not 100% sure but the Lite version isn't supposed to be standalone, you use it to update your older full version, Someone please correct me if I'm wrong
To my understanding, "lite" version work like an update patch to patch up older version to latest version. It is there for anyone who does not wish to redownload materials that are already in the older version. However, you must remember that you should not skip a version with "lite". For example, you should not update 2.6x and older with 2.8x "lite". It will work for scripts, but some image and animation might be missing.

Reactions: DomWolf and M3ntir

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will Gwenneth and the two guards scene count as "sharing"?
At the time for Gwenneth no its not counted as sharing, she is the town whore and until you become mayor is when you can have her as a love interest.

a12123

Nov 23, 2017
Quest: Mysterious Disappearances

can't find Shakala all day I saw youtube walkthrough and did the same but still can't find her

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quest: Mysterious Disappearances

can't find Shakala all day I saw youtube walkthrough and did the same but still can't find her
If she gave birth to your daughter then she's at the village if not she should be in the throne room.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I got the quest Cemetery Rumours, met the vampire girls, got them their food etc., but the quest is still incomplete in my menu even with no tasks left to accomplish. What's more, I got the election event since, so the mayor (who was the quest giver) is dead. Is this a bug?

Also, what do you have to do again for Rosy to talk to you about her boyfriend so you can recover that thing in Vixenatrix's cave? I did the baking scenes up to the point where she says she shouldn't have let it go this far, but now I can't seem to progress.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I got the quest Cemetery Rumours, met the vampire girls, got them their food etc., but the quest is still incomplete in my menu even with no tasks left to accomplish. What's more, I got the election event since, so the mayor (who was the quest giver) is dead. Is this a bug?

Also, what do you have to do again for Rosy to talk to you about her boyfriend so you can recover that thing in Vixenatrix's cave? I did the baking scenes up to the point where she says she shouldn't have let it go this far, but now I can't seem to progress.
Cemetery Rumors drags on until after you kill the master, don't worry it'll happen eventually, you have about 3-4 quests to do before that even shows up
For Rosy you need her boyfriends ring, have you met the dragon yet? you'll do this when you relight to temple

Reactions: John muff

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For Rosy you need her boyfriends ring, have you met the dragon yet? you'll do this when you relight to temple
Don't you need to know about the ring before meeting Vixenatrix? I was under the impression that you only had one chance to recover the ring, namely the time you go into the secret passage to get the gemstone, after which it locks you out, and I can't pick up the ring before Rosy tells me about her boyfriend.

Reactions: John muff

John muff

Jun 13, 2022
Cemetery Rumors drags on until after you kill the master, don't worry it'll happen eventually, you have about 3-4 quests to do before that even shows up
Thank you very much :D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Don't you need to know about the ring before meeting Vixenatrix? I was under the impression that you only had one chance to recover the ring, namely the time you go into the secret passage to get the gemstone, after which it locks you out, and I can't pick up the ring before Rosy tells me about her boyfriend.
I think most of us get the ring the first time round, but if you miss it you can go back and do it later, just talk to Vixs and she'll lift you up.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I think most of us get the ring the first time round, but if you miss it you can go back and do it later, just talk to Vixs and she'll lift you up.
If you can get it the first time around, what am I missing with Rosy's questline? She hasn't talked to me about her boyfriend yet.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If you can get it the first time around, what am I missing with Rosy's questline? She hasn't talked to me about her boyfriend yet.
you got her affection to max?
Gone through all the different sexy stuff while baking?
fed her a special pastry?
at some point she'll tell you she can't go further she has a fiancee

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
you got her affection to max?
Gone through all the different sexy stuff while baking?
fed her a special pastry?
at some point she'll tell you she can't go further she has a fiancee
IDK what her max affection is. I went through all her baking scenes up to the point where you can offer sex (where she replies that we shouldn't go any further), and I did that scene two extra times just for good measure.

I haven't learned how to make special pastries yet, and she hasn't told me about her fiancé.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
IDK what her max affection is. I went through all her baking scenes up to the point where you can offer sex (where she replies that we shouldn't go any further), and I did that scene two extra times just for good measure.

I haven't learned how to make special pastries yet, and she hasn't told me about her fiancé.
just bake pastries with moon pollen in you inventory (solo)
upload you save let me look at it, it's been to long since I've had to think about it

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

just bake pastries with moon pollen in you inventory (solo)
upload you save let me look at it, it's been to long since I've had to think about it
You are correct, all that is needed is baking once. The MC will accidentally spread some moonflower dust on it, and discover its properties, and the effect it has on Rosy that way.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Bake with her till u can ask for sex. Give Special Pastry for BJ. Return & repeat for FJ. The ask about BF

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes