PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What will the female cave goblin be like? Who thought about this? Ok this sounds like a crazy topic to bring up but I see the different personalities of the goblin chicks who are members of the mc's fuckbuddies which I want to bring up:

1. Shakala - The common gobliness who's of royal birth so she has the alpha-female attitude

2. Sequoia - Pygmy gobliness with submissive attitude who's history is much of a mystery

3. Shakala's daughter - Hybrid daughter of the mc & Shakala who's pretty much a teenager

4. Obeah - Black gobliness who was a student of Makith & became an outcast for learning the dark arts

From there, I like to know what the cave gobliness will be like in future updates

Reactions: FunFuntomes

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
when i download the lite version i get an error in the first loasing screen that www/img/patreon.png was not found. i tried to add some random image with the same name in the same folder manually but didnt work. how do i fix this?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What will the female cave goblin be like? Who thought about this? Ok this sounds like a crazy topic to bring up but I see the different personalities of the goblin chicks who are members of the mc's fuckbuddies which I want to bring up:

1. Shakala - The common gobliness who's of royal birth so she has the alpha-female attitude

2. Sequoia - Pygmy gobliness with submissive attitude who's history is much of a mystery

3. Shakala's daughter - Hybrid daughter of the mc & Shakala who's pretty much a teenager

4. Obeah - Black gobliness who was a student of Makith & became an outcast for learning the dark arts

From there, I like to know what the cave gobliness will be like in future updates

I would love the Cave Goblin to be a rebel punk lol

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I don't usually ask for help but the man cave quest has me stumped. I assumed buying all the equipment from the carpenter and the skimpy bikini from the tailor, along with giving the breeder plenty of orgasms, would complete it. What have I missed?.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I also wonder will there be a female grumpkin
Probably not as I did ask Tinkerer what's the deal with them. They are a type of Fae & he said that hes thinking they just steal other women to reproduce. So I dont think there are females lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't usually ask for help but the man cave quest has me stumped. I assumed buying all the equipment from the carpenter and the skimpy bikini from the tailor, along with giving the breeder plenty of orgasms, would complete it. What have I missed?.
Have you started Man Cave? If not then u need to complete Domestic Issues first I beleive. Get Succubus preg & buy her the Oriental outfit then after that (if u have all the sex frames & highest affection) next time u put BatBreeder back after an orgasnm the quest should trigger (if u click the wall on the left side of Bolon's cooking pot u can raise her affection to skip the mini-game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Have you started Man Cave? If not then u need to complete Domestic Issues first I beleive. Get Succubus preg & buy her the Oriental outfit then after that (if u have all the sex frames & highest affection) next time u put BatBreeder back after an orgasnm the quest should trigger (if u click the wall on the left side of Bolon's cooking pot u can raise her affection to skip the mini-game.
You don't need "Domestic Issues" for mancave, To date I've never done it first.
My guess is Mancave triggers when Batbreeders affection is maxed. (though I've never had to chase it so I don't have any firm ideas)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Probably not as I did ask Tinkerer what's the deal with them. They are a type of Fae & he said that hes thinking they just steal other women to reproduce. So I dont think there are females lol
I see, I hope that Tinkerer will have the giant village made into another base for the mc too in future updates

cast91

Jul 29, 2022
I am not able to capture a bad breeder to be my pet slave? it is a bug?
Also this mission appeared

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
to capture the Batbreeder to need to use the Stun attack from the magical section, then if it works go for the "kill".
for domestic affairs buy your succubi daughter a new outfit. easy peasy :p

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Stunning the bat breeder is more effective if your first strike is higher than 30, use a lesser weapon and strike twice if that proves more effective, to get above 30. Taking a crystal egg followed by magic water gives you a more effective stun spell.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes