M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
Hi,
Version 2.81 of peasant's quest has two bugs that cause a lot of people some problems. Namely:
1) Game stuck on image during doggy sex with Jenny
2) Game stuck on black screen when player walks of map during imp pregnancy/birth announcement.
This patch should fix these issues. A brief installation instruction can be found in the .zip file (installation.txt)

Tinkerer​

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Is there any penalty for using Rosy's children to tend the fields for farming or is just them having dialogues about wanting to play and paying them 2 coins per field? Can I just keep them working forever?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there any penalty for using Rosy's children to tend the fields for farming or is just them having dialogues about wanting to play and paying them 2 coins per field? Can I just keep them working forever?
If they complain just take them to see Dolph and Magdha, they know what to do with naughty children who don't do their chores. Remember you can always make more

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No but I personally like to swap 2 out every other weak so that way they all work & they all get some playtime too lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So not sure exactly who said this before so I'm just gonna put my thoughts here.

So someone on here mentioned they think Black Giblins all made a deal to become what they are, like Obeah. I would say Black Goblins are just another sub-species/tribe of Goblins. They seem to have slight intermingling among the tribes beyond just fighting as the Goblin King was king if the region. That would explain why Obeah originnaly soute out Makith, she is the only female Shaman in the region. Makith even explains it was weird because the duties if a young female is to breed many warriors but she tought her anyway. Obeah sacrificed her Fertility (& any seed sha gains) to dark gods in exchange for necromantic powers over death.

Tbh I reckon she is just short compared to the males & she has always been a Black Goblin (like the rest of them). Black Goblins are depicted as being larger, stronger & smarter but even among the (on average) tallest races of humans IRL there are still those who just didnt hit the size lottery...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is v.272 only have 115 Quests mission?
In v2.81 I have 121 and 5 were added in this version, I have 2 or 3 more that will get added once the daughter comes of age.
Incest patch will add some, don't know how many but it does add to the quest numbers.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have played this game from beginning to end countless times, never failed a quest but have yet to pass 119 missions, I have no idea what I keep missing.
121 here and there are still some to go. 121.jpg

Reactions: TSSG59

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
There are
- 125 quests in versions 2.7x
- +5 (not tested) = 130 in versions 2.8x.

However, 1 quest ("Quest 100: Mass For The Pious") is not implemented in the game, and 2 quests are exclusive ("Quest 116: Acorns" OR "Quest 120: Security") : which means you can only have 123 quests in your quest log in versions 2.7x (and 128 in versions 2.8x).

See https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-81-tinkerer.1717/post-3060936

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I cant get Caleah or Ziva pregnant (in the temple) and I can no longer get Alice pregnant either, iv used multiple enhanced fertility pots, tried with different scenes, and nothing. Also Alice keeps disappearing and I cant find her anywhere in the temple. No clue whats going on, iv only had 1 kid with alice, and 0 with the other 2. Am i missing something? or is there a fix?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I cant get Caleah or Ziva pregnant (in the temple) and I can no longer get Alice pregnant either, iv used multiple enhanced fertility pots, tried with different scenes, and nothing. Also Alice keeps disappearing and I cant find her anywhere in the temple. No clue whats going on, iv only had 1 kid with alice, and 0 with the other 2. Am i missing something? or is there a fix?
it can take a while to get them pregnant depending on the RNG (you are still fighting against their potions of barreness at this point), are you sure alice is gone from the temple, there are atleast 3 different locations she has chores plus her room

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
it can take a while to get them pregnant depending on the RNG (you are still fighting against their potions of barreness at this point), are you sure alice is gone from the temple, there are atleast 3 different locations she has chores plus her room
Ok, managed to get ziva pregnant, thought it was gaurenteed with enhanced pot. But ya she still dissapears from time to time, but no big deal. Thank you though!

Darkmanx

Apr 10, 2019
Hi guys! I have problem here at the very beginnig of the game in stables after cleaning hourseshit it says 'Missing image'. How can I fix it?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Have you taken Caleah on a date?, it works for me every time.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes