Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did that many times, I've only noticed because it seemed obvious I was missing a stone of some kind.
I started a new game, and got it as early as I could, the quest was not there.

I've got no idea which event chased him away though.
what stone were you missing?, he gives you a key, and you get the cresent moon medallion from the grave, at the ruins it seems there is space anther amulet/key which we don't have yet (I didn't have anyway), which doesn't seem to matter yet, you get the book from the other side.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
what stone were you missing?, he gives you a key, and you get the cresent moon medallion from the grave, at the ruins it seems there is space anther amulet/key which we don't have yet (I didn't have anyway), which doesn't seem to matter yet, you get the book from the other side.
It was one of the two yes, but I'm pretty certain I got the other.
I should be reaching that point again in a couple of hours, so I'll know for sure.

For my own reminder in case I forgot: I got the left side, and I'm looking for the right side.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It was one of the two yes, but I'm pretty certain I got the other.
I should be reaching that point again in a couple of hours, so I'll know for sure.

For my own reminder in case I forgot: I got the left side, and I'm looking for the right side.
yup same here, though I think the right side opens too when you use the left side. seems like the guy disappeared because you took what he was selling, I think the right side might be a place holder for a future story component.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I did that many times, I've only noticed because it seemed obvious I was missing a stone of some kind.
I started a new game, and got it as early as I could, the quest was not there.

I've got no idea which event chased him away though.
if you mean the quest for the book in a new game?
the guy spawns basicly only if you have atleast 300 coins in your bags

otherwise i am confused what part you have troubles with

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

He disappeared; without me buying the stuff. And even though I had 1000's in gold, no matter what I did, or how often I went back, he never showed again :)

I do believe that if you get the temple quest, he just goes, or it could be the cemetery one. I did not notice right away, I only started looking for it once I thought my income was good enough in case it was a scam... I mean, he did look scamy like hell, and I did not feel like getting yet another "game over.' :D

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
yup same here, though I think the right side opens too when you use the left side. seems like the guy disappeared because you took what he was selling, I think the right side might be a place holder for a future story component.

Still got the same, left side. The right side is a "full moon", so I guess there's nothing there then... Oh well :)

Blahbs

Apr 29, 2021
Read back a few you're find my answer....:rolleyes:
Wow, thx DomWolf! It's not like I already said in my comment that I had the Decensor Patch downloaded! I prolly wouldn't have replied so sarcastically if you hadn't used the emoji. Still996 was way more helpful :rolleyes:

Blahbs

Apr 29, 2021
if you have the decensor in the right place you should see "Censorship.txt" in the www folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, I downloaded the patch, and extracted it directly into the www folder, yet I don't see the "censorship.txt" showing up within the files, and it still doesn't work. I have it as a folder extracted into the file if that changes anything.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey, I downloaded the patch, and extracted it directly into the www folder, yet I don't see the "censorship.txt" showing up within the files, and it still doesn't work. I have it as a folder extracted into the file if that changes anything.
thats what's gone wrong, open that folder and take the censorship.txt that will be in there and drop it in the www folder, just like my screen shot

Edit: your app for unpacking compressed files is likely set up to create a folder to unpack too, you might want to look through it's settings and uncheck whatever box is checked to make that happen.

Strictly speaking you don't need a zip for this, it's just a txt document called "censorship.txt" containing a single word "Off"

Last edited:
Reactions: Blahbs

Blahbs

Apr 29, 2021
thats what's gone wrong, open that folder and take the censorship.txt that will be in there and drop it in the www folder, just like my screen shot

Edit: your app for unpacking compressed files is likely set up to create a folder to unpack too, you might want to look through it's settings and uncheck whatever box is checked to make that happen.

Strictly speaking you don't need a zip for this, it's just a txt document called "censorship.txt" containing a single word "Off"
Ok, thx a lot. It worked out

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I added the decensor patch to www folder, so why do I get this black screen bug when I start the game for the first time?
Loading Error
Failed to load:img/pictures/patreon.png
Retry

I've also tried replacing the patch a couple times and nothing changed.
EDIT: I tried without patch and... no difference. Is it because I downloaded the lite version?
thats nothing to do with the Decensor patch, and everything to do with the Lite version

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
He disappeared; without me buying the stuff. And even though I had 1000's in gold, no matter what I did, or how often I went back, he never showed again :)

I do believe that if you get the temple quest, he just goes, or it could be the cemetery one. I did not notice right away, I only started looking for it once I thought my income was good enough in case it was a scam... I mean, he did look scamy like hell, and I did not feel like getting yet another "game over.' :D
I finished Waystones quests & started the cemetery, Jenny & Wedding Wrecker quest lines before remembering about him, he was still there. Definitely sounds like a bug.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I finished Waystones quests & started the cemetery, Jenny & Wedding Wrecker quest lines before remembering about him, he was still there. Definitely sounds like a bug.
There might be another quest leading to that, I'm not familiar enough with the game to know.
Otherwise, it somehow activated itself without me going to the grave to pick up the key, since in that playthough, I did not do it as I did not have the quest from him :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There might be another quest leading to that, I'm not familiar enough with the game to know.
Otherwise, it somehow activated itself without me going to the grave to pick up the key, since in that playthough, I did not do it as I did not have the quest from him :)
he gives you the key, which leads you to talk to the inn keeper then the blacksmith, the medallion is in the grave (blacksmiths uncle)
My guess is whether you meant to or not you bought the key (or the code thought you did). But that is the joy of WIP's little 1's where there should be 0's and vice versa

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
he gives you the key, which leads you to talk to the inn keeper then the blacksmith, the medallion is in the grave (blacksmiths uncle)
My guess is whether you meant to or not you bought the key (or the code thought you did). But that is the joy of WIP's little 1's where there should be 0's and vice versa
Thing is, I'm pretty sure I played this game a long time ago, and went further in the story... but there I seemed to be stuck. I thought the second room was the missing key, but apparently not... On the plus side, this playthrough is a lot more natural now that I now roughly how the game works.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've been playing/following this game for probably 2 or even 3 years now and I can't believe I've actually put over 50 hours into it already. I've never played any erotic game for this long but it's honestly worth it. Peasant't quest is just one of my favourite games because there's so much stuff to do (also love how almost every woman can get knocked up and I as a preggo nut really appreciate that). One thing that I really love for some reason is the design of most women in the game... they kinda don't look like classic beauties but more like actual people and especially like medival people and I love that. Some might find the women ugly but I love 'em and I'm always excited when Tinkerer comes up with a new character that we can eventually have our fun with.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes