beryn

May 8, 2017
also could do is work at the fields to get income, pick up wood, eggs plants, honey and so on for selling => money to buy a waepon, but still getting the dog is best way to get free knife. proacher of the sheep is in the top and its a goblin yhou need to kill

Weird that you cant find it ;X.
Yes got enough for a sword and found the poacher, thx.
Worked the farm, only way I could find to earn money at a semi descent rate.
Still, getting you to do grinding for days just so you can start is bad game design, you are bored before the game gets anywhere.

Still completely unable to defeat the bandit at the west, misses every other attack and I die in about 4 attacks.
So guess you have to beat a very high level to defeat them since level 7 isn't anywhere enough and you can't out heal the damage.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yes got enough for it now and found the poacher, thx.
Worked the farm, only way I could find to earn money at a semi descent rate.
Still, getting you to do grinding for days just so you can start is bad game design, you are bored before the game gets anywhere.
if real game breaker, go to the treestump in the town above the cave and below the carperter.
you can start cheatmode and chest with items ( and gold) will spawn at some places

So easyer start for people

beryn

May 8, 2017
if real game breaker, go to the treestump in the town above the cave and below the carperter.
you can start cheatmode and chest with items ( and gold) will spawn at some places

So easyer start for people
Nope, but thanks.
I'm not in the mood for cheating due to bad design.

Designing a game around you being bored seems weird.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Nope, but thanks.
I'm not in the mood for cheating due to bad design.

Designing a game around you being bored seems weird.
depends on how you look at it, for me it wasnt a issue due liked a bit more of challange.
even with some changes, like the goblins drop coins that they didnt in the past.

its gets easyer, but some just want to be superman and kill everthing in 1 go
(not saying you are that person, but there are people who hate it and rather see PQ be a novel)

The cheat chests give you like 50 gold and 10 magic waters. To get anything worthwhile from the cheat chests, you need to already be pretty far into the game (past the election).
chest 1 ) 10 waters and 1000 coins
chest 2 ) 5 goblin ears = 100 coins
chest 3 ) 10 wine /10 beter wine 1000 coins
chest 4/5 dont know where they were so fast

but its a very good head start

beryn

May 8, 2017
depends on how you look at it, for me it wasnt a issue due liked a bit more of challange.
even with some changes, like the goblins drop coins that they didnt in the past.

its gets easyer, but some just want to be superman and kill everthing in 1 go
(not saying you are that person, but there are people who hate it and rather see PQ be a novel)
I'm fine with it being difficult, it's the grind(farmwork etc)to get anywhere from the start I don't like.
Where you just do the same day after day, that is lazy writing in my book.

The story should be thrown at you, gripping you, making you wanting to do the grind/leveling.
Right now, it's: You arrive at a new town and then work for 15-20 days before the story gets going.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
chest 1 ) 10 waters and 1000 coins
chest 2 ) 5 goblin ears = 100 coins
chest 3 ) 10 wine /10 beter wine 1000 coins
chest 4/5 dont know where they were so fast

but its a very good head start
But what it should be giving you is exp. That's the thing that's a pain to grind, especially with level ups being as worthless as they are.

Sometimes I wonder if these RPGM devs ever try playing their own games.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am having trouble unlocking Ervi's daughter scenes.
I start the adventure with her and get to the mountains with the black goblins.
Then after defeating the black goblins blocking the bridge/river I go to it and it she asks if you want to stop by.

I say yes and it says something like we had a nice bath.

I think this is supposed to be the first scene and after I fail to get this scene the other scenes are cut short similar to how this one was.

Am I doing it wrong or is there some other adventure?
DECENSER PATCH

Reactions: Gerogebob

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This game is amazing.
You can't do anything.
1. Quest blacksmiths dog, it not to the south, east, north, west or in the cave.
2. Find the poacher, you wait around to find the poacher during the night, no one shows up, going out to look for him/her gets you killed. You have no way to kill an enemy.
3. You need a sheep or somethin to distract the ogres, but you cant have that because you haven't found the poacher.
4. You need to kill Goblins, you can't, you properly needs the knife from the blacksmith.
5.You need to capture some bandits, same problem as with the goblins.
6.Gain access to the mill, you can kill the snakes, but only two at a time. After that you need to rest for 10 days.
After 10 days, you still don't have enough money to buy a weapon. And to have enough wheat to deliver the flour, you have to use all your money, so now you have to start from the beginning again.

Good god this is infuriating and boring.
1) Walk the edges of the town & you'll see the dog among the trees. If you cant see the dog either it's a glitch or you're blind.
2) Once you have the dagger from the Blacksmoth go the where the sheep are near the farm & see the footprints. Go into the camp to kill the 1 goblin.
3) Now get reward, then buy a sheep.
4) Kill goblins but be careful. You can make money by working the feilds or smithy.
5) You need to learn the Stun spell from Erevi so dont bother with that yet until the Datk Elf teaches u.
6) Snakes should only take one hit. Buy food & bandages to combat poison between fights.

OR JUST ACTIVATE CHEAT MODE:
Go into the lower left of the map. Theres a stump just above the spider cave. Click on the pebbles & look for chests which r red, they contain loot u need (money, ingredients, potions, food/drink ect...)
-Outside the Stable
-In Mayor's home (replaced with a new chest post-Election)
-Sacred Well
-Witch's Hut
-Erevi's bedroom in the Tower of Dread.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm fine with it being difficult, it's the grind(farmwork etc)to get anywhere from the start I don't like.
Where you just do the same day after day, that is lazy writing in my book.

The story should be thrown at you, gripping you, making you wanting to do the grind/leveling.
Right now, it's: You arrive at a new town and then work for 15-20 days before the story gets going.
But what it should be giving you is exp. That's the thing that's a pain to grind, especially with level ups being as worthless as they are.

The beginning is pretty slow & grindy. This qas/is Tinkerer's 1st attempt at a game & started as nothing more than a hobby before it took off. From what I've heard he is aware the beginning is flawed but tbh once you have an understanding of how the quests work & what to do ya kinda fly threw it all. It also gets alot easier a lil later with spells & potions. The storylines & quests are better paced, designed & written later as well. Also the chests arnt perfect chests they just give you some supplies that you'll have to use wisely to get the best/most out of the early game.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The beginning is pretty slow & grindy. This qas/is Tinkerer's 1st attempt at a game & started as nothing more than a hobby before it took off. From what I've heard he is aware the beginning is flawed but tbh once you have an understanding of how the quests work & what to do ya kinda fly threw it all. It also gets alot easier a lil later with spells & potions. The storylines & quests are better paced, designed & written later as well. Also the chests arnt perfect chests they just give you some supplies that you'll have to use wisely to get the best/most out of the early game.
Oh it definitely gets easier later (some encounters are still BS, but whatever), and I did grind through it all once, but now that I've lost my save, I'm really getting to appreciate just how shitty of an experience it is in the beginning.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I have the feeling I missed a quest trigger.
There was a dude in the inn selling something for 300, but eventually, he seem to have disappeared.

I've now found a temple, and I strongly suspect he was selling something I'd need there. I've been looking everywhere, but I am unable to find him now. Are the some specific conditions for him to be there?
As far as I can see, unless some stuff are relying on how many kids some women have, I don't think I've got anything left to do now.

lolipowerx3

Oct 16, 2019
I added the decensor patch to www folder, so why do I get this black screen bug when I start the game for the first time?
Loading Error
Failed to load:img/pictures/patreon.png
Retry

I've also tried replacing the patch a couple times and nothing changed.
EDIT: I tried without patch and... no difference. Is it because I downloaded the lite version?

Blahbs

Apr 29, 2021
It says I'm missing image for literally the first scene where I spy on Beth in the stables. I have the decensor patch too, so I dunno what's wrong

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

Try thinking about how the game works and read everything tinkerer put in the game, it's there to give you clues. At the beginning of the game you don't need everything you collect, sell it. There are seven area's to collect things without running into trouble, eight once you have the pass from the mayor, that is how to build up money faster.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I added the decensor patch to www folder, so why do I get this black screen bug when I start the game for the first time?
Loading Error
Failed to load:img/pictures/patreon.png
Retry

I've also tried replacing the patch a couple times and nothing changed.
EDIT: I tried without patch and... no difference. Is it because I downloaded the lite version?
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-81-tinkerer.1717/page-1472#post-8387327

It says I'm missing image for literally the first scene where I spy on Beth in the stables. I have the decensor patch too, so I dunno what's wrong
Are you sure you have the patch in the correct place?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have the feeling I missed a quest trigger.
There was a dude in the inn selling something for 300, but eventually, he seem to have disappeared.

I've now found a temple, and I strongly suspect he was selling something I'd need there. I've been looking everywhere, but I am unable to find him now. Are the some specific conditions for him to be there?
As far as I can see, unless some stuff are relying on how many kids some women have, I don't think I've got anything left to do now.
That was a new thing to get a book the shows the state of all your girls, so it's probably a little buggy.
try talking to the innkeeper, then leave and re-enter a couple of times, see that that resets it.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
That was a new thing to get a book the shows the state of all your girls, so it's probably a little buggy.
try talking to the innkeeper, then leave and re-enter a couple of times, see that that resets it.
I did that many times, I've only noticed because it seemed obvious I was missing a stone of some kind.
I started a new game, and got it as early as I could, the quest was not there.

I've got no idea which event chased him away though.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes