Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
she seem like annoy me and no cutseen when we in bed together what I do it wrong?
Did you put the Decensor file in the www folder? The Decensor if needed for Incest and Bestiality content.

Are you in the middle of Waystone 2 mission? Or have you finished it?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
The Succubus Daughter exists for plot and is your companion in Waystone 2. You need the Decensor patch/file to have sex with her.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
I can't seem to trigger the threesome scene with the daughter and Victoria. I am at the point in Victoria's quest where I have to add moonflower powder to the mayor's food. Should the scene still trigger?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the threesome scene with the daughter and Victoria. I am at the point in Victoria's quest where I have to add moonflower powder to the mayor's food. Should the scene still trigger?
Thats a tough one, I've never gotten it either, you need to have gotten Victoria pregnant, AND forgiven you, AND ignored her long enough for her to get horny enough to come knocking when you have your outing with your daughter.

But you can still see it with the spirit potions.

I've never looked at any of the walkthroughs, but it's bound to be in one of them if you google.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You need to have completed that mission by putting the pollen in her drink. After that Victoria will sometimes pop into you're room in the evenings if she is horny. You also have to have completed Stolen Tools during Waystones Part 2 for Marcus for you're daughter to buy Phallus G while getting new clothes (dont be cheap).

Once you have:
•Victoria horny
•Daughter newly dressed

You can go to you're house in the evening then go up & down the stairs until u see Victoria then approach her.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thats a tough one, I've never gotten it either, you need to have gotten Victoria pregnant, AND forgiven you, AND ignored her long enough for her to get horny enough to come knocking when you have your outing with your daughter.

But you can still see it with the spirit potions.

I've never looked at any of the walkthroughs, but it's bound to be in one of them if you google.
Complete Victoria's questline up to the point where she has forgiven u (put pollen in her drink) then dont visit for a few days.

When you have yiure daughter with you during Waystones Part 2 you are given the quest Stolen Tools by Marcus. Get the tools & give money to Succubus so she can buy new clothes (dont be cheap). She will get a Phallus G potion as well. Then go to you're house in the evening. Go up & down the stairs until Victoria shows up then go see her in you're room (if shes horny she will spawn in you're bedroom). Enjoy the scene.

Also dont worry about Roderick. I'm like 80% sure he will not arrive at you're house until AFTER Waystone Part 2.

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
The pace is way too slow and it's too hard. In my opinion this game is hella annoying. Spent almost 2 hours playing, trying to farm, buying item, and on top of not progress much in the main story got only one sex scene.

Feb 2, 2021
Oh bud, whenever you play any of these WIP games save often, bugs happen from time to time and particularly in games this long you really need at very least a Grandfather-father-son system of backing up your progress, there are a lot of save slots, and there is no reason not to use them.
imma start rom scratch lol I have like 20+ hrs too

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
You need to have completed that mission by putting the pollen in her drink. After that Victoria will sometimes pop into you're room in the evenings if she is horny. You also have to have completed Stolen Tools during Waystones Part 2 for Marcus for you're daughter to buy Phallus G while getting new clothes (dont be cheap).

Once you have:
•Victoria horny
•Daughter newly dressed

You can go to you're house in the evening then go up & down the stairs until u see Victoria then approach her.
Know if adding the pollen while the daughter is with you will allow you to still trigger the scene?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Know if adding the pollen while the daughter is with you will allow you to still trigger the scene?
Yeah put the pollen in & wait continue on with the quest (3-4 days) then remeber to check you're home before you go back to Erevi (as long as u did Stolen Tools as well). It worked for me the 1 time I forgot lol

Reactions: FgtRtd

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Anybody else got a bug where frida never has her kid and Erevei never gets out of bed after having the daughter
Have you bought the white outfit for Frida?, you need that to progress. Erivi won't get out of bed until you've asked the stable girl for a date, then go to Erivi for the summon spell. then head to the well to rescue Liandra from the Grumpkins. A lot of the quests are interlinked, it took me about 20 plays to realise what those links are.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anybody else got a bug where frida never has her kid and Erevei never gets out of bed after having the daughter
Frida ONLY gives birth once you complete Waystones Part 2. Erevi will get out of bed after speaking with Beth (complete Restore The Temple) & ask her on a date. Complete Build You're Daughter A Crib then go on said date & wait like 5 days.

If in doubt walk about lol

Reactions: Stil996
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes