ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
Why do you think this is a Harem game? This is a Rampant Dick Game, :p (Fuck em if you got em)
The only one that gets possessive to my recollection is Frida and she ain't no whore (try not telling her about the other girls), Liandra gets pissed at her mother, but that's about them, a spit in the fire and all forgotten.

Nobody who has a cock and a soul kills the vampire girls... why oh why would you even consider such a thing!!!
killed them once per accident opend coffin and looked not a time bad to see with fog and such

edit : btw that multiply quest lots kids at the temple is a bit anoying each kid 20 days (ok i got at least 3 kids befor i got the quest) maybe a potion to accellerate the gestation would be nice yeah im lazy as fuck i hate grind

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
killed them once per accident opend coffin and looked not a time bad to see with fog and such

edit : btw that multiply quest lots kids at the temple is a bit anoying each kid 20 days (ok i got at least 3 kids befor i got the quest) maybe a potion to accellerate the gestation would be nice yeah im lazy as fuck i hate grind
Saveedit is a blessing for the lazy.

Reactions: juancj0710

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Ok so why those ladies who aren't preggos yet like the stable girl, Beth is mentioned to be 20 days pregnant in the magic book & why is Obeah the only 1 shown the fertilization animation when she's being impregnated?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok so why those ladies who aren't preggos yet like the stable girl, Beth is mentioned to be 20 days pregnant in the magic book & why is Obeah the only 1 shown the fertilization animation when she's being impregnated?
others get the fertilization animation, I've seen it on several different girls.

Reactions: juancj0710

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Victoria has fertilization animation. Another girl has it, but I forgot who. May be Shakala. This from my fresh start with 2.81.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Because you can "technically" get all girls pregnant. But not all girls have pregnancy content yet...

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Because you can "technically" get all girls pregnant. But not all girls have pregnancy content yet...
Anyway, speaking about the ladies who can be impregnated, I've got a few things to say regarding this:

1. I wish more of Obeah's history will be revealed in future updates
2. I believe Luthien shouldn't be the only 1 among them who dropped way before meeting the MC
3. This sounds crazy but I wish the monstergirls will include a gator beast & a bear
4. 1 of the women the MC can get laid with in future updates might be at least a maternal half-sister

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyway, speaking about the ladies who can be impregnated, I've got a few things to say regarding this:

1. I wish more of Obeah's history will be revealed in future updates
2. I believe Luthien shouldn't be the only 1 among them who dropped way before meeting the MC
3. This sounds crazy but I wish the monstergirls will include a gator beast & a bear
4. 1 of the women the MC can get laid with in future updates might be at least a maternal half-sister
Would be interesting & perhaps Obeah's story may have some more elements but I'm not sure how much more focus she may get seeing as her arc kinda begins & ends with "need a new breeder". She at least has more content to her than poor Seqouia.

Would be interesting to see more mothers appearing in the game. Mabey Erevi's mother could show up?

I mean Gater Beasts are already a creature so it's not out of the realm of possibility to later add a pet Gater Girl to the dungeon to harvest Gater Eggs mabey(?). The Bear I think is unlikely but who knows.

From what I've heard Tinkerer is very restrictive about incest content based on Patreon's rules & havingbto hide it behind a Patch. I think we will only be getting 1 half-sister for MC. We are technically gonna get a cousin later (Molly's cowgirl daughter once she matures).

Reactions: Brovalon

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
First you have talk whit the father of Alice, just rent a room and then climb the stairs, but don't sleep, then down the stairs and will find to man misterious.
You buy the medallion for 300 coins and continue the mission

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
She are not the only one, aswell Julia, victoria, Jenny and Oksana, well that i see in the game, i don't know if there more.

eggboy

Jun 11, 2017
whats up bros, why cant i give rosy normal/moonflower pastries? I keep reading the walkthrough but it just says "give pastries when you bake together" but there is no option to do this. do i need to do something special

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
whats up bros, why cant i give rosy normal/moonflower pastries? I keep reading the walkthrough but it just says "give pastries when you bake together" but there is no option to do this. do i need to do something special
you don't give Rosy "normal" pastries, you bake pastries by yourself adding moon pollen to them to make them special pastries, then when she needs her fire lit you get the option to offer her a "special" pastry

Keep as many special pastries in your inventory as you can to make sure all the women are in the mood when you want them to be

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
I am having trouble unlocking Ervi's daughter scenes.
I start the adventure with her and get to the mountains with the black goblins.
Then after defeating the black goblins blocking the bridge/river I go to it and it she asks if you want to stop by.

I say yes and it says something like we had a nice bath.

I think this is supposed to be the first scene and after I fail to get this scene the other scenes are cut short similar to how this one was.

Am I doing it wrong or is there some other adventure?

beryn

May 8, 2017
This game is amazing.
You can't do anything.
1. Quest blacksmiths dog, it not to the south, east, north, west or in the cave.
2. Find the poacher, you wait around to find the poacher during the night, no one shows up, going out to look for him/her gets you killed. You have no way to kill an enemy.
3. You need a sheep or somethin to distract the ogres, but you cant have that because you haven't found the poacher.
4. You need to kill Goblins, you can't, you properly needs the knife from the blacksmith.
5.You need to capture some bandits, same problem as with the goblins.
6.Gain access to the mill, you can kill the snakes, but only two at a time. After that you need to rest for 10 days.
After 10 days, you still don't have enough money to buy a weapon. And to have enough wheat to deliver the flour, you have to use all your money, so now you have to start from the beginning again.

Good god this is infuriating and boring.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
This game is amazing.
You can't do anything.
1. Quest blacksmiths dog, it not to the south, east, north, west or in the cave.
2. Find the poacher, you wait around to find the poacher during the night, no one shows up, going out to look for him/her gets you killed. You have no way to kill an enemy.
3. You need a sheep or somethin to distract the ogres, but you cant have that because you haven't found the poacher.
4. You need to kill Goblins, you can't, you properly needs the knife from the blacksmith.
5.You need to capture some bandits, same problem as with the goblins.
6.Gain access to the mill, you can kill the snakes, but only two at a time. After that you need to rest for 10 days.
After 10 days, you still don't have enough money to buy a weapon.

Good god this is infuriating and boring.
also could do is work at the fields to get income, pick up wood, eggs plants, honey and so on for selling => money to buy a waepon, but still getting the dog is best way to get free knife. proacher of the sheep is in the top and its a goblin yhou need to kill

Weird that you cant find it ;X.

I am having trouble unlocking Ervi's daughter scenes.
I start the adventure with her and get to the mountains with the black goblins.
Then after defeating the black goblins blocking the bridge/river I go to it and it she asks if you want to stop by.

I say yes and it says something like we had a nice bath.

I think this is supposed to be the first scene and after I fail to get this scene the other scenes are cut short similar to how this one was.

Am I doing it wrong or is there some other adventure?
you need the decensor patch form the start page, Patreon dont like incest that is why its off by default

Reactions: Gerogebob
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes