DoomBrace36

Nov 29, 2021
I can't seem to trigger the Ancient Treasure Quest no matter what I do;
I've entered and re-entered the tavern in town but nothing happens (the one run by Alice's father and I even talked to him and still nothing);
I thought I got the location wrong so I tried the inn/tavern towards the west up from Vix and still nothing;
What am I doing wrong?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the Ancient Treasure Quest no matter what I do;
I've entered and re-entered the tavern in town but nothing happens (the one run by Alice's father and I even talked to him and still nothing);
I thought I got the location wrong so I tried the inn/tavern towards the west up from Vix and still nothing;
What am I doing wrong?
yes it's the one with Alices Father, work fine for me, enter it, leave, enter again and you get approached by a shady salesman.
what version are you using? mods? where are you in the adventure?

Robingee

Jun 21, 2020
I dont get this. I have done avrything to get this game to do the new quest but nothing. i enter the inn and out and in agin and out agin but nothing same with the goblin quest but no. I dont care anymore, Can some one send me the full save off 2.81 plz

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I dont get this. I have done avrything to get this game to do the new quest but nothing. i enter the inn and out and in agin and out agin but nothing same with the goblin quest but no. I dont care anymore, Can some one send me the full save off 2.81 plz
post your save

zeffix

Sep 27, 2018
For some reason, I can't talk to the goblin shaman after marrying shakala to get the spirit potion recipe. She just turns to me for like a milisecond whenever I try to interact.

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
As I understood the problem was in the cheat, I reinstalled the game without the Gallery/Cheat Mod, after that the Shakala immediately appeared with the answer option to go on patrol. Worked for me, I hope it works for you too
i don't use gallery/cheat mod .
just edit items with save editor

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
If you just missed interacting with her she should show up south of the Goblin King's cave near where the Pygmy tribe entrance is at some point. Not sure when but she should eventually be found wandering about down there.
Thanks I'll see. I actually can't even remember what the pygmy tribe is/was :0

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Anybody else got a bug where frida never has her kid and Erevei never gets out of bed after having the daughter
Have you ask Beth out on date yet?

Everi won't get out of bed until you build the crib. You won't have the option to build the crib if you don't ask Everi about the transformation spell. You won't get the option to ask about the spell if you haven't ask Beth out.

Frida will give birth after the Waystone 2 quest, which you have to complete the above and Waystone 1 to get it.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
The walkthrough says I need to complete "Mysterious woman" to trigger the the arguments between Shakala & Obeah in the quest "Escapee", and the quest journal indicates I still need to achieve the objective "Have babies with Obeah". How do I get Obeah to give birth? I already got her pregnant, but her pregnancy day count stops at Day 5.
Speaking about Obeah, I've got a feeling that black goblins such as herself aren't naturally created as Makith said, she got her powers from dark gods which turned her into who she is

OZ2100

Apr 7, 2022
IDK if this is a new thing with the update or if its a decensor patch issue in v.8 but the succubus now says shes too busy or why did I wake her up. Also I noticed Julia has different dialogue. anyone know whats up?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about Obeah, I've got a feeling that black goblins such as herself aren't naturally created as Makith said, she got her powers from dark gods which turned her into who she is
Not sure what you mean by that? Please explain?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Black Goblins, in PQ universe, are shown to be a normal Goblin tribe. Obeah has always been a Black Goblin. Goblins of the same tribe can have different hue of skin.

Makith said Obeah was her apprentice and showed talent to be a Shaman, even if she was young. Young Female Goblins's role is normally to bred.
We can assume Female Goblins can become Shaman Goblins to serve the Tribe when they are no longer fertile.
Makith mentioned that it takes years to become a Shaman. Females are few, and Makith was the only teacher Obeah could find.
Obeah deviate from Makith teachings. She got interested, probably, in the Death God.

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes