Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah but from what we have seen of Vix's humanoid form she still looks not-human. I doubt her child would be able to take a form that's better than the more experienced mother so people would still freak the fuck out o think. I wouldnt mind mabey a lil cherub? Or perhaps a Mercanery bodyguard MC can hire?
In fairness to PANGHEEFONE's proposal, Vix's kid would be half human, and would have an actual human to imitate, while Vix was limited to a dragons perspective namely that humans were these little two legged crunchy things. the precise shape of their heads was probably too small a detail for her to register or care about (particulary since many would be wearing helmets), after all it's not like she is trying to infiltrate their society.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yeah but from what we have seen of Vix's humanoid form she still looks not-human. I doubt her child would be able to take a form that's better than the more experienced mother so people would still freak the fuck out o think. I wouldnt mind mabey a lil cherub? Or perhaps a Mercanery bodyguard MC can hire?
sure, but Vix grew up with a grudge for humans, I doubt she really studied her transformation, however if the dragonling grew with the MC's involvement she (there's a faction on discord asking for a special case) would have a better model of how a human looks.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I'm on Android so I can't find the items.json can some kind soul tell me which variable/item is the goblin population?

Also I seem to have missed sequoia during the initial rebellious tribe quest, does this mean she's softlocked for me forever? The thing in the quest bar is yellow and not blue like the other quests.

Thanks
When you defeat the pigmy goblins, you can find Sequoia and refuse to take her. Or you can simply not search her tent.
I know that, some time later, she appears walking around South from the Goblin Stronghold (near the blinking point that leads to the others gobling territories).

I once rejected her, but I don't remember how many days it took to find her walking.

Check the walkthrough to make sure.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In fairness to PANGHEEFONE's proposal, Vix's kid would be half human, and would have an actual human to imitate, while Vix was limited to a dragons perspective namely that humans were these little two legged crunchy things. the precise shape of their heads was probably too small a detail for her to register or care about (particulary since many would be wearing helmets), after all it's not like she is trying to infiltrate their society.
From what little Tinkerer has mentioned in conversation the Dragons have been mating with humans (& other mortals) for a while now as their species is near extinct. Males are believed to either be completly wiped out or even rare than the females. So the likelihood of Vix having a mortal father is incredibly high. Based on that knowladge & as magical creatures it's probably more like Demons & Goblins. The children born from these cross breedings will most likely be (essentially) dragons (just like how "Familiar" births Imps & the Goblins birth Goblins). They may have some trace amounts of human DNA but the Dragon DNA will dominate their genetics. This is how I see it from what I was told but perhaps this will change or i have merely misread read what he said.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm on Android so I can't find the items.json can some kind soul tell me which variable/item is the goblin population?

Also I seem to have missed sequoia during the initial rebellious tribe quest, does this mean she's softlocked for me forever? The thing in the quest bar is yellow and not blue like the other quests.

Thanks
If you just missed interacting with her she should show up south of the Goblin King's cave near where the Pygmy tribe entrance is at some point. Not sure when but she should eventually be found wandering about down there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
sure, but Vix grew up with a grudge for humans, I doubt she really studied her transformation, however if the dragonling grew with the MC's involvement she (there's a faction on discord asking for a special case) would have a better model of how a human looks.
Well all dragons have grudges against humans cos we have hunted them to near extinction. The humanoid form is used for the sole purpose of using humans to mate with on order to continue the species. As magical creatures Dragons merely use us for the reproduction, their bodies may just re-write most the coding to birth (real) dragons. The form isnt supposed to be perfect it's only supposed to draw attention to the parts that human males find most alluring (at least most), ass, tits & pussy.

When I asked Tinkerer he said that most likley the females have more success with this reproduction cos they are big enough for the eggs to fully develop, while the mortal females that were fucked by male dragons couldnt actually produce viable young cos their wombs were too small... (again this is just a discussion of ideas & not set in stone so dont quote or at me lol)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
From what little Tinkerer has mentioned in conversation the Dragons have been mating with humans (& other mortals) for a while now as their species is near extinct. Males are believed to either be completly wiped out or even rare than the females. So the likelihood of Vix having a mortal father is incredibly high. Based on that knowladge & as magical creatures it's probably more like Demons & Goblins. The children born from these cross breedings will most likely be (essentially) dragons (just like how "Familiar" births Imps & the Goblins birth Goblins). They may have some trace amounts of human DNA but the Dragon DNA will dominate their genetics. This is how I see it from what I was told but perhaps this will change or i have merely misread read what he said.
Bud bringing in behind the scenes conversations is a)cheating :p and b)cheating :p:p, if it isn't represented in the game it's out of bounds! :cautious:

I'm not 100% certain but I seem to remember Vix talking about humans in a depreciating way, which kinda makes me think
  1. She wasn't raised with her dad if he was human, or he failed to inspire her into fitting in with human society
  2. She never felt the desire to attract a human (so taking on humaniod form would be only for chasing them down small tunnels)
  3. She never found the human form very attractive, and so was never motivated to imitate it too closely
There are lots of reasons why she might look the way she does, and no compelling reason apparent in the story that would mean her child would look the same way. Whats the point of being a shapeshifter if you are limited to what your parents look like. Hell look at kids in our society, none are shapeshifters and they make every effort to look as different to their parents as they can.

• Thinking Face

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Bud bringing in behind the scenes conversations is a)cheating :p and b)cheating :p:p, if it isn't represented in the game it's out of bounds! :cautious:

I'm not 100% certain but I seem to remember Vix talking about humans in a depreciating way, which kinda makes me think
  1. She wasn't raised with her dad if he was human, or he failed to inspire her into fitting in with human society
  2. She never felt the desire to attract a human (so taking on humaniod form would be only for chasing them down small tunnels)
  3. She never found the human form very attractive, and so was never motivated to imitate it too closely
There are lots of reasons why she might look the way she does, and no compelling reason apparent in the story that would mean her child would look the same way. Whats the point of being a shapeshifter if you are limited to what your parents look like. Hell look at kids in our society, none are shapeshifters and they make every effort to look as different to their parents as they can.
Well people talk about potential daughters, the potential dwarf ect... all the time. It was merely a question he was kind enough to answer. So I'm not cheating I'm talking about something that is neither confirmed nor denied at this point. If it changes then it changes if it dosent then my points still stand :p.

Well taking her actions into account:
1) She was quick to become cold & distant once MC had knocked her up. This means her mother may have done the same thing with Vix's father.
2) She only chose MC because he was an honest human & "pleasing to the eye". She probably wasnt gonna let just ANY human impregnante her.
3) As I said the form is used to seduce & mate with mortals so it's not used often. I dont think she would ever use it outside of that unless she felt it absolutely necessary. Why chase what you can burn (hence poor Sam & his dwarf buddies).

I'm not saying she wouldnt look different if this Dragon Daughter (who btw is also outside game convo/knowladge so should be hypethetacly out of bounds) was born. I'm saying she may not be able to take a better form cos she hasn't trained like her mother would have & her mother's isnt great either lol.

Also I'm not talking about spoilers for the game. Just ideas for potential lore (lore that's up for change) that would merely build upon the existing world we have come to love. I reckon it's only out of bounds if I'm spoiling story/plot because then it's just a dick move to everyone else IMO.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well people talk about potential daughters, the potential dwarf ect... all the time. It was merely a question he was kind enough to answer. So I'm not cheating I'm talking about something that is neither confirmed nor denied at this point. If it changes then it changes if it dosent then my points still stand :p.

Well taking her actions into account:
1) She was quick to become cold & distant once MC had knocked her up. This means her mother may have done the same thing with Vix's father.
2) She only chose MC because he was an honest human & "pleasing to the eye". She probably wasnt gonna let just ANY human impregnante her.
3) As I said the form is used to seduce & mate with mortals so it's not used often. I dont think she would ever use it outside of that unless she felt it absolutely necessary. Why chase what you can burn (hence poor Sam & his dwarf buddies).

I'm not saying she wouldnt look different if this Dragon Daughter (who btw is also outside game convo/knowladge so should be hypethetacly out of bounds) was born. I'm saying she may not be able to take a better form cos she hasn't trained like her mother would have & her mother's isnt great either lol.
1, supports my original position that she didn't have a role model to copy (how many wore helmets I wonder) :p, which in turn supports my #1 and #3
2, Dragons are well known for their charisma, her most important criteria was his nobility, about the rest what was she going to say... "Hey Uggo I need a baby, but luckily I can close my eyes", :p (dragons are famous for blowing fire, but they also blow smoke, if she really found him attractive she wouldn't have needed a special pastry)
3, Supports my #3) point, just need to make sure the appropriate sexual bits line up, why take the form of an ugly human when you have the ability to look more like a glorious dragon with gleaming horns and a sensual tail.

I'm not sure why you are even arguing :p.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1, supports my original position that she didn't have a role model to copy (how many wore helmets I wonder) :p, which in turn supports my #1 and #3
2, Dragons are well known for their charisma, her most important criteria was his nobility, about the rest what was she going to say... "Hey Uggo I need a baby, but luckily I can close my eyes", :p (dragons are famous for blowing fire, but they also blow smoke, if she really found him attractive she wouldn't have needed a special pastry)
3, Supports my #3) point, just need to make sure the appropriate sexual bits line up, why take the form of an ugly human when you have the ability to look more like a glorious dragon with gleaming horns and a sensual tail.

I'm not sure why you are even arguing :p.
Not arguing just havent had a good debate on here in a while so I'm reveling in it lol

1) She did have a role model. Her Matriarch (mother), who was slain by HUMANS so no she doesn't have a great opinion.
2) Perhaps she was just alluding to MC's ego but she dosent NEED Pastry to get back into mating with him once pregnant (only if shes not horny that day afterwards) instead she goes cold (which keeps with alot of Dragons in media, they only meet up to mate then that's it) it takes MC buying her affection with the gold chain bikini, which she can only enjoy if taking her humanoid form. Also from the sounds of it she finds MC a good enough fuck to see this as a beneficially continued relationship.
3) IF she has a SpecialDaughter then MC could potentially be more an influence & teach her a better form but that will involve MC making the time to teach her.

All this because I said how I theorise/imagine the dragon children would be handled lol. I have noticed more monsterous girls usually have infinite births so I was just trying to show how that could work. Silly me it seem :ROFLMAO:.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
All this because I said how I theorise/imagine the dragon children would be handled lol. I have noticed more monsterous girls usually have infinite births so I was just trying to show how that could work. Silly me it seem :ROFLMAO:.
Nope, all this was because you said the daughter couldn't be more humanlike. How could you respond what 3-4 times while missing the main point of my post :p (Though I guess when you try to argue with 3 different people I can see how they can blurr together)
Children emulate much better than parents if they are raised with the thing they are trying to fit in with.

Reactions: M3ntir

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The walkthrough says I need to complete "Mysterious woman" to trigger the the arguments between Shakala & Obeah in the quest "Escapee", and the quest journal indicates I still need to achieve the objective "Have babies with Obeah". How do I get Obeah to give birth? I already got her pregnant, but her pregnancy day count stops at Day 5.

Update: I found out that you just need to raise Obeah's affection to 3 to trigger the arguments between Shakala & Obeah, without completing the "Mysterious woman" quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael_MAN

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nope, all this was because you said the daughter couldn't be more humanlike. How could you respond what 3-4 times while missing the main point of my post :p (Though I guess when you try to argue with 3 different people I can see how they can blurr together)

Children emulate much better than parents if they are raised with the thing they are trying to fit in with.
Touche lol

• Haha
Reactions: M3ntir

Sørrøw

Jun 16, 2021
i tried everything but shakala is disappeared
As I understood the problem was in the cheat, I reinstalled the game without the Gallery/Cheat Mod, after that the Shakala immediately appeared with the answer option to go on patrol. Worked for me, I hope it works for you too

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes