Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So I've got the game and decensor patch...
Do I need to download the bugfix as well or not ?
I'm asking because I wonder if the newest version requires it or not.
Yes you need the bug fix. they tend to delete fixs that are no longer needed

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
3 deuche knights in the Tavern.
How can you speak of the glorious trio like that, the exultant three are our saviours, the fantabulous trinity will save the day... when I grow up I'm going to be just like them :love:

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Need help!! Finished "A Rebellious Tribe", Shakala is in the stronghold, yet, still can't trigger the new quests.
Ps: I also assigned guards to the cave & goblin population is 83.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need help!! Finished "A Rebellious Tribe", Shakala is in the stronghold, yet, still can't trigger the new quests.
Ps: I also assigned guards to the cave & goblin population is 83.
Activation requirements: This quest activates once Shakala has been pregnant for at least 20 days, you have completed the chainmail bikini scenes in the tent, and the Waystone quest has been completed.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How can you speak of the glorious trio like that, the exultant three are our saviours, the fantabulous trinity will save the day... when I grow up I'm going to be just like them :love:
Well one day I'll be a god & they can kiss my feet lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Activation requirements: This quest activates once Shakala has been pregnant for at least 20 days, you have completed the chainmail bikini scenes in the tent, and the Waystone quest has been completed.
What is this pregnant for 20 days part? goblins have a 15 day pregnancy.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Would someone be able to tell me what the conditions are for both increasing and decreasing the girl's "mood", I do not mean horny, but it seems like if I stay away for too long, they get pissed off.

However, I'm not sure what the conditions are to raise that "mood" back up.

As in, does talking to them once a day is sufficient to raise it back up, or do I need to fuck them, or sleep with them, or gift them things once a day?

For now, I just "Awe" them back into their place when they become too bitchy, but if someone could kindly clarify the conditions that provoke that state in the first place? Is it just not meeting them at all for a couple of days, or is it not fucking them, or not talking to them?

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
I started another save on the latest update. The first time I played I followed the WT, is it ok to do quests as I get them or should I follow the WT order again?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes