Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The vampires. Some of the women can eat u (Game Over) & Maghda can be seen chowing on some dead guys foot...
Check out some real Vore if you have the stomach for it, warning it's not for the squeamish, it often involves beautiful women dying in someones stomach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Check out some real Vore if you have the stomach for it, warning it's not for the squeamish, it often involves beautiful women dying in someones stomach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know what Vore is & its is NOT something I'm into. I'm not sure why this game has the Vore tag because theres no sexualised eating or fetish for it. The only times "vore" happens is when MC is eaten (has a bite taken out of him) just before a Game Over from a potential fuck. And the time Maghda & Dolf are seen eating a human leg.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah but aren't the tags for like… actual fetish content in the game? This isn't a vore game by any definition lol.
Vore is too niche, the Taggers don't understand what it means.

It's like the argument on wether this game should have the NTR tag as well cos people have their own opinions even if those opinions clash with a definition.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Where vore?
There's Maghda deciding to eat the mc if she sees his cock is too puny for her taste, the bat breeder biting off his dick if the latter intends to get a blowjob from her if she's still wild, the vampire sisters sucking his blood after suggesting that he's able to pleasure them & Venomina devouring him when he gives her a hug before she's tame

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There's Maghda deciding to eat the mc if she sees his cock is too puny for her taste, the bat breeder biting off his dick if the latter intends to get a blowjob from her if she's still wild, the vampire sisters sucking his blood after suggesting that he's able to pleasure them & Venomina devouring him when he gives her a hug before she's tame
Thats not vore, it's just the threat of a Bad Ending, Vore is sexualising the eating of individual, watching them get consumed. not a just a game over screen

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's like the argument on wether this game should have the NTR tag as well cos people have their own opinions even if those opinions clash with a definition.
Why do so many people fail to understand the difference between opinion and fact,
There is a word that describes when an individuals opinion clashes with a definition, it's called being "wrong"!

F95 definition of vore said:
Vore [A fantasy about being eaten alive or eating another creature alive.]
Even by F95 definitions there is no Vore in this game.
If the scenes with Veminova, Batbreeder and the Vampires extended passed the gameover bite it could potentially be applicable, but they don't, so it isn't.

Jurassic Park is closer to being about Vore (It's not because there isn't a sexual component), because it actually shows people getting eaten.

Reactions: DomWolf

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Can Zsofia get pregnant while still at the graveyard? Also what girls currently have fertilization confirm pop-up?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can Zsofia get pregnant while still at the graveyard? Also what girls currently have fertilization confirm pop-up?
No the Vamps can't get pregnant until after you kill their master and you make the castle their home
Yes AND no. You can knock her up at the graveyard but the 1st vamp preg announcement wont happen until 1 day after helping Reanna clear the Castle.

I know this cos it's how I normally play it out.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes AND no Yes. You can knock her up at the graveyard but the 1st vamp preg announcement wont happen until 1 day after helping Reanna clear the Castle.

I know this cos it's how I normally play it out.
FTFY
Pregnancy starts when the egg is fertilized not when you shot your load.
So yes and Yes, she got "pregnant" after she got the castle, her womb had some kind of sperm stasis chamber that froze your sperm and she got "pregnant" when that stopped functioning. :p (either that or she was cheating on you, pick the version you prefer :cautious: )

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
I wonder, is this some kind of bug or something?
when at the beginning of the game I immediately went to the "horse stable" to help clean up the dirt, and when I finished cleaning there would be a feature to peek inside the "horse stable", but when I tried to peek a "missing image" would appear, is this some kind of bug , or we are not allowed to see it at the beginning of the game, has anyone experienced the same thing as me

(sorry if there are wrong words in my writing)

ScreenShot_20220802235334.png
ScreenShot_20220802235414.png
ScreenShot_20220802235429.png
ScreenShot_20220802235755.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
FTFY
Pregnancy starts when the egg is fertilized not when you shot your load.
So yes and Yes, she got "pregnant" after she got the castle, her womb had some kind of sperm stasis chamber that froze your sperm and she got "pregnant" when that stopped functioning. :p (either that or she was cheating on you, pick the version you prefer :cautious: )
OR it's a game & the event was locked until the moment I described above.... :p

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
when at the beginning of the game I immediately went to the "horse stable" to help clean up the dirt, and when I finished cleaning there would be a feature to peek inside the "horse stable", but when I tried to peek a "missing image" would appear, is this some kind of bug , or we are not allowed to see it at the beginning of the game, has anyone experienced the same thing as me

View attachment 1961291
View attachment 1961293
View attachment 1961294
View attachment 1961295
DECENSER PATCH

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

View attachment 1961291
View attachment 1961293
View attachment 1961294
View attachment 1961295
It depends which site you downloaded from or are playing on. If your playing the game on free sites, some don't show it some do. Just out of interest which site did you download the game from?.

• Haha
Reactions: M3ntir

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
It depends which site you downloaded from or are playing on. If your playing the game on free sites, some don't show it some do. Just out of interest which site did you download the game from?.
I downloaded it from this website

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Which parts of the game need improvements?

1. The goblin war party which can only move around their territory
2. The wolves will at least give you pelts after being slain

Currently that's all I can think of, who has more suggestions?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes