Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Eh thanks! you replied in middle of me editing my post.

I did read that in a post from... was it 2019 or 2021, about those characters pregnancy, why I posted, hoping some update since then.

edit: Just got Hilde preggos. Let the war begin! or whatever consequences come from knocking up another chieftain's wife >_<
you got Hilde pregnant? I didn't know that was a thing yet, cool, though she isn't one I visit often. I want an orgy with the ones who gather to drink mead

Jenny does give birth BTW,
Edit: had me doubting myself lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nelix171

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you got Hilde pregnant? I didn't know that was a thing yet, cool, though she isn't one I visit often. I want an orgy with the ones who gather to drink mead

Jenny does give birth BTW,
Edit: had me doubting myself lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh thanks! you replied in middle of me editing my post.

I did read that in a post from... was it 2019 or 2021, about those characters pregnancy, why I posted, hoping some update since then.

edit: Just got Hilde preggos. Let the war begin! or whatever consequences come from knocking up another chieftain's wife >_<
Hilde dosent give birth yet either...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
when did she become bunintheovenable? was it this update or has it been like that for a while?
Every sexable female in the game has a "pregnant" flag within their variables. It's just that some of them don't have any content tied to that variable at the moment.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Every sexable female in the game has a "pregnant" flag within their variables. It's just that some of them don't have any content tied to that variable at the moment.
1. Nope I don't believe you, Mia's Gran :p (and don't tell me she isn't sexable, otherwise where di Mia come from)
2. having a flag in their variable doesn't mean they have a scene where they "get pregnant", before this update anyway.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Well, after sex with Hilde and looking in the "Ancient Medical Book", it states: "Day 1" under pregnancy. :D

Ok, is there some trigger or pre-req for Jenny to get past "Day 4" of pregnancy?
I have given her both enhanced potion and a fake potion, even gave her a birthday preasant.
Maybe I fucked it up by going out of order? I went with enhanced potion until I got her prego, then 20-30 days later I was still waiting for pregnancy mention and a birth, no deal, saw she stuck at "Day 4", so I then for first time gave her fake potion.
I can't recall if I gave her the birthday presant before or after I gave her the fake potion, but it was well after she was preggo [not shown in graphics/scenes, but states in the Ancient Medical Book.]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, after sex with Hilde and looking in the "Ancient Medical Book", it states: "Day 1" under pregnancy. :D

Ok, is there some trigger or pre-req for Jenny to get past "Day 4" of pregnancy?
I have given her both enhanced potion and a fake potion, even gave her a birthday preasant.
Maybe I fucked it up by going out of order? I went with enhanced potion until I got her prego, then 20-30 days later I was still waiting for pregnancy mention and a birth, no deal, saw she stuck at "Day 4", so I then for first time gave her fake potion.
I can't recall if I gave her the birthday presant before or after I gave her the fake potion, but it was well after she was preggo [not shown in graphics/scenes, but states in the Ancient Medical Book.]
Did you upgrade there house?

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1. Nope I don't believe you, Mia's Gran :p (and don't tell me she isn't sexable, otherwise where di Mia come from)
2. having a flag in their variable doesn't mean they have a scene where they "get pregnant", before this update anyway.
All girls that you can fuck have the preg flag but not all have preg content. You can test this with the book tbh. But yeah she has no content yet.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Did u upgrade their home? If not that may be the problem.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
All girls that you can fuck have the preg flag but not all have preg content. You can test this with the book tbh. But yeah she has no content yet.
The prengnancy content was my point, having a notation in the book isn't content :p
At very least you need a swollen belly :p (though I'm mostly here for the swollen tits)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The prengnancy content was my point, having a notation in the book isn't content :p
At very least you need a swollen belly :p (though I'm mostly here for the swollen tits)
True but it's just set up for the later implementation. Hopfully soon all shall be a to produce milky tits & swollen bellies

Reactions: kcaldw

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
True but it's just set up for the later implementation. Hopfully soon all shall be a to produce milky tits & swollen bellies
dude! Everything is a setup for later implementation, thats what a WIP is, what counts is what is there now, so is Hilda pregnant or not? fuck what to book says, if she doesn't have any scenes with a fat little tummy then the answer is no (hell does she even have a scene where she tells the MC she is pregnant)

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Did you upgrade there house?
Did u upgrade their home? If not that may be the problem.
That option never popped up, however, the day timer stated counted up finally!
I think maybe because I had sex with her multiple times in her new birthday presant outfit.
[I'm pretty sure I did that a few times already, but here I am...]

Probably since the “Intervention” quest wasn't progressing and Jenny was stuck on "Day 4" I thought it was bugged.
Maybe there is some other requirement not mentioned, but I'm hopeful more sex solved it, haha.

edit: grammer

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That option never popped up, however, the day timer stated counted up finally!
I think maybe because I had sex with her multiple times in her new birthday presant outfit.
[I'm pretty sure I did that a few times already, but here I am...]

Probably the since the “Intervention” quest wasn't progressing and Jenny was stuck on "Day 4" I thought it was bugged.
Maybe there is some other requirement not mentioned, but I'm hopeful more sex solved it, haha.
that option should have come up when they announced the first pregnancy, they would start talking about needing more space and where they are getting the money, eventually they will ask for a loan, when you give them it they start the house upgrades

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
that option should have come up when they announced the first pregnancy, they would start talking about needing more space and where they are getting the money, eventually they will ask for a loan, when you give them it they start the house upgrades
Yea, on day 5 or higher of pregnancy, i was stuck on day 4 for nearly a month!

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
42 goblin population, got all 3 of my women preggos on same day, see little sprites in the pin area.
Few days later sprites are gone, and population is now 40! :(

I can't seem to raise population any more.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yea, on day 5 or higher of pregnancy, i was stuck on day 4 for nearly a month!
That might be an update bug, My Batbreeder seemed to get struck on permapregnancy when I updated, I ended up reseting her through save editor (after 40 days of swollen belly)
Send me your save to see if I can spot anything obvious.

42 goblin population, got all 3 of my women preggos on same day, see little sprites in the pin area.
Few days later sprites are gone, and population is now 40! :(

I can't seem to raise population any more.
Some die every few days, I think it maxes out at 100
#25,615

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
That might be an update bug, My Batbreeder seemed to get struck on permapregnancy when I updated, I ended up reseting her through save editor (after 40 days of swollen belly)

#25,615
It takes a day or two for it to update the count! I was quick on the gun to post. 56 now, 4 away from quest dang, have to waste another month.

edit: extra question: does Shakala and SD (Shakala Daughter) not have any affection?
because I see no hearts on that ancient magical book screen. I can't 'AWE' them with vampire powers, I can't give them gifts, I also can't sleep in same bed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It takes a day or two for it to update the count! I was quick on the gun to post. 56 now, 4 away from quest dang, have to waste another month.

edit: extra question: does Shakala and SD (Shakala Daughter) not have any affection?
because I see no hearts on that ancient magical book screen. I can't 'AWE' them with vampire powers, I can't give them gifts, I also can't sleep in same bed.
yeah Shaka and GD have affection stats, but I'm not sure I've ever seen them pissed at me, so it might not be a major factor for them. They are just happy to be making babies.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

#25,615
On my latest playthrough the goblin population seemed to hover between 88 and 96 no matter how many were birthed then last night it shot up to 106 so I'm not sure there is a limit.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes