Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
did you notice the ledger has an entry for alimony? The grandma beats MC with a broom and he wakes in jail and he has to pay child support for the rest of the game
Thats rich, the MC kills hordes of goblins, orcs, bandits etc... but gets beaten up by a little old lady!!!

Reactions: AlecVentrue

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Uhm what exact happens, if i would say by Mia--_> "Me, Naaa i didn´t touch that Bitch!"
Will she ever again appear in the Game?
Thx
did you notice the ledger has an entry for alimony? The grandma beats MC with a broom and he wakes in jail and he has to pay child support for the rest of the game

Ok so if you say you never touched her then Mia is taken out the game permanently because she is kept in the house by Grandma who refuses to let you see her again. This relationship cannot be fixed & Mia will not appear outside again.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Ok so if you say you never touched her then Mia is taken out the game permanently because she is kept in the house by Grandma who refuses to let you see her again. This relationship cannot be fixed & Mia will not appear outside again.
Considering she turns out to be a constant nagger, "I could use some help around here", "Why don't you cook us some food", "Where the fuck have you been", would that be so bad?. It takes more blood potions to keep her happy than all the rest put together.

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
One more question, lore-wise if the MC said "fuck the traditions" during his wedding with Shakala, does that means he is not sharing with other goblins anymore? And who is Obea (there is her name in the dialogue options with goblin witch) ?

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
One more question, lore-wise if the MC said "fuck the traditions" during his wedding with Shakala, does that means he is not sharing with other goblins anymore? And who is Obea (there is her name in the dialogue options with goblin witch) ?
Wedding sharing is onetime (and available) thing, but this is really funny. And no more goblin gangbang after this.
Obea is black goblin and your fourth mate. She is from ltast released update.

Reactions: FlyingPony

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Its a one time (optional) orgy. After Shakala's father attacks the tribe, most of this guys end up dead.

Obeah questline starts after you have a population of >60 goblins. Get the Ancient's Book the shaddy guy in the Inn offers you to keep track of goblin population (not mandatory, but really handy).
I guess Obeah name appears because her questline will start even if you don't have Second Mates (but it takes longer).
If you have the Decensor patch (incest/bestiality) and Shakala got her Daughter, you will have to complete Shakala's Daughter questline for Obeah to appear.

Last edited:

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
Wedding sharing is onetime (and available) thing, but this is really funny. And no more goblin gangbang after this.
Obea is black goblin and your fourth mate. She is from ltast released update.
Its a one time (optional) orgy. After Shakala's father attacks the tribe, most of this guys end up dead.

Obeah questline starts after you have a population of >60 goblins. Get the Ancient's Book the shaddy guy in the Inn offers you to keep track of goblin population (not mandatory, but really handy).
I guess Obeah name appears because her questline will start even if you don't have Second Mates (but it takes longer).
If you have the Decensor patch (incest/bestiality) and Shakala got her Daughter, you will have to complete Shakala's Daughter questline for Obeah to appear.
Oh, for some reason I thought goblins had reverse harems for chieftess'. So when I got the title goblin king I thought that now Shakala's harem would be a literal family reunion.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
thanks, it seems I haven't yet reached that point. btw does affection decay?
affection deteriorates only for girls that in a sense "moved in" with the MC; for goblins for example, affection is based on the goblin population, so the more MC fucks them the happier they are.
Any news about the update
last estimate sets november as the expected month... I guess this year NNN will be a bust with new scenes for Erevi.

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a money cheat?
in main village at the bottom left corner of the map, above the cave entrance, you will find a dirt patch. click on it and it will activate cheatmode. After that you will find red chests all over the game that will give you necessary items and money. There is not much though, even if it is cheat. Enough to drastically reduce early grind but it is not limitless.

For true cheats install cheat mod, link on the first page.

Reactions: Arabi1

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Why is this game so demanding and hard on my laptop? I really like the game but it overheats like I'm playing apex or something
I don't know much about coding, but from what I've been able to gather, RPGM is just kind of not a very efficient or optimized engine. Different devs might either work around this (if they're comfortable with the engine) or aggravate it (if they aren't).

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes