exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
keep in mind GILFs were always on the table,as a matter of facts, if you remember the 3some that happens during the waystone quest, Makith was on the table... unfortunately for her, so was Victoria. And I don't recall that wench with breadable hips ever lost a poll. As of the comunity rejecting the idea of fucking Granny Greta, what has been constantly rejected was the idea of using a rejuvinating spell/potion as it would defy the purpose
It was just a joke. I realize this is not planned. Also, my idea was not to install her as LI, but as a bad end option ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It was just a joke. I realize this is not planned. Also, my idea was not to install her as LI, but as a bad end option ;)
I'm not gonna lie I feel like Tinkerer wasent serious about wanting to add her but decided to make a gamble. I reckon he was betting on Victoria to out vote Makith in the poles. Notice nothing like that has appeared in poles since?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
1663623435966.png
Hi again!
So, I got that index thing for the book up and running. Instead of a long list of names, it's now a page with clickable images, and characters now only listed once you have met them. Since I never made the game with a feature like this in mind, it was a bit of a pain to find useful triggers. Some girls will therefore appear as soon as you speak to them, while others may require the completion of a quest, but I don't think that should be much of a problem.
Currently I'm working on adding more bat chicks to the bat cave. I think I originally promised 2 or 3 new bat breeders, but I'm limiting it to 2 for now. Otherwise, the development time for the update is going to drag on too long. If there is rioting in the streets by people demanding more breeders, I can always add more later. Anyway, in the coming update alpha male bat creatures (AMBC) will drop scent glands when you slay them. These can then be used by the MC to trick the Bat Breeders into thinking he is an AMBC, thereby getting to mate with them. You still have to watch out for the other male bats though....
Got to go... have a great week, girls and boys!

Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2053414
Hi again!
So, I got that index thing for the book up and running. Instead of a long list of names, it's now a page with clickable images, and characters now only listed once you have met them. Since I never made the game with a feature like this in mind, it was a bit of a pain to find useful triggers. Some girls will therefore appear as soon as you speak to them, while others may require the completion of a quest, but I don't think that should be much of a problem.
Currently I'm working on adding more bat chicks to the bat cave. I think I originally promised 2 or 3 new bat breeders, but I'm limiting it to 2 for now. Otherwise, the development time for the update is going to drag on too long. If there is rioting in the streets by people demanding more breeders, I can always add more later. Anyway, in the coming update alpha male bat creatures (AMBC) will drop scent glands when you slay them. These can then be used by the MC to trick the Bat Breeders into thinking he is an AMBC, thereby getting to mate with them. You still have to watch out for the other male bats though....

Tinkerer​

So heres 2 things I have taken from this update.

1) My guess is MC transforms onto a Troll for some fun with his special Demon Girl.

2) MC will lure in new Bat Breeders but can we catch them?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2053414
Hi again!

Tinkerer​

Wtf is this between his legs?Some kind of orb of what?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
At first I thought that as well. It's a wizard's ball in air and it's position looks like it's between the legs, but it's not. wizard-29211.jpg

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
1) My guess is MC transforms onto a Troll for some fun with his special Demon Girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) MC will lure in new Bat Breeders but can we catch them?
I read that more as there will be a sex scene with wild bat breeders that you can trigger by using scent glands. I'm hoping the two new breeders in the dungeon will be "unique" in some way.

Reactions: sd

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
View attachment 2053414
Hi again!

Tinkerer​
From the look of this pic, I'm guessing when the mc & Everi are away, their succubus daughter plays with her mom's familiar

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
From the look of this pic, I'm guessing when the mc & Everi are away, their succubus daughter plays with her mom's familiar
That's not the Familiar. Bolon (the familiar) is more like a lumpy green giant (the same as the Ogre in Mountainpass but with a helmet). I reckon that is MC shapeshifted into a Troll

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That's not the Familiar. Bolon (the familiar) is more like a lumpy green giant (the same as the Ogre in Mountainpass but with a helmet). I reckon that is MC shapeshifted into a Troll
that or the succubus summoned a troll when she was practicing the summon spell and got abducted, causing MC and Erevi to go on a rescue mission.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
that or the succubus summoned a troll when she was practicing the summon spell and got abducted, causing MC and Erevi to go on a rescue mission.
I mean MC shapeshifting was 1 of the top 3 winners in the pole so that's where my mind went.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm not gonna lie I feel like Tinkerer wasent serious about wanting to add her but decided to make a gamble. I reckon he was betting on Victoria to out vote Makith in the poles. Notice nothing like that has appeared in poles since?
Enough with that. I love the game and tinker has been doing a good job for many years. I am sure he will continue to do well. And one day we will hold the full version in our hands :cool:

Reactions: TSSG59

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
i see RPGM but is this game divided by "chapters", like very update you progress a little in the Main Story, are there Side Quests? do you have free movement through some parts of the content?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
i see RPGM but is this game divided by "chapters", like very update you progress a little in the Main Story, are there Side Quests? do you have free movement through some parts of the content?
This game isn't divided into chapters. You have access to most of the map from the start (although there are obviously many areas locked behind quests), and your ability to explore that map and complete quests is mostly limited to how strong your character is. Each update just adds more quests and sometimes characterd that come with those quests.

There aren't really "main" and "side" quests; there are mandatory quests and optional ones, but the divide between them doesn't really feel like that. In other games, the main quests advanve the actual plot, and side quests are basically diversions, but in Peasant's Quest, each quest progresses your relationship with the person or faction involved, and there are some factions that are more important than others, but really you probably want to complete all the quests in this game regardless.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
You should pay special attention to Zivah, Everi and Victoria's questlines.

Your actions in Oksana questline result in different outcomes.

Help around town (you will need their votes later).

The beginning is grindy. A second playthrough is generally a lot faster and easier.

Try to be a good guy to the females. Been and asshole means a lot more effort.

midoriya_deku

Feb 1, 2020
I'm don't know if anybody else agrees, but I just wish there were more POV scenes or at least scenes with better angles where you can actually see the ladies' contorting faces and jiggling boobs during sex as opposed to frequently staring into the MC's butthole while he pumps away. Maybe an option to make the MC invisible would be nice.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes