DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Everi children will stop been placeholders?

The Succubus will give birth; or it will be just pregnant sex?
So hopfully the children will FINALLY be part of the game (fingers crossed).

To my knowladge the Succubus will only have pregnancy content in this update & Tinkerer is holding off on the birth for now.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

To my knowladge the Succubus will only have pregnancy content in this update & Tinkerer is holding off on the birth for now.
Kind of hoping to see the succubus drop & still it's cool to see her as a preggo

Jandough

Nov 26, 2019
Can anyone help. After beating the vampire master and lied to oksana i could 't find her anywhere. Is it a bug or do i need to finish more quests to unlock the next oksana quest?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone help. After beating the vampire master and lied to oksana i could 't find her anywhere. Is it a bug or do i need to finish more quests to unlock the next oksana quest?
Knock up Ziva. Sleep 1 day in Temple. Do "Cover You're Tracks". Pay Marcus to renovate lower levels of Temple into kids rooms. Once that's done speak with Ziva. The the Temple must have 5 kids in it. Then go sleep until u trigger the Gost at you're bed scene twice. Then speak with Ziva.

You'll be sent into town where you're find Oksana in the tavern

Reactions: Jandough

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Kind of hoping to see the succubus drop & still it's cool to see her as a preggo
my guess and prediction is that the succubus's kid would move nergal's plans closer to being completed, and the temple's faction is not ready yet, so that will have to wait for another update

Reactions: DomWolf

Jandough

Nov 26, 2019
Knock up Ziva. Sleep 1 day in Temple. Do "Cover You're Tracks". Pay Marcus to renovate lower levels of Temple into kids rooms. Once that's done speak with Ziva. The the Temple must have 5 kids in it. Then go sleep until u trigger the Gost at you're bed scene twice. Then speak with Ziva.

You'll be sent into town where you're find Oksana in the tavern
Knocked up ziva done
Slept at temple done
Paid marcus done
Only have 3 kids(temple) but i can already see the ghost at the stairway

Thank you for the help

Jandough

Nov 26, 2019
I encountered a bug...... orcs attacked the family snuck through the tower and talked to julia
Tried to push through but my energy got drained(no energy potion left)
Left for awhile to make potions and regen but when i got back at the farm julia is with me and the quest is already finished. A happy bug if i say so myself

Jandough

Nov 26, 2019
I encountered a bug...... orcs attacked the family snuck through the tower and talked to julia
Tried to push through but my energy got drained(no energy potion left)
Left for awhile to make potions and regen but when i got back at the farm julia is with me and the quest is already finished. A happy bug if i say so myself
Aaaaaaaand julia now gets to witness all my sexual andventure

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
> but really you probably want to complete all the quests in this game regardless.

I definitely would like to, but seems there are some easily missed ones. I played through everything I could find and 'only' have 120 completed quests. From the spoilers I've seen on the Discord it should be possible to get to the low 130s. I really do wonder if I missed meaningful content, or if I just skipped some optional parts or what.

Anyhow its a great game, can't wait for future updates!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
> but really you probably want to complete all the quests in this game regardless.

I definitely would like to, but seems there are some easily missed ones. I played through everything I could find and 'only' have 120 completed quests. From the spoilers I've seen on the Discord it should be possible to get to the low 130s. I really do wonder if I missed meaningful content, or if I just skipped some optional parts or what.

Anyhow its a great game, can't wait for future updates!
Right at the start there are 2 quests that are missable, "Talk To The Villagers" triggersbif u try to enter Goblin Forest BEFORE talking to Mayor & "Check Point" triggers if u speak with the guards in front of Witch's Hunt BEFORE asking Mayor for other jobs.

If you choose No-Cuck route for Mia when give the option you will not get the quest "Werewolf Hunt".

You can lose the entire Vampire arc (including Oksana's introduction) by killing the vampires in the day. I would assume that getting Oksana killed or losing her (& not using the Oksana Apparition to veto that) would lose "Spread The Good Word" & "Forsaken".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Themage9999

Oct 16, 2017
Daugter from erevi won't growing can you guys help?
i used rpgmaker save editor that can be broke this?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Daugter from erevi won't growing can you guys help?
i used rpgmaker save editor that can be broke this?
Everi's daughter grows as you progress through quests. I'm not sure how Saveeditor affects this I'm guessing you will just need to wait till you hit the right triggers
(how did you use saveediter? just advancing her pregnancy or changing a boolean?)

Themage9999

Oct 16, 2017
Everi's daughter grows as you progress through quests. I'm not sure how Saveeditor affects this I'm guessing you will just need to wait till you hit the right triggers
(how did you use saveediter? just advancing her pregnancy or changing a boolean?)
no just added items. which misson i have to do due to make her grow

Themage9999

Oct 16, 2017
Adding items should be ok as long as they aren't quest items
just keep pushing Everi's quest line, She becomes adult when you go to unlock the waygates
i added sacrifice's and erevi is not goinng out her room at least 100 day and daugher is still baby

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes