Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Mass for the pious is repeatable AFAIK, just go to the altar in the morning. not early morning though 9-10ish
What should I do there?

Mass For The Pious isnt actually in the log yet. Mabey added some time later. And nah u dont HAVE to restart cos it's technically done already.
So there is no way to get check Point in the quest rooster at all anymore? Now that's unfortunate.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What should I do there?
you just turn up for morning mass, I think the time is between around 8am-Noon, it's not first thing when you wakeup and I don't think it happens passed midday. (if you sleep in the village they will be ready for you by the time you walk to the temple I think, been a while since I played it)
You'll know when you see it, the eligible girls will be lined up in front of the alter, (Ziva & Caleah to begin with, then eventually Alice and Oksana will join the lineup). Ziva will thank you for joining morning mass and ask who you want to fuck first. you can do this every single day if you like, so calling a "quest" is a stretch IMO.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So there is no way to get check Point in the quest rooster at all anymore? Now that's unfortunate.
Currently no because it wasnt triggered officially on the Quest Log but u did do the the quest. The only way to get it now is to restart the game & remeber to do it right at the start.

Mass for the Pious has a register bug where it dosent appear in the game (might get fixed later) but Stil996 I right that you just go during the day before midday & Ziva should ask you to join.

you can do this every single day if you like, so calling a "quest" is a stretch IMO.
So is "Goblin Ears" & "Bandits!" But there still classed as quests.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't open the game it just tries to open a chrome extension and says file can't be accessed
Try giving info on your OS, version whatever. are you on a mobile version?
there is no attempt to connect to the internet or browsers in the Windows versions I've played

theonewhogregs

Jan 15, 2022
Try giving info on your OS, version whatever. are you on a mobile version?
there is no attempt to connect to the internet or browsers in the Windows versions I've played
I'm on the most recent windows version of the game. not sure if it helps but I'm using windows 10

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Can someone help me I don't know if the game is bugged or I'm missing something to progress in the story. I can't progress on the spider part whenever I get to the basement of the tower I can hear the first noise but then I can't hear anything else even getting close to the wall that was originally supposed to break nothing happens

Reactions: _Maou_

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone help me I don't know if the game is bugged or I'm missing something to progress in the story. I can't progress on the spider part whenever I get to the basement of the tower I can hear the first noise but then I can't hear anything else even getting close to the wall that was originally supposed to break nothing happens
Another player had the same problem try leaving the dungeon and returning. reloading that screen seemed to be the only thing needed.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1664664033781.png
Hi again!
So, I'm finally done with the Bat Breeder stuff, apart from the animations, which my animator is currently working on. But the images and gameplay should now, in theory, be up and running. I have yet to test it, so knowing me, it's full of bugs. Still, it's nice to get that out of the way. There will be two new Bat Breeders (BB) in the caves. These can't be captured, instead they'll have two scenes each (plus pregnant versions) in the caves. Pregnancies are a bit simplified, instead of laying a large batch of eggs at the end of their pregnancy, like the captured BB, these will just increase the yield when you harvest the nests during their pregnancies. I opted to do it this way, so that it would work better with the existing harvesting system.
Well, I guess I'd better return to those other two ladies again. I have been neglecting them for far too long:)...
Have a nice week everybody!

Tinkerer

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2076336
Hi again!
So, I'm finally done with the Bat Breeder stuff, apart from the animations, which my animator is currently working on. But the images and gameplay should now, in theory, be up and running. I have yet to test it, so knowing me, it's full of bugs. Still, it's nice to get that out of the way. There will be two new Bat Breeders (BB) in the caves. These can't be captured, instead they'll have two scenes each (plus pregnant versions) in the caves. Pregnancies are a bit simplified, instead of laying a large batch of eggs at the end of their pregnancy, like the captured BB, these will just increase the yield when you harvest the nests during their pregnancies. I opted to do it this way, so that it would work better with the existing harvesting system.
Well, I guess I'd better return to those other two ladies again. I have been neglecting them for far too long:)...

Tinkerer
Can't be captured, so daughters of the captured BB?

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Another player had the same problem try leaving the dungeon and returning. reloading that screen seemed to be the only thing needed.
it doesn't work i'm stuck on this maybe the solution would be to start from the beginning of the game but then i thought better and maybe continue

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
managed to advance in the mission my main intuition is that the translator I'm using somehow bugged the mission.
I downloaded the original game from the site and passed my saves to it and managed to play the mission
Thats good info... I imagine the last guy was in the same boat, thats why it was so easy for me to progress his save, when he couldn't.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2076336
Hi again!

Tinkerer
damn.gif

kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022
theres a bug i encountered when accoplishing the "Rat Extermination" Quest for everi, she dosent appear in the bedroom after i cleared the kitchen from rats. HELP

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes