TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
i added sacrifice's and erevi is not goinng out her room at least 100 day and daugher is still baby
[/QUOTE

Have you completed the temple quest with the stable girls father?.
Have you asked the stable girl for a date?.
This leads to the summon spell quest where you ask Erivi for the summon spell then go to the well and and rescue the elf girl. After that return to Erivi after a couple of days.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
People dislike the grind in the game but it is all part and parcel of being prepared to undertake the quests.
The rush to complete quests invariably leads to difficulties and trouble unless you have prepared well.
Learning how to combine potions for best effect makes life a whole lot easier but you can't combine what you haven't got.
In my latest playthrough I have a minimum 50 of each potion and at least 50 of all ingredients.
this make subsequent quests much easier to accomplish.
Save before every combat and if you discover you forgot something you can go back and redo it.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
where do I get well water after its dried out? i forgot
You have to rescue the Elf guardian of the well.
If you are already past that part you have to go back down and clear out the Grumpkins.
Be prepared, stone skin is essential, potion against infection saves HP when fighting the bats, giant strength makes it easier.
If you have giant strength target the shaman first then the warrior with mighty blow.

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Everi's daughter grows as you progress through quests. I'm not sure how Saveeditor affects this I'm guessing you will just need to wait till you hit the right triggers
(how did you use saveediter? just advancing her pregnancy or changing a boolean?)
Of she is stuck as baby go to Beth & ask her on a date to get the option to learn Summoning Spell.

If she is a child ontinue the Temple for a bit until after Let There Be Light to see if she grows up

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You have to rescue the Elf guardian of the well.
If you are already past that part you have to go back down and clear out the Grumpkins.
Be prepared, stone skin is essential, potion against infection saves HP when fighting the bats, giant strength makes it easier.
If you have giant strength target the shaman first then the warrior with mighty blow.
there's a trick, but MC loses the exp he'd get killing grumpkins, once the well is about to go dry, go down through the exit of the cave and pull the lever drawning all the grumpkins

Reactions: TSSG59

demnesn21151

Apr 1, 2020
Why not post the solution or link here to help others with the same problem???
What is the point of posting your success while withholding the answer, are you trolling?
Sorry for late reply. I Should've done this beforehand.

open file: (game folder)/www/js/plugins.js (with a text editor, e.g. notepad)
find&replace: "Font Size\":\"28\" --> "Font Size\":\"16\" (replace all, there are 4 of them and all are related to a QuestJournal plugin)

Credit- sonofadude

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Right at the start there are 2 quests that are missable, "Talk To The Villagers" triggersbif u try to enter Goblin Forest BEFORE talking to Mayor & "Check Point" triggers if u speak with the guards in front of Witch's Hunt BEFORE asking Mayor for other jobs.

If you choose No-Cuck route for Mia when give the option you will not get the quest "Werewolf Hunt".

You can lose the entire Vampire arc (including Oksana's introduction) by killing the vampires in the day. I would assume that getting Oksana killed or losing her (& not using the Oksana Apparition to veto that) would lose "Spread The Good Word" & "Forsaken".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FUCK! Played it like it was in the Walkthrough at the OP and the Quest " the Check Point" wasn't in there. That's really unfortunate, I played it right along to the 2.81 Content and now this Quest is missing in my playthrough.:FacePalm:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
FUCK! Played it like it was in the Walkthrough at the OP and the Quest " the Check Point" wasn't in there. That's really unfortunate, I played it right along to the 2.81 Content and now this Quest is missing in my playthrough.:FacePalm:
Some quests were added proper later on. The game didnt start with a Quest Log when Tinkerer began. He started adding quests to the log later & that one was added recently. Personally I think the start of the walkthrough needs a complete overhaul.

For the longest time there was no "quest" for getting Mia the dog. That was added in the update just before he added Checkpoint. You HAVE done the quest it's just not registered in you're system.

Also you cannot have both Acorns & Security. The only way to get Security is to fail or never get Acorns.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Some quests were added proper later on. The game didnt start with a Quest Log when Tinkerer began. He started adding quests to the log later & that one was added recently. Personally I think the start of the walkthrough needs a complete overhaul.

For the longest time there was no "quest" for getting Mia the dog. That was added in the update just before he added Checkpoint. You HAVE done the quest it's just not registered in you're system.

Also you cannot have both Acorns & Security. The only way to get Security is to fail or never get Acorns.
Yeah I'm Missing in my Questlog Check Point, the werewolf one since I play the no cuck option, Security since I did Acorns and unfortunaly this "Mass for the pious" one since it doesn't seem it is in the Walkthrough but it's mentioned on the Discord. Is there a way to correct Checkpoint and Mass for the pious in the Questlog of my saved game so I don't need to play it again? The other two I don't need them since it was choices I skipped willingly.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah I'm Missing in my Questlog Check Point, the werewolf one since I play the no cuck option, Security since I did Acorns and unfortunaly this "Mass for the pious" one since it doesn't seem it is in the Walkthrough but it's mentioned on the Discord. Is there a way to correct Checkpoint and Mass for the pious in the Questlog of my saved game so I don't need to play it again? The other two I don't need them since it was choices I skipped willingly.
Mass For The Pious isnt actually in the log yet. Mabey added some time later. And nah u dont HAVE to restart cos it's technically done already.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Mass for the pious is repeatable AFAIK, just go to the altar in the morning. not early morning though 9-10ish

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes