kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022
Have you blocked the hole with the box?
Yes, and waited for evening if the npc was in the bedroom, but she isnt there. im literally stuck. if theres a save file on the quest finish on the Rats, it would be a huge help

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes, and waited for evening if the npc was in the bedroom, but she isnt there. im literally stuck. if theres a save file on the quest finish on the Rats, it would be a huge help
was that the mission where you are supposed to cook her dinner? got to the stove and see if you have an option to cook for your date.
or upload your save

kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022

was that the mission where you are supposed to cook her dinner? got to the stove and see if you have an option to cook for your date.
or upload your save
is not the "boar hunt" quest thats after this quest. my problem is i cannot turn in my "rats" quest because everi is not in the room

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

is not the "boar hunt" quest thats after this quest. my problem is i cannot turn in my "rats" quest because everi is not in the room
I have no problem with your save.

Put the batbreeder in back in her cell. Go to Everi room (right of the altar). I see her in her bed.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

theres nothing wrong with your game you just need to got to Erevis Bedroom, you are in the dungeon with Batbreeder

Pdoan was a little faster :p

Why did you have Batbreeder out for this??

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 932139

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-21
Release Date: 2022-07-21
Developer: Tinkerer - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.81
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Lite version is update patch
Lite Version
Win
: - - -

Other: Bugfix

Patches: - Bugfix

Extras: - CG COLLECTION - Save - Official Walkthrough - Walkthrough -
Gallery/Cheat Mod

luck3n thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
View attachment 932139

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-21
Release Date: 2022-07-21
Developer: Tinkerer - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.81
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Lite version is update patch
Lite Version
Win
: - - -

Other: Bugfix

Patches: - Bugfix

Extras: - CG COLLECTION - Save - Official Walkthrough - Walkthrough -
Gallery/Cheat Mod

luck3n thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
What is the Decensor Patch? What changes? Or what does it do?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
this is unrealistic. I’m mayor but i have to pay more than i earn. That’s included child abuse
To be fair the game says you are Mayor, not that you are a good Mayor, Most Mayors make their money through backroom deals and embezzlement, likely Victoria is doing all that... She just doesn't share it with the MC.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
DawgDawgDawg first of all its a valid critism

This game also needs a proper map that tracks where the player is and what area needs exploring.

at the start of the game you need to grab a map, so its in your keyitems.but dont think its show where the MC currently is.

Want to unlock a new mechanic? It requires a little bit of looking everywhere and talking to npcs you never expected to have something. I am yet to unlock dual wielding of weapons and still can't find it myself. Unlocking of magic and other skills also took a while for me.

dualwielding isnt in the game, so cant be unlocked but 2 handers when you keep following the story. Same for some new magic abilties you get.
all i can say is that Tinkerer slowly learned to do things better, that is why the start of the game is more liniar than the newer updates.

Also, WHAT THE HELL IS THE PURPOSE OF THE BOAT I JUST BOUGHT?
in the future updates its a way to smuggle items past the guards so you can enter without paying the entery tax.

if you have more critism, or bit of a annoyinces let me know. ;)

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
QUEST: Mother and Child in Distress
I made the demon have been born at the same time as the child has passed 5 days and I still can't trigger the task

Reactions: haile23

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
QUEST: Mother and Child in Distress
I made the demon have been born at the same time as the child has passed 5 days and I still can't trigger the task
You mean the Minion gave birth and she and her child are following you?
For the baby minion to leave you have to enter a forested area. You may need more than 5 game days. If the Minion and her baby are following you this will happen eventually.
When the Minion go to find her baby go talk with Everi.

Reactions: haile23

May 31, 2018
Does the author have any future plan for this game? Like when will it end or something, I'm just curious because up till now it's version 2.81 and still going, just wow o_O

Reactions: pepsi039
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes