Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there ever a point where we can freely choose a companion to take with us? I just got done with unlocking the teleporters with my demon daughter, and it's so much quicker and less annoying to have a follower along. So far they all leave after the specific quests are done though and I can't ask them to go with me.
No, not yet, but it AFAIK it's something Tinkerer is considering (or at least has considered).

(PS I interpreted this question as in being able to choose between companions beyond our lovable imp)

Reactions: Ash22

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is anyone else getting a lag on page refreshes?
I swear 8 posts just magically appeared in front of mine with that last post (some of them over 5 hours old), not the first time either o_O

• Wow
Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Well seeing as she is very much against MC cumming in her unless she thinks hes using Barreness potions I doubt she would be so foolish. Dont know many others heo have access to those potions really.
The only reason why she does so is because she doesn't want her late husband to find out that she's a preggo when the geezer is too old to get a boner

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone help me out, please. I am somewhat stuck at the quest Go Forth and Multiply. That is the last active quest for me atm. I managed to get the first bedside visit. But I don't understand what to do to trigger the second one. Also one of the worst quest so far IMHO - pure moon logic. The only way to complete it without the walkthrough is by pure luck.
What FunFuntomes said, + IIRC you'll need to visit the inn to find a lovable drunk there.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The only reason why she does so is because she doesn't want her late husband to find out that she's a preggo when the geezer is too old to get a boner
you mean her "current" husband, she doesn't give a shit what he knows after he is dead.
Something that bugged me about that story line is that potions are pretty easy to get in this world, why has a rich influential woman not got her own stock of barrenness potions if that's so important to her.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
you mean her "current" husband, she doesn't give a shit what he knows after he is dead.
Something that bugged me about that story line is that potions are pretty easy to get in this world, why has a rich influential woman not got her own stock of barrenness potions if that's so important to her.
she would have to kow the right people,and how is she supposed to explain her need for uch potions without revealing she's adulterous?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
she would have to kow the right people,and how is she supposed to explain her need for uch potions without revealing she's adulterous?
Yeah I know, it's like your wife finding condoms in your wallet when you never use them with her. But Victoria is sly and the former Mayor was an idiot, if She is able to fuck her tenant on a regular basis without anyone finding out, I'm fairly sure she can get her hands on a few potions (just relabel them as fertility potions and incriminating potions suddenly become innocent).
But it probably not something we should explore too deeply after all if she had this ability a big chunk of the story would struggle to happen.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Yeah I know, it's like your wife finding condoms in your wallet when you never use them with her. But Victoria is sly and the former Mayor was an idiot, if She is able to fuck her tenant on a regular basis without anyone finding out, I'm fairly sure she can get her hands on a few potions (just relabel them as fertility potions and incriminating potions suddenly become innocent).
But it probably not something we should explore too deeply after all if she had this ability a big chunk of the story would struggle to happen.
The people in town seem to be blind to lot's of the things going on. No one batted an eye when the MC went wandering off into the woods with a sheep.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The people in town seem to be blind to lot's of the things going on. No one batted an eye when the MC went wandering off into the woods with a sheep.
In fairness, his relationships with his woolly mistresses weren't exactly discreet and given that there is only one whore (who has recently stopped whoring) I think that's were most of the men have to go for release.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Exactly & it never confirms how long they have been together. But I doubt she would let men cum in her even before him because she was purposely seeking an older, rich & impudent man to seduce.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well yes & no. Edgar seems somewhat new in town & had MC assist with opening by getting his stock. The creation of sex potions seem to be a guarded secret of the Qeteshians. Edgar gets them from a supplier in the city, likley another cursed priestess who is getting by with her knowladge. So might not be that THOSE potions are so easily available...

LordofLol1

Apr 30, 2020
I ran into what seems to be a bug or quest conflict. For the past month or more every time I try to open the door it says this and I can't progress past Lucille. I think it's because she's pregnant at the same time, is there something I could do in the code to fix this? 1670617771343.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well yes & no. Edgar seems somewhat new in town & had MC assist with opening by getting his stock. The creation of sex potions seem to be a guarded secret of the Qeteshians. Edgar gets them from a supplier in the city, likley another cursed priestess who is getting by with her knowladge. So might not be that THOSE potions are so easily available...
Come on man you think Victoria has to rely on any local for her gear :p. there is a port just next door, she probably refuses to wear anything that isn't imported from the most fashionable kingdoms, the fact that locals can get potions from the tailor & the temple (who said anything about sharing the methods of creating said potions), means she can almost certainly get it from her exotic suppliers (and in multiple flavors :p). Hell even the innkeeper had his daughter taking them regularly! (like a third source) why would you think this is beyond the Mayors wife?

• Thinking Face

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I ran into what seems to be a bug or quest conflict. For the past month or more every time I try to open the door it says this and I can't progress past Lucille. I think it's because she's pregnant at the same time, is there something I could do in the code to fix this? View attachment 2224275
Who is lucille?
You can't enter her room at night. and she isn't going to get out of bed again until you hit a certain stage in the story. (this is her first birth correct?)
Try asking Beth for a date (stable Girl) most likely block for you.
Try progressing Ziva's quests (priestess at the temple).
Try progressing the goblin quest lines

LordofLol1

Apr 30, 2020
Who is lucille?
You can't enter her room at night. and she isn't going to get out of bed again until you hit a certain stage in the story. (this is her first birth correct?)
Try asking Beth for a date (stable Girl) most likely block for you.
Try progressing Ziva's quests (priestess at the temple).
Try progressing the goblin quest lines
She's who Erevi tells you to find info on in the spider cave, she's already dead by the time you arrive and you pick up the spider egg. No this isn't her first birth, I had sex once after the scene with her and ED and she got pregnant which I think created a conflict with the Lucille's Legacy quest. I have progressed all three of those as far as I can I think, save for SD.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She's who Erevi tells you to find info on in the spider cave, she's already dead by the time you arrive and you pick up the spider egg. No this isn't her first birth, I had sex once after the scene with her and ED and she got pregnant which I think created a conflict with the Lucille's Legacy quest. I have progressed all three of those as far as I can I think, save for SD.
post your save. I'll take a look

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes