• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Visited Frida with Erivi's daughter, there was a note on the door that Frida had gone to visit her sister. That's a first for me.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Visited Frida with Erivi's daughter, there was a note on the door that Frida had gone to visit her sister. That's a first for me.
all the girls that you can visit when doing waystone quests have some special dialogue..
frida is visiting Hilde
Shakala is out hunting

Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
we gotta break the curse!

Cant. Ziva said that the curse can only be broken by the semen of a man born on the day of the curse as long as they dont know about the curse or their involvement. Hence all the secretiveness when getting MC's help.

So sadly MC cant help her now cos he knows

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Cant. Ziva said that the curse can only be broken by the semen of a man born on the day of the curse as long as they dont know about the curse or their involvement. Hence all the secretiveness when getting MC's help.

So sadly MC cant help her now cos he knows
Can't help who? if the MC doesn't know the who then he can't know the curse :p. This is the perfect opportunity for all the ugly women to score some cock... we can't let them know!!!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can't help who? if the MC doesn't know the who then he can't know the curse :p. This is the perfect opportunity for all the ugly women to score some cock... we can't let them know!!!
Well Ziva specified about his knowladge of the CURSE not necessarily his knowladge of helping. Let's be honest MC will probs have his suspicions now of old hags seeking his cock so in a way Ziva has ruined his use for any of her sisters lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It might just be the site I'm playing on but I wanted to check if anyone else has had these bugs (again I recon it's the site I'm in but I want to be sure):

•The BatBreeders affection will not raise above 2 hearts essentially locking off BJ & "Man Cave" quest.
•Gwynneth will NOT get pregnant at all not matter how much I try.
•I cannot save I cernten areas & cant use some of the later slots AT ALL.

(This last bug has existed for a while for me)
•When buy the renovations for the Temple (which is 2500) it drains ALL my money everytime to 0 even if their should be money left over after purchase.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
It might just be the site I'm playing on but I wanted to check if anyone else has had these bugs (again I recon it's the site I'm in but I want to be sure):

•The BatBreeders affection will not raise above 2 hearts essentially locking off BJ & "Man Cave" quest.

•When buy the renovations for the Temple (which is 2500) it drains ALL my money everytime to 0 even if their should be money left over after purchase.
I played the game after the new update and didn't encounter any bugs. I guess I was lucky.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

Can't comment on BatBreeder affection because I didn't take much notice.
Gwynneth, yep in some of the games I've played no problem getting her pregnant, in others it just never happens.
Had the same problem with Jenny in a couple of games, no matter what she never got pregnant.
Save problem crops up now and again but there doesn't appear to be any logic to when and where it will happen.
I play the game on a total of 16 browsers and sites and they all seem to have one problem or another but never the same on all of them, I think it must be a browser problem.
Since the update I lost all 16 saves, cleared the browser history/cookies and started again from the beginning on two sites, many of the problems I experienced in the past seem to have been sorted and the game runs much smoother now.

Reactions: DomWolf

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi Guys, I wonder if someone can help me with Decensor patch.

I last played PQ 2.31 with patch and everything work fine.

Started playing without patch (And thought the daughter has no interactions anymore)
I installed the patch and still no options.

Reloaded old save from 2.31 (Still nothing)

Opened the save in 2.31 version and viola it works!

Any ideas?

V2.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

V2.91

Last edited:

budgie

Sep 18, 2018

Started playing without patch (And thought the daughter has no interactions anymore)

Any ideas?

V2.31

V2.91
Uncensored patch is missing!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Any ideas?

V2.31

V2.91
so... there's two possible reasons..
1) you don't have the decensor installed properly
2) you don't have a special pastry since from version 2.91 ED only wants to play in the dungeon only if you give her pastry

Reactions: Alfius

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Any ideas?

V2.31

V2.91
Generally don't play without decensor patch. And if you play this game with patch, but load a save game that was created without this patch, data will of course also be missing.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Any ideas?

V2.31

V2.91
Seems like she has moods, sometimes she is ready to play sometimes she isn't, sometimes when she wants to play she comes and finds you in the dungeon (at least once)
....2) you don't have a special pastry since from version 2.91 ED only wants to play in the dungeon only if you give her pastry
Not sure that is true I haven't been giving her pastries and she has stilled played with me. Though I haven't been spending as much time with her as I should... Guess I'm a bad father :cautious:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Generally don't play without decensor patch. And if you play this game with patch, but load a save game that was created without this patch, data will of course also be missing.
I don't think it makes a difference, the patch actually doesn't add anything, just makes invisible scenes visible. Pretty sure One time Succubi Daughter scenes are still visible via the spirit potions even if you already passed that stage without the decensor patch.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
so... there's two possible reasons..
1) you don't have the decensor installed properly
2) you don't have a special pastry since from version 2.91 ED only wants to play in the dungeon only if you give her pastry
1) I'm thinking it's this, but how difficult can it be? Copy the file "Censorship.txt" into the www folder. The content of the file says "Off". There not really a lot of places you can go wrong with this.

2) I have 5 special pastries in my inventory.

The save that I played on was played with the patch on previous version.
So, I'm basically continuing with censor patch on new (2.91) version, but it's almost like id does not pick it up...

NB!!!!!! OK Guys Thanks for help, patch is working now. I was too impatient...

for the record Stil996 was right. It was a moody daughter!

Last edited:

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
I down loaded one of the saves but it does not show up when I open the game. any suggestions
First make sure you extract to the correct location (Peasants Quest NYD291\www\save). You also need the config and global files, if you dont have them start a new game, save and then replace the save with the one you downloaded.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
First make sure you extract to the correct location (Peasants Quest NYD291\www\save). You also need the config and global files, if you dont have them start a new game, save and then replace the save with the one you downloaded.
TY

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes