dragon16

May 22, 2021
A MEGA file with all the images & clips in the game.

I searched for more than an hour and I found nothing, my question is in which folder should we install Peasant's Quest CG+ Animations?

I put them in www but I have the impression that it does not work

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys and happy new vear

What is the walkthough in v2.95?

Thanks
There isnt one. The update was mostly re-do of old Gwynn scenes with preg versions (no kids yet), new potions in shop, QoL, some cosmetic changes & bug fixes.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I searched for more than an hour and I found nothing, my question is in which folder should we install Peasant's Quest CG+ Animations?

You replace the pictures/movies that are native to the game in www/img/pictures or www/movies.

You should keep a back up of the native files.

dragon16

May 22, 2021
thanks, i am using version 2.95 for info on the other hand I have just seen that for the animations they are already present in the game, for the images it seems the same except that they are in an rpgmvp format so the CG pack is useless?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Why are you trying to install them anywhere, that is an image rip, put them whereever you put your pictures it's so you can look at them without playing the game, they aren't an addition to the game.

You replace the pictures/movies that are native to the game in www/img/pictures or www/movies.

You should keep a back up of the native files.
Dude NO! leave the native files alone, all the images you need for the game are already in the game. those CG files might work to a degree but they will be out of date, you're just inviting missing & corrupt images by doing that.

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
sadly, im lost my save :( not sure I have the patience to play the game again. and someone else's save is not interesting to use. now i have to wait for the end of the project to play from start to finish

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Why are you trying to install them anywhere, that is an image rip, put them whereever you put your pictures it's so you can look at them without playing the game, they aren't an addition to the game.

Dude NO! leave the native files alone, all the images you need for the game are already in the game. those CG files might work to a degree but they will be out of date, you're just inviting missing & corrupt images by doing that.
Yeah. I mistook that for the high res pack. Thanks for correcting me.

GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
sadly, im lost my save :( not sure I have the patience to play the game again. and someone else's save is not interesting to use. now i have to wait for the end of the project to play from start to finish
Hello! How did you lose your save? I disappeared all my games and did not let me use continue, but in the end I recovered them

zucite

May 22, 2019
Is there a way to remap the controls? Didn't see it under Options but thought I'd ask. My laptop arrow keys don't work, so unless I can remap to WASD I guess I probably can't play this game.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is there a way to remap the controls? Didn't see it under Options but thought I'd ask. My laptop arrow keys don't work, so unless I can remap to WASD I guess I probably can't play this game.
you can move with the mouse so no need for arrow keys, one part needs it ( the badbreeder in the dungeon but if you use one of the best potion you can skip that basicly)

Reactions: zucite

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I didn't know that I can use the arrow keys in the bat breeder scene. Anyway, I use mouse for every thing in this game. The only key I use often is the enter key to end the animation loop.

there is a complete walkthrought?
from beginnig to v2.95?
All WT are included in the Walkthroughs folder. There no new quest in 2.95, so no WT for it.

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
I didn't know that I can use the arrow keys in the bat breeder scene. Anyway, I use mouse for every thing in this game. The only key I use often is the enter key to end the animation loop.

All WT are included in the Walkthroughs folder. There no new quest in 2.95, so no WT for it.
ok, thanks, i dont see it.
I lost my lod saves and i restart the game .....

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
Hello! How did you lose your save? I disappeared all my games and did not let me use continue, but in the end I recovered them
Hi! I deleted the folder with the game, forgetting that the saves are in it, and not in the users directory (which is typical for renpy projects). I tried to find it with the program for recovering deleted files, but it did not work :(

May 26, 2019
For rpg-maker games, there is a Yanfly Plugin called Keyboard Config that allows players to remap keyboard controls.

Unfortunately, plugins can only be added to the game on the developers side, so this plugin can't really help you.

Instead, refer to my old post here.

The edit section explains how you can achieve your desired outcome by making simple edits to one of the game's config files called "rp_core.js."

Hope this helps. But, just as I stated in the linked post, be careful when editing these files.

Reactions: zucite
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes