Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone know when this mission ends, I already wrote it down here and I've done more than 25 loads since this mission appeared and it never ends, I'm sick of it. I've already planted the flowers in front of the house, the ones that only bloom at night. I've already managed to put warriors in the cave so that the water from the well flows without interruption from those guys who after a few buckets of water always closed the water outlet, I mean I've done all that, and until today it's just this crappy mission that it never ends, I don't want to get the milf pregnant, Liandra's mother doesn't... I'm full of children. It's a lot of women to visit and having to spend at least 1 night with them all so they don't get angry. This game is very tiring, be patient for the missions to appear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It ends when she is pregnant.

For other characters, there so many info on them already.

Just currious, why are you keep quoting muttdoggy?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone know when this mission ends, I already wrote it down here and I've done more than 25 loads since this mission appeared and it never ends, I'm sick of it. I've already planted the flowers in front of the house, the ones that only bloom at night. I've already managed to put warriors in the cave so that the water from the well flows without interruption from those guys who after a few buckets of water always closed the water outlet, I mean I've done all that, and until today it's just this crappy mission that it never ends, I don't want to get the milf pregnant, Liandra's mother doesn't... I'm full of children. It's a lot of women to visit and having to spend at least 1 night with them all so they don't get angry. This game is very tiring, be patient for the missions to appear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obeah is a Goblin.
Beth is the Stable Girl.

Use Enhanced Fertility Potion on Obeah, the Harlot and before interacting with Reanna.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
anyone else not paying alimony to Gwen? I was but it seems to have toggled off with the new update and won't resume.

I can fix it in saveeditor but not ingame

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I just notice all the name Caleah suggested started with a C and Ziva is all start with Z and Alice all A, well Oksana at least have diversity in the names of the children.
1673073991651.png

1673074095890.png
1673074133217.png 1673074061674.png

Reactions: Moricano

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Lol, you might be playing the wrong game if you hate the goblins. They are VERY popular.
Yeah, I'm not thinking about the goblin girls as sexy-pleasure-hotties all that much personally... but I'm sure thinking about them as personal-army-making-machines!

Scratches a different kind of itch, sure, but still great fantasies hahah. I already have a girl. I never had an army willing to pillage and offer the spoils as tribute :(

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I wish there is a day system like monday to sunday it makes it easier to schedule the visit to the girls like Monday and Wends would be Mia annd Liandra Victoria and Rosy, Wendsday and Tuesday and Thursday would be Frida and Obeah Friday would be Erevi and Venomina Saturday and Sunday would be Julia and the temple of Qetesh.

Reactions: TSSG59

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Wasn't Erevi capped at five children I am suprise when the impregnation icon apeared so I check and she is pregnant again.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have a problem my familiar disappeared when I went to Victoria house and sleep and she did not come back

Okay fix now she came back after giving birth

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2291134

2.95 Patch fix also added to this post.
Fix the Spirit potion for Gwynneth.​
Well, it looks like Gwyn and Maghda are gonna win. Which is good since they were in the game for the longest time but their stories are stagnating in comparison to the majority of other cast. Only other such character in stasis is Alice.

Although, not gonna lie, prospect of cowgirl does not do much for me - even if I knew she was coming ever since Oksana/Julia update. But good for folks who were awaiting her. Alas, with cowgirls comes milking which in my head is firmly associated with business practises of EA (scums) and Blizzard (degenerates) and their consequences.

With Blizzard in particular it is compounded by, as an alliance player, being cucked -story and content wise- for over a decade. But hey, at the very least Blizz is not finally telling alliance players to off ourselves at their conventions nor are they giving us *glory* of diaper amputees and land whale pirates to play as. Now everyone gets trans dragons and gay frogs.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes