M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Well, it looks like Gwyn and Maghda are gonna win. Which is good since they were in the game for the longest time but their stories are stagnating in comparison to the majority of other cast. Only other such character in stasis is Alice.

Although, not gonna lie, prospect of cowgirl does not do much for me - even if I knew she was coming ever since Oksana/Julia update. But good for folks who were awaiting her. Alas, with cowgirls comes milking which in my head is firmly associated with business practises of EA (scums) and Blizzard (degenerates).

With Blizzard in particular it is compounded by, as an alliance player, being cucked -story and content wise- for over a decade. But hey, at the very least Blizz is not finally telling alliance players to off ourselves at their conventions nor are they us giving *glory* of diaper amputees and land whale pirates to play as. Now everyone gets trans dragons and gay frogs.
Tinkerer is aware of that some girls still need to give birth, before this was lot of request to keep going the mainstory (he did that mostfly for 2022). People forget at times that Tinkerer started this as fun side project to learn 3D modeling and so on. SO that is why the focus is more on his own entertainment making the update than what people wanted the most at certain times.

My personal take is that Tinkerer dont really 100% sure how the alice update should go, that is why its lacking. other one is the dragon update, for that it feels he wants to do more so will be a bigger update when it comes around. And cowgirl is like the number 1 Discord request in his Suggestionchannel. (and he made a '' fun promise'' he would add one, and people kept reminding he made that promise). just for more info, Dwarf female and Orc Female are also highly requested.

thirdly as undead priest, hihihi hahaha hohohoho and other undead noises that makes fun off alliance. (blizzard is just very late with cross faction stuff, should have been added in legion TBH in my opinion. Now we waiting for cross guiilds, so atleast i can play a dwarf agian)

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
(blizzard is just very late with cross faction stuff, should have been added in legion TBH in my opinion. Now we waiting for cross guiilds, so atleast i can play a dwarf agian)
That would be nice. I just hope that they would be able to implement it properly without any major blunder. However, given their track-record, mainly since BfA, I do have my doubts. But, for what it is worth, dragonflight does appear to be decent expansion somewhat - liberal political choices aside.

Also Metzen did came back recently so there is that hope - it was after his departure (around BfA) that WoW took hard nosedive. So there probably wont be another repeat of:
1. Horde attacks/destroys Alliance city ie. Theramore/Teldrasill.
2. Big fighting ensues.
3. Horde chief goes wacko - Garrosh/Sylvanas.
4. There is a rebellion within the Horde against current warchief and rebels will join Alliance side.
5. Alliance and Horde rebels pull siege of Ogrimmar and depose warchief which puts end to their fighting.
6. Former warchief escapes and stages setting for another expansion WoD/SL.
We did this twice already.

just for more info, Dwarf female and Orc Female are also highly requested.
I did heard about dwarf - with her update we are supposed to be able to upgrade/enchant our weapons/armor. I thought orc was just semi-possible addition later down the line - well, nice to know. I like goblins, so I gues she would be like bigger and more muscular Shakala.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Tinkerer is aware of that some girls still need to give birth, before this was lot of request to keep going the mainstory (he did that mostfly for 2022). People forget at times that Tinkerer started this as fun side project to learn 3D modeling and so on. SO that is why the focus is more on his own entertainment making the update than what people wanted the most at certain times.

My personal take is that Tinkerer dont really 100% sure how the alice update should go, that is why its lacking. other one is the dragon update, for that it feels he wants to do more so will be a bigger update when it comes around. And cowgirl is like the number 1 Discord request in his Suggestionchannel. (and he made a '' fun promise'' he would add one, and people kept reminding he made that promise). just for more info, Dwarf female and Orc Female are also highly requested.

thirdly as undead priest, hihihi hahaha hohohoho and other undead noises that makes fun off alliance. (blizzard is just very late with cross faction stuff, should have been added in legion TBH in my opinion. Now we waiting for cross guiilds, so atleast i can play a dwarf agian)
Im just belive dwarf girl did not look like dwarf girls on Discworld.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, it looks like Gwyn and Maghda are gonna win. Which is good since they were in the game for the longest time but their stories are stagnating in comparison to the majority of other cast. Only other such character in stasis is Alice.
My personal take is that Tinkerer dont really 100% sure how the alice update should go, that is why its lacking.
My thoughts on girls & there arcs:
I beleive that unless they are main story or connected to another girl any girl in this game who has had children is essentially finished in their personal stories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Obeah is a Goblin.
Beth is the Stable Girl.

Use Enhanced Fertility Potion on Obeah, the Harlot and before interacting with Reanna.
I already got Obeah pregnant, and in the girls' book they all had kids.
Beth at the stable says she is pregnant but the child is never born.
The prostitute is pregnant but the child is never born either.
Mc's half sister from the farm Julia's child Moly she stayed with her the child never grows up too, it's full of things in this poorly finished game.
The thing here in this game is to avoid having children with this world of women, it is very difficult, visiting all of them to leave them with 5 active hearts.
The children of vampires are all bats lol... that's pretty weird.
what is this NTR guy in the game, it shouldn't even exist, only the werewolf appeared with lazy Mia, and that's all.
Nothing against NTR I just think it helps to distract seeing random things, because the game itself the missions are very time consuming and everything is very repetitive...;)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
muttdoggy
I did not understand that.
I've already reached the end of everything in this version, everyone is pregnant.
It's not worth having this bunch of relationships, to have children with all of them.... it takes a lot of work to visit all of them, without letting the status of the relationship drop.
The game actually became very repetitive... the missions take a long time to appear, compared to other rpgs.
Everything here is very connected to one thing or another, for example: If you kill the vampires, the girl named Oksana does not appear in the game.
I tried several routes to see what worked and what didn't, and if you don't get some girls pregnant here in this game, a lot of missions get blocked without letting the game go forward.
This is very complicated, even if you do not want to have a pregnancy relationship with certain girls, there is no way to avoid it because they are linked to other missions and will not appear if you impregnate most of the girls.
And as for the NTR guy, there shouldn't even be this here, there's just a small event of the werewolf with Mia and with the globins at the beginning of Mia's rescue, since he wasn't even hers...:(

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I did not understand that.
I've already reached the end of everything in this version, everyone is pregnant.
It's not worth having this bunch of relationships, to have children with all of them.... it takes a lot of work to visit all of them, without letting the status of the relationship drop.
The game actually became very repetitive... the missions take a long time to appear, compared to other rpgs.
Everything here is very connected to one thing or another, for example: If you kill the vampires, the girl named Oksana does not appear in the game.
I tried several routes to see what worked and what didn't, and if you don't get some girls pregnant here in this game, a lot of missions get blocked without letting the game go forward.
This is very complicated, even if you do not want to have a pregnancy relationship with certain girls, there is no way to avoid it because they are linked to other missions and will not appear if you impregnate most of the girls.
And as for the NTR guy, there shouldn't even be this here, there's just a small event of the werewolf with Mia and with the globins at the beginning of Mia's rescue, since he wasn't even hers...:(
So, PQ is definitely not for you then. Too complicated, too repeatative, too much work, unfinished.

• Angry
Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
So, PQ is definitely not for you then. Too complicated, too repeatative, too much work, unfinished.
I don't want to complicate things and want to start a fight because of a comment, I've already played this game 4 times, I just said that it's very repetitive, could instead have more events and work the game better, because if you check the game right, there's a lot of things that don't make the slightest sense, Bethy's pregnancy from the stable she gets pregnant but the children are never born, the prostitute is the same thing, this is something repetitive and meaningless, and you come to say that this game is not for me, see if you get enough and stop talking nonsense bro.:WeSmart:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I just notice all the name Caleah suggested started with a C and Ziva is all start with Z and Alice all A, well Oksana at least have diversity in the names of the children.
View attachment 2291904

View attachment 2291909
View attachment 2291911 View attachment 2291908
It seems Oksana is the only 1 whom not all of her kids have the same initials in their names as her & I know Caleah is the last surviving member of her tribe but might be possible that she has at least a long-lost blood relative who left the tribe way before the orcs attacked her village

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I don't want to complicate things and want to start a fight because of a comment, I've already played this game 4 times, I just said that it's very repetitive, could instead have more events and work the game better, because if you check the game right, there's a lot of things that don't make the slightest sense, Bethy's pregnancy from the stable she gets pregnant but the children are never born, the prostitute is the same thing, this is something repetitive and meaningless, and you come to say that this game is not for me, see if you get enough and stop talking nonsense bro.:WeSmart:
If you have play that many times and been around in this thread for some times, you would have known the answer for some of your question (forgive me if I see them as complain or whine).
- PQ is still being developed, some charaters have yet to have their content developed. Is this too difficult for you to understand?
- Beth content has not been developed ever since. If there were not a Book of Girl, no one would even know that she is pregnant. Same go for Hilde (hope you know who she is). Girls will be stuck in pregnancy stage if they have no child birth content for them yet. Again, you can only know they are pregnant because of the Book of Girls. To me, it's the book's fault.
- Gwenneth story will be developed in the next update. You would know this if you spend sometimes to read the last few pages.
- Oksana come to investigate the rumor in the cemetery. If there weren't a rumor, i.e. the vampire sisters were killed, then there is no need for her to come. Did you read any of the dialog? Or, you say that these events should not be realated?
- Early content are somewhat related, because the game was still very small then.
- Major content (main story) might be related as part of the story.
- If you don't want too many children, then stop having sex. It's not a requirement.
- Repeatative is the nature of RPG game. PG is more of a game than VN. There are plenty of ways to make the game less repeatavie. If you spent time to read the thread, you would have known.
- Back to the point that the game is still being developed, why are you keep playing when there is nothing new to play for?

Reactions: fixrapid

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
The first time the MC has sex with Victoria she doesn't let him to cum inside. She probably do the same in her others affairs.

She lets the MC cum inside if he promise to use Potions of Barrenness.

People in Weirdwood has access to Qeteshian Potions, but its limited and expensive.

Victoria was happy because she though they could go all the way without worrying about pregnancy.

Reactions: DomWolf
May 26, 2019
Again, you can only know they are pregnant because of the Book of Girls. To me, it's the book's fault.
I suggested a long time before and I'm suggesting again now: Tinkerer should alert the player (in-game) of two things:

1. When the player has reached the end of a certain girl's content
  2. Which girls currently have playable pregnancy/child content and which girls don't
If players have to rely upon outside sources to glean this information, it's always going to lead to many frustrated new players constantly asking about why Beth either won't get pregnant or won't have children

If you don't want too many children, then stop having sex. It's not a requirement.
A player could also avoid pregnancy by using the barrenness potion, but I think this misses the core part of the complaint that Moricano is making.

Moricano's core complaint regarding the in-game pregnancy system isn't that it exists or that it's there.

Moricano's core complaint is that a great deal of narrative progression within the game is completely locked behind getting various girls pregnant.

There are, undeniably, certain quests and adventures that a player cannot gain access to unless the MC impregnates a girl.

Examples of this are:

Essentially, the game forces the player to impregnate women if said player wishes to progress through the game.

While for someone like myself, this arrangement is heaven since I absolutely love pregnancy content, I can also understand how tedious or unsavory this all can be for someone like Moricano, who doesn't particularly like pregnancy content.

And this is especially irksome if one came into the game thinking that the pregnancy content was optional.
Optional in the sense that you could progress in the game regardless of whether you choose to impregnate girls or not.
Not optional in the sense that you choose to either impregnate girls and progress or not impregnate girls and not progress.

Lastly, Moricano is also complaining about how the girls get angry at you if you don't visit them for a long while - a mechanic that many people have found to be a nuisance during their playthroughs.

Moricano claims that after tests he's done by playing the game multiple times, he's discovered that this mechanic only appears after you've impregnated a girl - thus deepening his dislike of impregnation in Peasant's Quest as a whole.

In the end, while I believe a lot of these complaints made by Moricano are valid, I think this is a case of "different strokes for different folks."

Both Tinkerer and the majority of his fans absolutely love the direction the is currently going (mostly).
I think a lot of us would celebrate if Tinkerer got rid of the mechanic where the girls get angry for being away too long.

But because so many of us are more than satisfied with how things are progressing, I just don't see any major changes to the status quo.

Therefore, the only real options for someone like Moricano is to either suck it up and accept the game as it currently is or find something more to his tastes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moricano and Pdoan

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
How i can see the pictures CG of the game, couse that files are cifrated or that i think. Somebody can explain me please?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes