DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I suggested a long time before and I'm suggesting again now: Tinkerer should alert the player (in-game) of two things:

1. When the player has reached the end of a certain girl's content
  2. Which girls currently have playable pregnancy/child content and which girls don't
If players have to rely upon outside sources to glean this information, it's always going to lead to many frustrated new players constantly asking about why Beth either won't get pregnant or won't have children

A player could also avoid pregnancy by using the barrenness potion, but I think this misses the core part of the complaint that Moricano is making.

Moricano's core complaint regarding the in-game pregnancy system isn't that it exists or that it's there.

Moricano's core complaint is that a great deal of narrative progression within the game is completely locked behind getting various girls pregnant.

There are, undeniably, certain quests and adventures that a player cannot gain access to unless the MC impregnates a girl.

Examples of this are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Essentially, the game forces the player to impregnate women if said player wishes to progress through the game.

While for someone like myself, this arrangement is heaven since I absolutely love pregnancy content, I can also understand how tedious or unsavory this all can be for someone like Moricano, who doesn't particularly like pregnancy content.

And this is especially irksome if one came into the game thinking that the pregnancy content was optional.
Optional in the sense that you could progress in the game regardless of whether you choose to impregnate girls or not.
Not optional in the sense that you choose to either impregnate girls and progress or not impregnate girls and not progress.

Lastly, Moricano is also complaining about how the girls get angry at you if you don't visit them for a long while - a mechanic that many people have found to be a nuisance during their playthroughs.

Moricano claims that after tests he's done by playing the game multiple times, he's discovered that this mechanic only appears after you've impregnated a girl - thus deepening his dislike of impregnation in Peasant's Quest as a whole.

In the end, while I believe a lot of these complaints made by Moricano are valid, I think this is a case of "different strokes for different folks."

Both Tinkerer and the majority of his fans absolutely love the direction the is currently going (mostly).
I think a lot of us would celebrate if Tinkerer got rid of the mechanic where the girls get angry for being away too long.

But because so many of us are more than satisfied with how things are progressing, I just don't see any major changes to the status quo.

Therefore, the only real options for someone like Moricano is to either suck it up and accept the game as it currently is or find something more to his tastes.

Just saying there is now a way in game to turn off the affection drop with girls so you dont have to worry about it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
How i can see the pictures CG of the game, couse that files are cifrated or that i think. Somebody can explain me please?
Dude, I read your post at least three times and still have no idea what you are asking for.

I know English may not be your first/main language but can you rephrase your question more clearly?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I do hope tinkerer will tie the vampires with everi storyline, could be really interesting.
See I would love for certain factions to join up with the different main ones. Could be interesting to see how strong both sides can get in preparation to fight each other only for both sides to unite against the Lord of Light!

The Lord of Light should defo become the main villain cos he hates everything about both factions. Nergal is all about darkness, demons, BDSM ect. While Qetesh (LoL's sister) is all about sex, polyamory & lust.

Reactions: CptRexx

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Don't forget fertility, why do you think Ziva knows the recipe for fertility potion & Qetesh wants the mc to have many kids with her female followers?
Yes but that's probably not necessarily something that LoL hates. Just how sexually liberated she is.

My current theory/headcannon is that LoL orchestrated Nergal catching his sister cheating as a means to trick them into fighting & put his sister in a position of weakness so she has to see things his way. However for the last 20 years Qetesh is bidding her time to regain her power & not be stuck under her brother's thumb. But that's just my thoughts.

kevy

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get into gwyneths House? I waited for her to not be in the alley a lot of times and she's always there.

I'm passed the mayor stage and can't remember how i played it.

But I can only ever find her in the alley.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get into gwyneths House? I waited for her to not be in the alley a lot of times and she's always there.

I'm passed the mayor stage and can't remember how i played it.

But I can only ever find her in the alley.
You have to talk with Gwyneth in the alley.

Sex inside the house is an option you gain by Intervening when she is with Roderic.

If you didn't help her you must raise her affection with Jewelry after becoming Mayor.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The Lord of Light should defo become the main villain cos he hates everything about both factions.
Yes but that's probably not necessarily something that LoL hates. Just how sexually liberated she is.

My current theory/headcannon is that LoL orchestrated Nergal catching his sister cheating as a means to trick them into fighting & put his sister in a position of weakness so she has to see things his way. However for the last 20 years Qetesh is bidding her time to regain her power & not be stuck under her brother's thumb. But that's just my thoughts.
my headcanon is that the LoL is secretly a siscon and did all of that out of jealousy. and I hope to piss uncle even more by taking another vestal virgin from his service

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes