DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
then "officially" the dragon lady might be the gilfiest of all.

doesn't make her a real gilf though. ^^
Interesting fact: Tink told me Vix is around 200 so by his admission that would actually make her younger tha the vamps...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1716675163180.png

Well, looks like I'm finally ready to start the testing process! With this I mean my own internal testing, since my draftbuilds are usually so full of bugs I can't play for more than 20 seconds straight before encountering something that isn't as it's supposed to be. Definitely something that isn't suitable for a larger audience, or even something I would send my QC guy.

This build is a bit tricky since both old and new Beth related quests need to be tested, so I think it will likely take me at least 5 days to test and bugfix everything.

My current plan is therefore to release the test-build v3.40 for patrons (Nergalites and Windows only) next Saturday (1st of June). It's a little later than I hoped, but it is what it is...

The official release for all supporters (v3.41), will likely follow a week later.

Have a great week people!

Tinkerer

Last News

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3671112

Well, looks like I'm finally ready to start the testing process! With this I mean my own internal testing, since my draftbuilds are usually so full of bugs I can't play for more than 20 seconds straight before encountering something that isn't as it's supposed to be. Definitely something that isn't suitable for a larger audience, or even something I would send my QC guy.

This build is a bit tricky since both old and new Beth related quests need to be tested, so I think it will likely take me at least 5 days to test and bugfix everything.

My current plan is therefore to release the test-build v3.40 for patrons (Nergalites and Windows only) next Saturday (1st of June). It's a little later than I hoped, but it is what it is...

The official release for all supporters (v3.41), will likely follow a week later.

Tinkerer

Last News
Well grandad Gabriel looks a lil depressed...

Reactions: Brovalon

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3671112

Tinkerer

Last News
Gabriel doesn't seem happy to be a grandpa, huh?

Reactions: DomWolf

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3671112

Tinkerer

Last News
I hope we don’t have to start the game from the very beginning:unsure:, otherwise it’s boring to go through this long path through Middle-earth unnamed.gif

Reactions: juancj0710

BlumpkinPumpkin

Oct 13, 2021
hey anyone know where the cheat is for the chest. its not where it was before. cant find it in the 3.32 version, only the deteriorating affection cheat

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hey anyone know where the cheat is for the chest. its not where it was before. cant find it in the 3.32 version, only the deteriorating affection cheat
The cheat system is different now. Go down to the spider cave there is a skeleton. Take the key from it & enter the lil hut next to guards Watch Tower. Inside are chests. The first 2(?) Should have money & HP potions but the rest will fill as u gain those things (Fertility Potions, Enhanced Potions, Energy P, Tasty Pastries ect...) & now the chest refill every day so u can keep going to them. Theres a tiny box on a shelf that has the Cheaters Medallion in it as well.

BlumpkinPumpkin

Oct 13, 2021
The cheat system is different now. Go down to the spider cave there is a skeleton. Take the key from it & enter the lil hut next to guards Watch Tower. Inside are chests. The first 2(?) Should have money & HP potions but the rest will fill as u gain those things (Fertility Potions, Enhanced Potions, Energy P, Tasty Pastries ect...) & now the chest refill every day so u can keep going to them. Theres a tiny box on a shelf that has the Cheaters Medallion in it as well.
Oh i found the key and thought it was part of a new quest line. thanks

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 199 Votes