PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2298720
So, 2023 has arrived and work has begun on version 3.01 of the game. My intention is to start the year by completing some characters that can't have any children yet. At the same time I started dabbling with a cowgirl during the holidays and considered doing a 2 part update for her with each part either combined with Gwynneth or Maghda. But the voters have asked me to do Maghda and Gwynneth first, and then a Cowgirl (by herself) in the following update.
In other words, 3.01 will focus on completing Gwynneth and Maghda. You'll finally be able to start a family with the local prostitute and have some cutesy Ogre offspring. I consider both Maghda and Gwynneth to be fairly minor characters, so I'll try to limit it to about 2-3 scenes each and smaller quests, which will hopefully limit development time to about two months. I'm aiming at a late February release, but don't hold me to it, there are still a lot of unknowns.
Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted as usual.

Tinkerer
The whore finally drops!

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who notice that the goblins have links to African culture?

Shakala - She wears a leopard skin dress in the stronghold

Sequoia - What does the word pygmy reminds you of in Africa?

Obeah - Knows voodoo-style necromancy

I wonder what will there be installed for the cave goblin

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019

When you say it out-loud, it's kinda obvious.

Even though I never noticed it before.

And there's also how there are different goblin tribes like the African tribes.

And how each goblin tribe is run by a goblin chief, like how African tribes are run by their own local chiefs.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

I think your wandering into dangerous ground there.
African culture is little different in those respects to the cultures that existed in Europe and amongst native Americans in the past, in fact most cultures have gone through such stages in the past.
Lets face it, humans, like the goblins in PQ are inherently tribal in nature.
Of course we baulk at being described in that manner now, we prefer to think in terms of nations but that's just another name for tribal.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I think your wandering into dangerous ground there.
African culture is little different in those respects to the cultures that existed in Europe and amongst native Americans in the past, in fact most cultures have gone through such stages in the past.
Lets face it, humans, like the goblins in PQ are inherently tribal in nature.
Of course we baulk at being described in that manner now, we prefer to think in terms of nations but that's just another name for tribal.
Of course there'll be skeptics, anyway swamp elves have a similarity to Native Americans with the totem as I mentioned about the goblins & I remember someone saying Obeah is a Haitian name, that country is rich in African culture

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Wait! Does Victoria's affection actually drop if you are away from her for a long while or is this just a cheeky reference to how Victoria gets very angry at the MC for tricking her into pregnancy?
luckily she gets easily bribed with jewelry
In early version, Mia, Frida, Victoria, and Rosie will lose affection if MC is not home for more than 5 days. Later, there are Liandra, Luthien, and Julia. That's one house too many. Fortunately, there is a way to turn affection off now.
don't forget Erevi, the most possessive of them all

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 2.95
I decided to change some choices and came across a mission that I had never done before.
In Shakala's field there was an argument between Shakala and her daughter about her daughter being the queen lol.
Entered this mission - Find a common enemy - I've walked everywhere and talked to everyone, nothing related to this mission appears.
Does anyone here know who the common enemy is?:unsure:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I decided to change some choices and came across a mission that I had never done before.
In Shakala's field there was an argument between Shakala and her daughter about her daughter being the queen lol.
Entered this mission - Find a common enemy - I've walked everywhere and talked to everyone, nothing related to this mission appears.
Does anyone here know who the common enemy is?:unsure:
maybe those 3 loud persons in the inn that making trouble?

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
maybe those 3 loud persons in the inn that making trouble?
Got it, I'll have to wait then for them to show up because I started a new game and I've been doing different things to not get all the girls pregnant and those 3 guys still haven't shown up at the inn... thanks for the help.(y)

Kasnot

Feb 16, 2019
what bug?
if it's a missing image, then you need the decensor patch from the op
I started a new game amd forgot to get the decensor patch , but as son as erevis dauther got born she apeard in adault form as soon as i left erevis rom and gave me the start of the " A Play " Quest witch shoud just not be happening

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I started a new game amd forgot to get the decemsor patch , but as son as erevis dauther got born she apeard in adault form as soon as i left erevis rom and gave me the start of the " A Play " Quest witch shoud just not be happening
any mod ?

kevy

Jun 19, 2017
You have to talk with Gwyneth in the alley.

Sex inside the house is an option you gain by Intervening when she is with Roderic.

If you didn't help her you must raise her affection with Jewelry after becoming Mayor.

Thank you!

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the possible monster girls who are anthropomorphic animals or half beasts that can be included in this game? We've seen an arachne, bat breeders & a possible minotaur in the future. I've thought of some more:

1. Centaur - She'll fit in nicely in Beth's stable

2. Satyr - She can join the minotaur living in the mc's family farm

3. Mermaid - She can live in any body of water

4. Werewolf - She'll be living somewhere in the woods

I've got more ideas but I'm not sure about describing them

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes