DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I do hope tinkerer will tie the vampires with everi storyline, could be really interesting.
See I would love for certain factions to join up with the different main ones. Could be interesting to see how strong both sides can get in preparation to fight each other only for both sides to unite against the Lord of Light!

The Lord of Light should defo become the main villain cos he hates everything about both factions. Nergal is all about darkness, demons, BDSM ect. While Qetesh (LoL's sister) is all about sex, polyamory & lust.

Reactions: CptRexx

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Don't forget fertility, why do you think Ziva knows the recipe for fertility potion & Qetesh wants the mc to have many kids with her female followers?
Yes but that's probably not necessarily something that LoL hates. Just how sexually liberated she is.

My current theory/headcannon is that LoL orchestrated Nergal catching his sister cheating as a means to trick them into fighting & put his sister in a position of weakness so she has to see things his way. However for the last 20 years Qetesh is bidding her time to regain her power & not be stuck under her brother's thumb. But that's just my thoughts.

kevy

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get into gwyneths House? I waited for her to not be in the alley a lot of times and she's always there.

I'm passed the mayor stage and can't remember how i played it.

But I can only ever find her in the alley.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get into gwyneths House? I waited for her to not be in the alley a lot of times and she's always there.

I'm passed the mayor stage and can't remember how i played it.

But I can only ever find her in the alley.
You have to talk with Gwyneth in the alley.

Sex inside the house is an option you gain by Intervening when she is with Roderic.

If you didn't help her you must raise her affection with Jewelry after becoming Mayor.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The Lord of Light should defo become the main villain cos he hates everything about both factions.
Yes but that's probably not necessarily something that LoL hates. Just how sexually liberated she is.

My current theory/headcannon is that LoL orchestrated Nergal catching his sister cheating as a means to trick them into fighting & put his sister in a position of weakness so she has to see things his way. However for the last 20 years Qetesh is bidding her time to regain her power & not be stuck under her brother's thumb. But that's just my thoughts.
my headcanon is that the LoL is secretly a siscon and did all of that out of jealousy. and I hope to piss uncle even more by taking another vestal virgin from his service

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Hello everyone. The GoFile download for Windows is 3.20ish GBs, the Mega is 2.9ish GB. Is there something missing in the Mega? Also does the Gallery/Cheat mod allow you to reminisce scenes? Or is it just a scene viewer? Thank you!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes