Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Someone has a save at the end of 2.91?? Accidentally deleted my folder while updating :cry:...

Last edited:
Reactions: Moricano

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
can you have sex with Rozy? if so, how? everytime i ask she says no that she shouldnt have let things get as far as they have.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
can you have sex with Rozy? if so, how? everytime i ask she says no that she shouldnt have let things get as far as they have.
When u ask for sex make sure u have a Tasty Pastry (make a pastry at a kitchen with Moonflower in you're inventory. Have 2). MC cannoffer 1 for a BJ. Next day, same thing to get FJ. Then ask about BF. You'll find his remains & the key for proof if death in the Dragon's Lair when getting the gemstone.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wait! Does Victoria's affection actually drop if you are away from her for a long while or is this just a cheeky reference to how Victoria gets very angry at the MC for tricking her into pregnancy?
Her affection does indeed drop. So does Obeah the Goblin (who is also the only one not affected by the No Affection drop cheat because its linked to a repeatable quest).

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
are there walkthroughs for the entire game - say you wanted to start over
All walkthrough are included in the Walkthroughs folder. There is one large WT cover up to version 2.6x. Then, one for the new quests in each version after that.
Developers change the game on this save does not work.
What? Game is always save compatible. Unless, you have mod that won't work with newer version.
Wait! Does Victoria's affection actually drop if you are away from her for a long while or is this just a cheeky reference to how Victoria gets very angry at the MC for tricking her into pregnancy?
Oh,yes. She can get really mad. She said something like "freedom does not meaning not being home all the time". I think she will only start losing affection after MC become Mayor (become a couple).

In early version, Mia, Frida, Victoria, and Rosie will lose affection if MC is not home for more than 5 days. Later, there are Liandra, Luthien, and Julia. That's one house too many. Fortunately, there is a way to turn affection off now.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1673297795439.png
So, 2023 has arrived and work has begun on version 3.01 of the game. My intention is to start the year by completing some characters that can't have any children yet. At the same time I started dabbling with a cowgirl during the holidays and considered doing a 2 part update for her with each part either combined with Gwynneth or Maghda. But the voters have asked me to do Maghda and Gwynneth first, and then a Cowgirl (by herself) in the following update.
In other words, 3.01 will focus on completing Gwynneth and Maghda. You'll finally be able to start a family with the local prostitute and have some cutesy Ogre offspring. I consider both Maghda and Gwynneth to be fairly minor characters, so I'll try to limit it to about 2-3 scenes each and smaller quests, which will hopefully limit development time to about two months. I'm aiming at a late February release, but don't hold me to it, there are still a lot of unknowns.
Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted as usual.

Tinkerer

Amixo

Sep 7, 2017
I'll probably repeat someone's statement I have a problem with the game in some scenes it writes me a missing image how to fix it?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I'll probably repeat someone's statement I have a problem with the game in some scenes it writes me a missing image how to fix it?
If you're asking about farm girl with the horse, tinkerer removed from the game because bestiality stuff!!!!!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes