Ark25

Apr 6, 2021
You can always try the instructions and use the linux version, it doesn't seem too complex.
Yeah, but I worry that the game might crash at some point and make me lose all the progress I did.

Has anyone tried adapting the Linux version to Mac?

Ark25

Apr 6, 2021
so new mac version dont work ?
or the older version ?
Mac version of the version works with MacOS before Catalina. But Catalina was released more than 3 years ago, so anyone who has update their OS since then can't play the game with that version.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah, but I worry that the game might crash at some point and make me lose all the progress I did.

Has anyone tried adapting the Linux version to Mac?
Game has autosave. If the autosave works, the most you would lose in a crash is a game day.

Edit: if it crashes a lot, then there is no reason for trying.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I found something under the Sacred Well that's a minor glitch. When you go to save Liandra and turn into a Grumpkin to trick the others, you can either instantly kill them by opening the dam or you can run back to the start to do it. Even if you go back to the start and kill the 2 Grumpkins and the Troll before opening the dam, the Troll still attacks you.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
From what i see in the description of the game, it doesn't work for MacOS Catalina or later
I'm using Catalina, using of nwjs... and just move the "app.nw" from the zip from the first post to it.
Never had any problem.

Reactions: Ark25

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
So I found something under the Sacred Well that's a minor glitch. When you go to save Liandra and turn into a Grumpkin to trick the others, you can either instantly kill them by opening the dam or you can run back to the start to do it. Even if you go back to the start and kill the 2 Grumpkins and the Troll before opening the dam, the Troll still attacks you.
Speaking about the grumpkins, I heard that they're an all-Male race but I really wonder how will a female grumpkin look like if they aren't

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I was doing the Waystones II quest and finished the Returning the Tools quest and gave the daughter 500 gold. I've rested for 4 days now (both for the whole day and for 8-hour bursts) and still no sign of Victoria. I had last "paid rent" 6 days before starting the mission and knocked her up, but she hasn't shown up to ask for rent, get mad about the pregnancy or start the threesome event.

To make matters weirder, I had this same problem on my previous playthrough. When the mission was over I checked the Spirit Potion spot next to the bed, and the threesome event was there. So the flag is getting cleared, but I'm not seeing it happen when it's supposed to.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Speaking about the grumpkins, I heard that they're an all-Male race but I really wonder how will a female grumpkin look like if they aren't
Honestly, I thought some of them were female. Some of them look like they have breasts (albeit small ones), and it's not like this game doesn't show tits.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Honestly, I thought some of them were female. Some of them look like they have breasts (albeit small ones), and it's not like this game doesn't show tits.
Tinkerer has mentioned he sees them as all male. They would most likley breed through abduction of women from other races (humans, halflings, goblins ect..) according to him. This could change at a later date but this is what he said.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I was doing the Waystones II quest and finished the Returning the Tools quest and gave the daughter 500 gold. I've rested for 4 days now (both for the whole day and for 8-hour bursts) and still no sign of Victoria. I had last "paid rent" 6 days before starting the mission and knocked her up, but she hasn't shown up to ask for rent, get mad about the pregnancy or start the threesome event.

To make matters weirder, I had this same problem on my previous playthrough. When the mission was over I checked the Spirit Potion spot next to the bed, and the threesome event was there. So the flag is getting cleared, but I'm not seeing it happen when it's supposed to.
You must complete Win Back Victoria in order to get that scene. If she hasent even shown up mad before this then yeah you ain't gonna get it. It's a weird one with pregnancy cos I sometimes have to walk up & down the stairs/in & out the house to trigger it. I'm also 99% that their is an un-marked requirement where the Temple must be lit up before she will announce her pregnancy (dont quote me but that's just something I have noticed in my playthroughs).

You will still get the spirit scene cos they are scenes that have or could have been.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes