PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Well heres how I see it & what makes me beleive they are the same person:

•Her glow is the same as the light of Qetesh & she is bathed in a "spotlight" exactly like the one that appears over her statue when she is pleased.
•The children apparitions look just like the "ghost" in appearance.
•MC's father felt unable to resist her & described her as "the most beautiful creature gliding towards [him]" in their encounter.
•MC was born on the same day as the loophole Qetesh created for the curse. Almost like she designed it for him.
•Her interest in him producing children has 2 potential reasons. The first is she needs a knew generation of followers but second it's like a mother who wants grandkids. Explains why she visits them at night.
•She is described in the image files a "The Apparition". Not Ghost, Apparition.
•The Ring is unlike anything Ziva has ever seen but seems to be made of the same metals as the Crown. Its unique.

Why cant she speak to MC? Same reason why she can't verbally communicate with her servants yet. She dosent have the energy/power yet from 20 years on no worship. This is my head cannon until proven otherwise.
I just thought of a crazy possibility that might be true. What if Qetesh is the mc's grandmother & his mom is her lovechild fathered by Nergal?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I just thought of a crazy possibility that might be true. What if Qetesh is the mc's grandmother & his mom is her lovechild fathered by Nergal?
His mom would be a Goddess too.

Erevi said beings that powerful need a host body to remain in the Human Realm. So, if the mom is a Goddess (Qetesh or her daughter) she would have needed to possess a body to get pregnant and give birth.
One of the Priestess would have to let MC mom posses her body to conceive the MC. If she remained in the body during all the Pregnancy or not is another variable.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Help me pls...
My game is almost done with finish all the quest but Im stuck in Goblin Tribe, I have become a king goblin tribe and married Shakala also but after this nothing happen and always grind. Shakala pregnant and so on so on nothing triger a new quest anymore. Its a bug or I miss something...thanks

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
everyone how this mission ring a bell
please tell me i dont know this mission
i try after mia hunt wolf ne mission in inn for alice not open

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Help me pls...
My game is almost done with finish all the quest but Im stuck in Goblin Tribe, I have become a king goblin tribe and married Shakala also but after this nothing happen and always grind. Shakala pregnant and so on so on nothing triger a new quest anymore. Its a bug or I miss something...thanks
She needs to birth 10 goblins I think then some Pygmy Goblins should show up at Valley to attack you.

Reactions: m3nic

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
everyone how this mission ring a bell
please tell me i dont know this mission
i try after mia hunt wolf ne mission in inn for alice not open
Once you have given Ziva the clerical robes & you get this quest just go downstairs in the Temple, enter the bottem right corner room & pull the rope. Make sure you have an Energy potion

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i have only one question:
can you be evil in this game?
I mean you can sometimes be a bit if a dick to some of the girls (there Affection will drop & it becomes harder to or even impossible to continue relations with them) but not really.

You're character is definetly morally ambiguous. You can Sacrifice Bandits (people) to a dark god or feed them to vampires. You can kill you're own Goblin sons for ears that you can turn in for money. You also work with a woman to trap her gambling addict husband in cuck debt to you so you can fuck his wife... but yeah I wouldnt say you could be "evil" like theres no actions you do that are outright wicked (if that makes sense).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
where this bottom right corner room please image
Ok so from the main floor (where you enter the Temple) take stairs down. It's the first door on your right. In that room against the far wall is a yellow rope. You cannot miss it.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So should I tell oksana the truth or let her faith falter by lying?
you should follow DomWolf's advice and..
If you wanna keep fucking her? LIE!!!
at least MC's mom will grant Oksana a happier life.
i have only one question:
can you be evil in this game?
the above conversation shpuld answer your question... you lie to a girl just to make her break her chastity vow and fuck her.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Last time I played I tested killing the Vampires in the Crypt. I wanted to trigger the Family Farm questline without Oksana.

You can see the cutscenes of the MC reuniting with his Sister and his family without Oksana at your side. They are exactly the same but with Oksana erased.

Its good that the Vampires quests are not mandatory, but you can't trigger the Family Farm quest until you either kill or help the Vampiresses.

A rational MC help the Vampires and lie to Oksana.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes