The Goblin Warriors lose
their equipment (Example: Cloth)
when they are parked in the hall.

When you pick up the Goblin Warriors again
numbers 1 and 2 always appear as first choise -
even if you have parked 3 or 4.
You have to change the formation every time if you
wants to level up the others.

It's not wise at this moment to increase the level of the MC further than just over 150 HP (survive duplicator).
Familar needs a lot of EXP to get to the next level anyway
and there are mostly points for luck.

For both, Attack and Defense points increase very slowly - every 7 or 8 level
by just one point.

May 26, 2019
many of you have probably found out, but i found a neat way to keep the goblin warparty thoughout the game. so, if you were to start a game early and grind the goblin quests you can have 4 goblins with you at all times. the trick is to bring the goblins out to shakala when she's not pregnant and next to the tent. get her to fuck you in the woods so she fast travels you beyond the intended boundaries. now you have 4 disposable goblins. they seem to be at their sweetspots at level 9.

quickest way i know how to level them up is to bring them to vepes castle and have them train with reanna. grind them to level 9, hook them all up with holy handgrenades and you're unstoppable. :)
Wait! Are you talking about the 4 goblins you get during the quest to fight the pygmy goblins?

Don't they return to Shakala after you successfully beat the pygmy goblins and finish the quest?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Wait! Are you talking about the 4 goblins you get during the quest to fight the pygmy goblins?

Don't they return to Shakala after you successfully beat the pygmy goblins and finish the quest?
you can also make war parties later, once have your mine up and running... Never bother myself though so I have no idea how they level up

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
After learning the chain lightning spell, I don't really like to have any non-fuckable party member. I wish that I could swap the Imp for the sucubus daughter.

GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
I love this game and am waiting for more updates, but there was a problem that happened to me a lot and I don't know if anyone else that sometimes their saves would disappear out of nowhere.

Here I leave something else that you may already know but still, if you are not satisfied with the objects that the cheat gives you, you can use the save editor page and edit things from there, I used it to put 99 on some items

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the possible monster girls who can follow the mc besides the familiar? I know the familiar is doing her job which is why there's the option for her to follow the mc but I thought of a few others who could:

1. The "ghost" who is the mc's mom

2. A possible dryad who's the ent's daughter

3. The dragon's daughter

4. A possible werewolf

5. A possible Frankenstein's monster

6. 1 that looks almost human like a dwarf

What other suggestions do any of you have?

May 26, 2019
I have something weird going on with agility and I think it might be a bug.

All of a sudden, after hitting level 26, I'm no longer able to catch rabbits - even when equipped with nothing but the bow.

In addition, it seems that my agility number does not change no matter what weapon/armor I use.

Regardless of whether I am equipped with a bow or with a two-handed axe, my agility number stays at 11.

Mind you, I have not used any save editors and the only cheat I have activated is the one the prevents affection decline.

Is this supposed to be happening?

If your MC is level 20+, please tell me his level and the value of his agility when he has nothing but the bow equipped.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are the possible monster girls who can follow the mc besides the familiar? I know the familiar is doing her job which is why there's the option for her to follow the mc but I thought of a few others who could:

3. The dragon's daughter

4. A possible werewolf

I'm pretty sure the "ghost" is Qetesh so I very much doubt we will be give a goddess as a companion. Also if she is a ghost most ghosts are bound to their haunting ground in myths so I dont think she would be able to leave the Temple.

Treants & Dryads are not the same species. I also dont think we will get a Dryad in this game (let alone one that's Oakly's daughter). Im not against a Dryad BTW I'm just not convinced that Treefolk go through a Dryad to tree life cycle. Oakly has a Tree-wife who I doubt is a Dryad. But i wouldnt say no to Fairfolk showing up & perhaps we can have a Pixie companion.

I dont think the Dragons gonna have a daughter for the Patreon reason. If Tinkerer cant find a strong story/mechanic purpose they will most likley not happen. Daughter wise I would actually look more towards the Vampires, a Dhampire is more likley to be able to walk around without causing too much fuss unless people really scrutinise her. She is still low chance for the above reason... :(

I am on board with a Werewolf! Also I mentioned a while back about having Venomina's Spiders accomanpy MC like the Goblin Warriors. Tinkerer liked the idea at the time but I havent heard anything since.

We might be getting a Dwarf girl so she would defo make a great companion :)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure the "ghost" is Qetesh so I very much doubt we will be give a goddess as a companion. Also if she is a ghost most ghosts are bound to their haunting ground in myths so I dont think she would be able to leave the Temple.

Treants & Dryads are not the same species. I also dont think we will get a Dryad in this game (let alone one that's Oakly's daughter). Im not against a Dryad BTW I'm just not convinced that Treefolk go through a Dryad to tree life cycle. Oakly has a Tree-wife who I doubt is a Dryad. But i wouldnt say no to Fairfolk showing up & perhaps we can have a Pixie companion.

I dont think the Dragons gonna have a daughter for the Patreon reason. If Tinkerer cant find a strong story/mechanic purpose they will most likley not happen. Daughter wise I would actually look more towards the Vampires, a Dhampire is more likley to be able to walk around without causing too much fuss unless people really scrutinise her. She is still low chance for the above reason... :(

I am on board with a Werewolf! Also I mentioned a while back about having Venomina's Spiders accomanpy MC like the Goblin Warriors. Tinkerer liked the idea at the time but I havent heard anything since.

We might be getting a Dwarf girl so she would defo make a great companion :)
The werewolf & Venomia's spiders need to have shape shifting powers to blend in. The dwarf girl should be no problem in the human village as in many fantasy lore, dwarves get along well with humans. The pixie's a great idea but given how puny her race is portrayed, there's going to be a problem for the mc to shaft his dick inside her pussy. I thought of 2 more suitable 1s, angel & cherub

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The werewolf & Venomia's spiders need to have shape shifting powers to blend in. The dwarf girl should be no problem in the human village as in many fantasy lore, dwarves get along well with humans. The pixie's a great idea but given how puny her race is portrayed, there's going to be a problem for the mc to shaft his dick inside her pussy. I thought of 2 more suitable 1s, angel & cherub
Tinkerer said that the Werewolves are more like White Wolf's Werewolf: The Apocalypse in that there are other forms of Therianthropes (were-beasts). They have a cetern level of "control" over their shapeshifting depending on individual. Some can control it at will, some change base on emotions (& will remain in that form until they eventually shift back) & the bloodline of Werewolves can jump or skip generations. Some are born Werewolves, others are just regular people or wolves. The curse is spread through bloodline/genetics, not bites/scratches, so they are kinda their own species. So she could just be a well adjusted individual with the ability to shift at will.

The Spiders cannot shapeshift as its ONLY the queens who have the capability. They children are regular Spiders & will probably only be apart of some quests & probably wont be able to enter certain zones like Wierdwood.

In this setting Pixies are the same size as the Imp familiar's evolved form. When u ask Edgar about the costume & say about 3ft he says he actually has a costume that would work because a Pixoe came in to order it & never picked it up. So if MC can fuck the Imp he can fuck the Pixie.

hierundheute

Apr 23, 2019
you can also make war parties later, once have your mine up and running... Never bother myself though so I have no idea how they level up

hhhh.png

Black Goblin Stronghold.
Go in and out the House - just read my first post.
Lots of EXP and Goblin Ears.
(Leave Obeah on the first Floor).

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
they wouldnt appreciate MC having a curvy lil follower...
they would tollerate the imp till she started doing what she does best
Once it was the will of her goddess she became completly fine with it because obviously MC was supposed to find the recipe & do this
Quetesh seems to favor the peasant a bit too much...
aghda (guess this Ogress is scary even to demons)
when doing the poll for the succubus's 3some, Tinkerer said Maghda HATES small girls
and there are mostly points for luck.
there is also max stamina and a hidden stat affectng strenght
After learning the chain lightning spell, I don't really like to have any non-fuckable party member. I wish that I could swap the Imp for the sucubus daughter.
you do realize the imp s fuclable ?
So she could just be a well adjusted individual with the ability to shift at will.
she could be also looking to avenge her family corrupted by themaster into plaguewolves

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

3. The dragon's daughter

4. A possible werewolf

First things first : Daughters due patreon rules will be very rare, that is the words of Tinkerer himself

1) Issue with Patreon is also incest so will see how far and deep that connection will go but think we will bang the ghost mother at some point

2) doubt we get a Ent'/dryad due tinkerer didnt talk about it (would be very late in the game due lots of other things he wants to explore first or very fan favorites if he will listen to it)

3) see the first line, so dont think it will happen due what role will she bring or need to be that the daughter need to do.

4) its one of the High request if it comes to furry stuff so could be. have my doubts due a Cowgirl is also coming in update after this one

5) personaly dont think it comes, but that is my believe on the matter

6) Dwarf is in the future, its 99.99% certain will come at some point due also Tinkerer want to add more armor / weapons (runecarving or something close to it) to the game

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes