OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
First things first : Daughters due patreon rules will be very rare, that is the words of Tinkerer himself

1) Issue with Patreon is also incest so will see how far and deep that connection will go but think we will bang the ghost mother at some point

2) doubt we get a Ent'/dryad due tinkerer didnt talk about it (would be very late in the game due lots of other things he wants to explore first or very fan favorites if he will listen to it)

3) see the first line, so dont think it will happen due what role will she bring or need to be that the daughter need to do.

4) its one of the High request if it comes to furry stuff so could be. have my doubts due a Cowgirl is also coming in update after this one

5) personaly dont think it comes, but that is my believe on the matter

6) Dwarf is in the future, its 99.99% certain will come at some point due also Tinkerer want to add more armor / weapons (runecarving or something close to it) to the game
Yeah but wasn't the Demon daughter the only necessary incest?

Like we didn't have to actually knock up the Dragon I think we could have killed her couldn't we have?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah but wasn't the Demon daughter the only necessary incest?

Like we didn't have to actually knock up the Dragon I think we could have killed her couldn't we have?
Cant kill the dragon you can only deceive her & escape.

The Succubus plays a story relevant role by birthing Nergal's Champion. She is also the 1st official child born in the game (that is if you do not count the Goblin children who I think can be born before).

The Half-Goblin plays a mechanics reason, Tinkerer needed another female Goblin breeder & based on his own lore he decided a daughter would make sense & be less work.

The Half-Sister was something he accidentally promised (like the Cow Girl) & someone on here (I'm sorry I forget who) mentioned they won the right to name her so the sister was kinda a have-to by this point. The Cow is MC's cousin (daughter of his 1st cousin) & this was done to set up her content.

I still stand by my theory that Qetesh is MC's mother & it would make alot of sense based on the story we have before us so I'll keep spouting that theory until proven right or wrong.

Any future daughters would have to have a VERY STRONG relevance to the main plot or a gameplay mechanic that makes them worthy of incorporation. Personally (& this is just me. I know it's very slim so no one come jumping down my throught :ROFLMAO:) I would love to see a Dhampir (I can think of some mechanic & story points for her) & potentially a Nephilim (half-Angel) to be the counterpart to the Succubus.

M3ntir dont get annoyed I havent brought up my Angel all year... :p

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
M3ntir dont get annoyed I havent brought up my Angel all year...
right?and you hadn't brougt up any dragon slayers... are you unwell?
I still stand by my theory that Qetesh is MC's mother & it would make alot of sense based on the story we have before us so I'll keep spouting that theory until proven right or wrong.
I'll connect this to the quote below...
Any future daughters would have to have a VERY STRONG relevance to the main plot or a gameplay mechanic that makes them worthy of incorporation. Personally (& this is just me. I know it's very slim so no one come jumping down my throught :ROFLMAO:) I would love to see a Dhampir (I can think of some mechanic & story points for her) & potentially a Nephilim (half-Angel) to be the counterpart to the Succubus.
Tinkerer was once asked about an angel to counter the succubus, his response was that such creature wouldn't be born ftom a mere priestes...but then Quetesh herself could grant her faction an angel... I guess the peasant will be brother daddy someday

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
right?and you hadn't brougt up any dragon slayers... are you unwell?
I just didnt want to keep annoying you guys lol. I also havent brought up a pet Catgirl for MC's house either :ROFLMAO:

Tinkerer was once asked about an angel to counter the succubus, his response was that such creature wouldn't be born ftom a mere priestes...but then Quetesh herself could grant her faction an angel... I guess the peasant will be brother daddy someday
Yeah I'm aware of that response. But now we have Oksana & she has more potential in my eyes :p. But hay a man can dream cant he? Imagine this; Succubus is currently very bratty &into BDSM but I could imagine her angelic half-sister being more a loving daddies girl. I think they could bring out each others better sides, Succubus could teach her some kinky stuff & Angel couldmellow out her sister :sneaky:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
you do realize the imp s fuclable ?
If I did not know, I would not have mentioned "fuckable". I also mentioned that I wish that I could swap her for the sucubus daughter, because fucking the Ipm all the time is a little boring. I also hate the way that she disappear and appear all the times. So, I leave her in MC's room in the tower after I complated all of her quests.

May 26, 2019
I keep on seeing this theory spread around and I just don't buy it.

If the MC really is the son of Qetesh, than why is the succubus daughter so thoroughly opposed to all things light?

While having the succubus daughter in his party during the Waystone quest:

1. When the mc and the succubus daughter enter into the forgotten valley, she immediately expresses major discomfort.
  2. When the mc tries to go to the Temple of Qetesh, the succubus daughter outright rejects the notion.
  3. When the mc tries to talk to Oksana (a follower of the Lord of Light - the Lord of Light being declared to be Qetesh's brother), the succubus daughter refuses, telling the mc that Oksana is evil.

If the MC really was Qetesh's son, wouldn't his succubus daughter (being the grand-daughter of Qetesh and having Qetesh's blood run through her own veins) be at least a little partial towards Qetesh and all other things light?

Also, wouldn't have Qetesh made her relationship to the MC known by now?
You know, after all he's done to for the Qeteshian church and after all the "mass" ceremonies he's participated in.

Personally, the theory doesn't make all that much sense to me, even if it's quite interesting to ponder.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
If the MC really is the son of Qetesh, than why is the succubus daughter so thoroughly opposed to all things light?
you ask the right questions..
If the MC really was Qetesh's son, wouldn't his succubus daughter (being the grand-daughter of Qetesh and having Qetesh's blood run through her own veins) be at least a little partial towards Qetesh
the succubus is the product of a dark ritual corrupting the baby into a demon. as of erevi's daughter ties to Quetesh, she does behave like her most devoted follower.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I keep on seeing this theory spread around and I just don't buy it.

While having the succubus daughter in his party during the Waystone quest:

1. When the mc and the succubus daughter enter into the forgotten valley, she immediately expresses major discomfort.
  2. When the mc tries to go to the Temple of Qetesh, the succubus daughter outright rejects the notion.
  3. When the mc tries to talk to Oksana (a follower of the Lord of Light - the Lord of Light being declared to be Qetesh's brother), the succubus daughter refuses, telling the mc that Oksana is evil.

If the MC really was Qetesh's son, wouldn't his succubus daughter (being the grand-daughter of Qetesh and having Qetesh's blood run through her own veins) be at least a little partial towards Qetesh and all other things light?

Also, wouldn't have Qetesh made her relationship to the MC known by now?
You know, after all he's done to for the Qeteshian church and after all the "mass" ceremonies he's participated in.

Personally, the theory doesn't make all that much sense to me, even if it's quite interesting to ponder.

True but MC is also marked by Nergal meaning that Qetesh's presence might be muted. He was possibly "corrupted" more by Nergal's ritual when making the Succubus. Qetesh isnt a a natural enemy of Nergal as they were in a relationship so it's possible her feeling of the Temple being "evil" comes from a deep resentment she is feeling from her Lord. She dosent feel the same because Nergal dosent feel hatred towards MC because he is using MC as his Chosen One.

Where as The Lord of Light is a devout enemy of all things dark & sexual. He literally has his servants hunt ANYTHING like demons, werebeasts, undead ect... if I was a demon I would fear them too.

So it's still possible that MC's title as "Chosen One" means that she has no reason to feel her father is "evil" because her god dosent actively hate him.

• Thinking Face
May 26, 2019
Qetesh isnt a a natural enemy of Nergal as they were in a relationship so it's possible her feeling of the Temple being "evil" comes from a deep resentment she is feeling from her Lord.
Hmmm! This is actually a pretty interesting perspective. That her aversion to all things light and Qeteshian is due to her god's resentment towards the light and especially towards Qetesh.

Although, I still feel that having the blood of a god running through her veins should make her feel at least some, not-completely negative emotions towards those that are devoted to said god.

Although, I'm willing to buy that these emotions would not exist (or would be buried) if the girl's conception and birth were both corrupted by a dark ritual.

I still feel that if the MC was indeed the son of a god, we'd know something by now. Either Ziva would have figured it out or Qetesh would have revealed herself or something.

One thing that gets me is that if the MC really was the son of Qetesh, why doesn't he feel anything special when at her temple or when in her presence?

Why doesn't the MC have any sort of inner dialogue that would hint at him having a greater connection to Qetesh than we originally assumed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hmmm! This is actually a pretty interesting perspective. That her aversion to all things light and Qeteshian is due to her god's resentment towards the light and especially towards Qetesh.

Although, I still feel that having the blood of a god running through her veins should make her feel at least some, not-completely negative emotions towards those that are devoted to said god.

Although, I'm willing to buy that these emotions would not exist (or would be buried) if the girl's conception and birth were both corrupted by a dark ritual.

I still feel that if the MC was indeed the son of a god, we'd know something by now. Either Ziva would have figured it out or Qetesh would have revealed herself or something.

One thing that gets me is that if the MC really was the son of Qetesh, why doesn't he feel anything special when at her temple or when in her presence?

Why doesn't the MC have any sort of inner dialogue that would hint at him having a greater connection to Qetesh than we originally assumed?

Because she isnt half-god, not really. The way Tinkerer explained it, the ritual where Nergal "blessed" the conception allowed a demonic spirit to possess the fetus (hijacking the birth). This possession caused the demon to be 're-born' as a Succubus. So she wouldnt have that connection (in my opinion from what I've read).

Ziva is just a Priestess. It took Qetesh doing some extreme charades for Ziva to realise she wanted her to get pregnant AFTER she nearly kicked out MC. Also I dont think Qetesh has the power right now to be able to commune with MC. She can only show shes pleased after Mass & she probably used a big chunk of power just for the baby display. If she is the Ghost that means she now has the power to silently appear INSIDE her Temple but she cannot yet speak. The Ring let her actually interact with MC for a few seconds but nothing more. I feel once she regains more power she will be able to directly speak with her followers & MC (like when Nergal spoke up to say MC's their chosen one).

Also have you not seen MC's libido!? That fucjer has the sexual drive of someone who might be empowered by a Fertility Goddess being his mum...

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Without the Decensor:

• The Succubus get pregnant by herself. No Stream Handjob and no Threesome with Victoria.
  • You can't dispose of the cocky knights at the inn. The Goblin Daughter doesn't come into existence.
  • You can't see Beth forcing herself on Samson.
You can have a relationship with your half-sister.

The game's current content can be completed without Dad/Daughter incest.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Because she isnt half-god, not really. The way Tinkerer explained it, the ritual where Nergal "blessed" the conception allowed a demonic spirit to possess the fetus (hijacking the birth). This possession caused the demon to be 're-born' as a Succubus. So she wouldnt have that connection (in my opinion from what I've read).

Ziva is just a Priestess. It took Qetesh doing some extreme charades for Ziva to realise she wanted her to get pregnant AFTER she nearly kicked out MC. Also I dont think Qetesh has the power right now to be able to commune with MC. She can only show shes pleased after Mass & she probably used a big chunk of power just for the baby display. If she is the Ghost that means she now has the power to silently appear INSIDE her Temple but she cannot yet speak. The Ring let her actually interact with MC for a few seconds but nothing more. I feel once she regains more power she will be able to directly speak with her followers & MC (like when Nergal spoke up to say MC's their chosen one).

Also have you not seen MC's libido!? That fucjer has the sexual drive of someone who might be empowered by a Fertility Goddess being his mum...
I don't know how but somehow I get the feeling that Nergal knows the mc is no ordinary human & he probably knows the latter's a half-human which is why he wants him to impregnate the dark elf who is his most loyal follower in order to spawn a powerful demon & the result is the succubus daughter

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
How to find alpha male bat in the cave?
I enter the cave with everi but no alpha male bat ?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes