PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who notice this about the human village? The inhabitants don't seem to welcome ogres, vampires, witches, goblins & other monsters but when demons such as the succubus daughter & familiar with their obvious horns & red skin enter, they are simply being ignored

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Who notice this about the human village? The inhabitants don't seem to welcome ogres, vampires, witches, goblins & other monsters but when demons such as the succubus daughter & familiar with their obvious horns & red skin enter, they are simply being ignored
How many of the girls even move outside of their specific area to begin with? Maybe that'll end up being part of the Qetesh/Nergal endgame? Sides being drawn, alliances being formed and whatnot?

On that note, anybody else find it funny that the supposed God of Death is more focused on childbirth than the Goddess of Fertility?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Speaking about the grumpkins, I heard that they're an all-Male race but I really wonder how will a female grumpkin look like if they aren't
no. just no.
How many of the girls even move outside of their specific area to begin with? Maybe that'll end up being part of the Qetesh/Nergal endgame? Sides being drawn, alliances being formed and whatnot?

On that note, anybody else find it funny that the supposed God of Death is more focused on childbirth than the Goddess of Fertility?
well.. in many cases, even the sluttiest mothers aren't thrilled when their baby boy knocks up some skank

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
i just started over again a th
So I was doing the Waystones II quest and finished the Returning the Tools quest and gave the daughter 500 gold. I've rested for 4 days now (both for the whole day and for 8-hour bursts) and still no sign of Victoria. I had last "paid rent" 6 days before starting the mission and knocked her up, but she hasn't shown up to ask for rent, get mad about the pregnancy or start the threesome event.

To make matters weirder, I had this same problem on my previous playthrough. When the mission was over I checked the Spirit Potion spot next to the bed, and the threesome event was there. So the flag is getting cleared, but I'm not seeing it happen when it's supposed to.
are you using the Peasants Quest Decensor patch

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
this is a full start over from current version 2.95. not sure how this is happening but when trying to farm egg's in dungeon. it will not show the arrow's for the orgasms. while at the same time giving the mc movement in the map space(the mc tried to leave room in the event) while event pic's were still showing. if anyone can pass this on.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone having the bug where Succubus kids will not appear on her page? No matter how many kids she births it still says Children: 0

I'm playing on 3 different free sites & all have the same issue so I'm not sure if its them or an actual bug in the game so thought I'd ask.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
unfortunately her page wasn't updated in latest two version,

and still the preg version is missing when you catch her masturbating in the bed

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
having a problem cant do any scences with alice and I keep getting missing img error for horse girl spy glass quest any help?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
having a problem cant do any scences with alice and I keep getting missing img error for horse girl spy glass quest any help?
Gimme a D
Gimme a E
Gimme a C
Gimme a E
Gimme a N
Gimme a S
Gimme a o
Gimme a R
And what do we get?
Yay!!! Go Decensor... WE love you!!!!! Decensor RULES

Sorry yaragl I got distracted, what was your question again?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DomWolf and M3ntir

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
Gimme a D
Gimme a E
Gimme a C
Gimme a E
Gimme a N
Gimme a S
Gimme a o
Gimme a R
And what do we get?
Yay!!! Go Decensor... WE love you!!!!! Decensor RULES

Sorry yaragl I got distracted, what was your question again?
for the love of god didn't know about this can I still review the scenes or something or do I need redo everi daughter from older save

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
for the love of god didn't know about this can I still review the scenes or something or do I need redo everi daughter from older save
Yeah if u add the patch the scenes can be re-watched at memories & you'll be able to start having sex with her.

Reactions: yaragl

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
this is a full start over from current version 2.95. not sure how this is happening but when trying to farm egg's in dungeon. it will not show the arrow's for the orgasms. while at the same time giving the mc movement in the map space(the mc tried to leave room in the event) while event pic's were still showing. if anyone can pass this on.
You might be clicking too rapidly, wait for each line of text to finish. If you click while the dialogue is loading, you can double-load the event or make the mc move away; both of those will glitch the minigame. If that doesn't do it, you probably got a glitch during the download. Move the save folder out of the game (Peasants Quest/www/save), redownload & unpack the game, and put the folder back where it belongs.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
well.. in many cases, even the sluttiest mothers aren't thrilled when their baby boy knocks up some skank
Except the skanks are Qetesh's priestesses, and Ziva was more pissed about getting knocked up than Qetesh was (Qetesh even points out how she wants a lot more kids from the girls). Meanwhile, aside from saving our life and a few other interactions we never get direct confirmation from Nergal himself that we're supposed to keep knocking up our daughters. So maybe it's not so much that the gods aren't in keeping with their roles as it is their high priests are misunderstanding their orders.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
In the dungeon of TOD its better to use the mouse, be it to move, select options or clicking the arrows.

To make the Bat breeder orgasm you don't need to wait for 1 arrow to light up to click the next arrow, but click slowly.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Except the skanks are Qetesh's priestesses, and Ziva was more pissed about getting knocked up than Qetesh was (Qetesh even points out how she wants a lot more kids from the girls). Meanwhile, aside from saving our life and a few other interactions we never get direct confirmation from Nergal himself that we're supposed to keep knocking up our daughters. So maybe it's not so much that the gods aren't in keeping with their roles as it is their high priests are misunderstanding their orders.
Speaking about Qetesh, it's hard to believe that she & the "ghost" of the temple are the same person

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about Qetesh, it's hard to believe that she & the "ghost" of the temple are the same person
Well heres how I see it & what makes me beleive they are the same person:

•Her glow is the same as the light of Qetesh & she is bathed in a "spotlight" exactly like the one that appears over her statue when she is pleased.
•The children apparitions look just like the "ghost" in appearance.
•MC's father felt unable to resist her & described her as "the most beautiful creature gliding towards [him]" in their encounter.
•MC was born on the same day as the loophole Qetesh created for the curse. Almost like she designed it for him.
•Her interest in him producing children has 2 potential reasons. The first is she needs a knew generation of followers but second it's like a mother who wants grandkids. Explains why she visits them at night.
•She is described in the image files a "The Apparition". Not Ghost, Apparition.
•The Ring is unlike anything Ziva has ever seen but seems to be made of the same metals as the Crown. Its unique.

Why cant she speak to MC? Same reason why she can't verbally communicate with her servants yet. She dosent have the energy/power yet from 20 years on no worship. This is my head cannon until proven otherwise.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes