lioleo120

Jul 13, 2021
Hey all, my save wouldn't transfer from version 3.15 so I'm going to play it again and hopefully speed it up with cheats. Anyone know where the new new place is at? I only found the affection cheat under the tree on the left side of the weirdwood map.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
View attachment 3475227
Some news?

Hi there!
Just wanted to update you a bit on what's going on. I have taking some of the critique from the previous sneak peak image to heart, and made some small changes to Beth's new model. I have reduced her lips (they were a bit bloated) and made her look a bit younger. This should align better with her old character.
Due to the re-rendering of the images I already made, and a short trip to Poland (I joined my daughter's class on a four day trip to Krakow. More of a lest-we-forget-trip to Auschwitz and other historical and cultural events/sites), progress has been a bit slow this week, but I'm nearly done redoing half of Beth's original imagery.
In other news, there have been rumours of another crackdown on adult content here on Patreon. So far I haven't been affected, but it does make me feel uncertain sbout Patreon's viability in the long run. In response I am therefore in the process of setting up an account on Subscribestar:
This page is still awaiting approval and subject to change, so please don't jump ship yet. I just wanted to inform you before any rumours started going around. Do note that I have no intention of abandoning Patreon, it's just a contingency plan in case they abandon me. Developing a game is both time consuming and costly (assets, licenses and hired labor), so I wouldn't be able to continue without financiel backing.
Anyway, I wish you all great week!

Tinkerer.
Those are good news actually. The latest rework of Beth is splendid. I like this most recent version a lot, much better than the previous rework and even better than the original model.
Abandoning restrictive patreon and moving to subscribestar, which gives devs way more freedom, is also a good move in the long run.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hey all, my save wouldn't transfer from version 3.15 so I'm going to play it again and hopefully speed it up with cheats. Anyone know where the new new place is at? I only found the affection cheat under the tree on the left side of the weirdwood map.
No more chests in various spots, it's all in Weirdwood now. Find the body on the bottom edge of the map below the spider caves entrance. The key is for the small shed/outhouse next to the guard tower, leading to a small underground room with chests. The chests have various potions & cash, they refill daily. Some chests are empty until you complete certain quests. There's also a shelf which has an equipable item (necklace slot) that makes the MC nearly invincible...but not completely. ;)

lioleo120

Jul 13, 2021
No more chests in various spots, it's all in Weirdwood now. Find the body on the bottom edge of the map below the spider caves entrance. The key is for the small shed/outhouse next to the guard tower, leading to a small underground room with chests. The chests have various potions & cash, they refill daily. Some chests are empty until you complete certain quests. There's also a shelf which has an equipable item (necklace slot) that makes the MC nearly invincible...but not completely. ;)
THANK YOU SO MUCH

DonElias

Dec 26, 2018
i need help...everytime i enter or try to exit erevi tower i got stuck and the spider in my back keeps appearing and doesnt let me continue ...

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
i need help...everytime i enter or try to exit erevi tower i got stuck and the spider in my back keeps appearing and doesnt let me continue ...
You used an editor. There is only one Spider Queen Egg in the game, you gave yourself more than that, which is borking things. Each time you enter the Tower one of them hatches & resets the storyline tied to it.

Remove all of them from your save except one. Or, just keep entering until they're gone and you can proceed with the last one to hatch.

TIP: Never give yourself more than one of any Key Item.
TIP 2: You must make/find/acquire some Key Items in-game, using an editor to add them won't trigger the game's coding to advance whatever quest it's tied to.

Reactions: DonElias

DonElias

Dec 26, 2018
You used an editor. There is only one Spider Queen Egg in the game, you gave yourself more than that, which is borking things. Each time you enter the Tower one of them hatches & resets the storyline tied to it.

Remove all of them from your save except one. Or, just keep entering until they're gone and you can proceed with the last one to hatch.

TIP: Never give yourself more than one of any Key Item.
TIP 2: You must make/find/acquire some Key Items in-game, using an editor to add them won't trigger the game's coding to advance whatever quest it's tied to.

thx a lot !

dudebro3000

Dec 7, 2022
I'm like totally new to playing games like this and I wanted to use the cheats but I don't know how to copy and replace the files into the data folder (I know I'm a total noob) can anyone send me a little step by step instruction comment for me? I would be forever grateful <3

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm like totally new to playing games like this and I wanted to use the cheats but I don't know how to copy and replace the files into the data folder (I know I'm a total noob) can anyone send me a little step by step instruction comment for me? I would be forever grateful <3
easy answer.... You don't, there is no reason to do anything with the data folder... where did you get that idea?
edit
If you are talking about the Gallery/cheat mod don't use it... or if you must, ask on their thread

Reactions: dudebro3000

kevy

Jun 19, 2017
Could anyone help me out? I downloaded 3.31 android version and my save game up until 3.21 has disappeared and the continue option has disappeared, would anyone know where I could recover it on my andorid device?

vylinor

Mar 6, 2020
Anbody know, Is there a way to abandon quest? my Erevi's "Perfum" quest bugged. cannot complete it.
Maybe re accepting quest can fix that bug.
Even I can craft lotus potions at Alchemy table and I can give potions to Erevi. But nothing happening ..

Any help?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Could anyone help me out? I downloaded 3.31 android version and my save game up until 3.21 has disappeared and the continue option has disappeared, would anyone know where I could recover it on my andorid device?
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-31-tinkerer.1717/post-13188794

if you read his post it says what is changed.

Anbody know, Is there a way to abandon quest? my Erevi's "Perfum" quest bugged. cannot complete it.
Maybe re accepting quest can fix that bug.
Even I can craft lotus potions at Alchemy table and I can give potions to Erevi. But nothing happening ..

Any help?
Maybe the complete trigger is broken, besides finishing can you start on the next quest in the line?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Anyone knows how the next Beth's update will be implemented?

Beth's storyline will be similar but interacting with her will be not mandatory for the Main Tower/Temple questlines?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone knows how the next Beth's update will be implemented?

Beth's storyline will be similar but interacting with her will be not mandatory for the Main Tower/Temple questlines?
All we know so far is that Tinkerer plans to "untangle her from the main plot". Not sure how this will affect the story.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
All we know so far is that Tinkerer plans to "untangle her from the main plot". Not sure how this will affect the story.
Y'know...none of "Journey To The Swamp," "Save Your Chap," "Clerical Robes," "Ring A Bell," and "Enhanced Fertility?" are classed as Main quests, but are still needed for advancing the Main. Maybe do that with "A Date With Beth," re-class it as Side while still needing it to advance the Main? If that could be done (dunno if it's even feasible) it could be simpler than building in a new reason to learn Summon.
EDIT: "Find The Poacher," "The Peddler's Fate," "Clear The Mill," and "Flour For The Baker" are also Side quests which are required to advance the Main at various points. And technically "Speak To The Villagers," to even start the Main.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Y'know...none of "Journey To The Swamp," "Save Your Chap," "Clerical Robes," "Ring A Bell," and "Enhanced Fertility?" are classed as Main quests, but are still needed for advancing the Main. Maybe do that with "A Date With Beth," re-class it as Side while still needing it to advance the Main? If that could be done (dunno if it's even feasible) it could be simpler than building in a new reason to learn Summon.
Make it a Side Quest that is needed to trigger the events? Mabey MC just needs to taln to Beth then he can go see Erevi & never have to finish the quest?

Also I think it would help if MC has a though text after Gabriel leaves (post "Restore The Temple") saying something like "mabey I should check in with Beth" (?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes