Sep 27, 2023
yeah dude I'm not sure what your point is, I'm well aware of the Jenny content, I've played it a lot and crave more. it's among the few scenes that feed my Dom impulses... Gimme more!!! :p
I agree with the Jenny content. I just wish there was a way to get rid of Tom "legally" so that we can have Jenny all to ourselves and the kids not call the MC uncle.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

"Tinkerers Update News"

I don't have a great deal to report, other than that work goes on at a steady pace. I actually spent most of last week scripting, got a little tired of just making images and wanted to get a better sense of the work that lays ahead of me. Progress so far has been good. Got all the new imagery incorperated in the game, made some changes and improvements to Beth's current content. Got Beth's reproductive system up and running, and implemented her children. I've just started work on the first of the new quests, which I'll probably do in between creating the remaining scenes.
Hope you guys have a great week!

Tinkerer​

Last News

Poll news.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

"Tinkerers Update News"

I don't have a great deal to report, other than that work goes on at a steady pace. I actually spent most of last week scripting, got a little tired of just making images and wanted to get a better sense of the work that lays ahead of me. Progress so far has been good. Got all the new imagery incorperated in the game, made some changes and improvements to Beth's current content. Got Beth's reproductive system up and running, and implemented her children. I've just started work on the first of the new quests, which I'll probably do in between creating the remaining scenes.
Hope you guys have a great week!

Tinkerer​

Last News

Poll news.

Gabriel dont look like a happy grandpa!

Reactions: Brovalon

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
BTW is there any info
In order to see refreshed old scenes with Beth will we have to start a new game or her initial quests will be aborted and restarted again?

Sep 27, 2023
BTW is there any info
In order to see refreshed old scenes with Beth will we have to start a new game or her initial quests will be aborted and restarted again?
I am assuming that we will have to start a new game considering where some of her quests begin during the main storylline.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I agree with the Jenny content. I just wish there was a way to get rid of Tom "legally" so that we can have Jenny all to ourselves and the kids not call the MC uncle.
Cryptic? cause it doesn't sound like you agree with thye spirit of my post.
We seems to be on opposite ends of the fence Re Jenny... For me it's only really fun if it's forbidden...when it gets official I tend to get bored.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do you give collar of lust to someone ? I also think that you should be able to have Erevi's daughter to go on missions with you if you want her to go. Thoughts!
like marvelfreak3000 says it's for your familiar, use the Collar of Lust to increase her sex drive, or the Collar of Chastity to lower it.
But I agree with you, I wish we could use them on the other girls I know they would be a little redundant with Special Pastries being a thing, but I just love a girl in a collar and having Victoria or Erevi begging for sex is top of my wish list (after the Millers Wife)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I am assuming that we will have to start a new game considering where some of her quests begin during the main storylline.
My guess is the opposite, otherwise a whole lot of long-term players would have to start over just for Beth content. Plenty of folks would be okay with that, but there would also be a significant amount of complaints.

I think Beth could be removed from the Main questline while keeping all the existing quest completions in saves, and also updating the images/animation. But then the MC would need some other reason to learn Summon, since that's the starting point for his shapechanging and also using Waystones.

Reactions: Stil996 and DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tinkerer always made it one way or the other that you dont ahve to restart, when the vampire update came we had a lever to reset some things so they were back.

so dont have to worry you need to start over.

Reactions: Necronlord5

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Mc's getting married again but this 1's a shotgun version!
Hmmm. That would probably cause issues with Rosy. ;-) Victoria is (mostly) okay with the MC seeing other women, Gwynneth can't really complain given her profession, and I can't see Jenny complaining given her circumstances. But Rosy...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hmmm. That would probably cause issues with Rosy. ;-) Victoria is (mostly) okay with the MC seeing other women, Gwynneth can't really complain given her profession, and I can't see Jenny complaining given her circumstances. But Rosy...
Honestly Rosy even shows concern about MC being Mayor, and Victoria wasnt very subtle once MC wont the election. Most of the town seems to have clocked on MC's harem. Marcus has build enough cots, beds & refurbished houses for MC's LIs. Edgar has sold him plenty of sexy costumes of varying sizes (& met both Succubus & Imp). The Captain even calls MC out on taking all their women.

At this point I feel Rosy is aware but as long as MC keeps her happy (5 Hearts), like Tom, she is in denial of the situation or just playing ignorant.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In fairness if Rosy hasn't figured out that the MC is fucking every female in the village by now, I doubt she ever will... it's a very small village with about 40 children, AFAIK only one off which isn't the MC's :oops::oops: (Mrs Miller... I'm coming for you next... if Tinkerer doesn't add you I will!)

Edit:
DomWolf I might have known you'd beat me to the punch lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
point of curiously
What is the current max count of how many kids we can have now?, I'm sure someone is keeping track (Only counting those who have sprites you can potentially encounter/interact with onscreen... imagine we could invite them all to each others birthday parties... how many chairs do we need)
It must be around 100 by now right?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
point of curiously
What is the current max count of how many kids we can have now?, I'm sure someone is keeping track (Only counting those who have sprites you can potentially encounter/interact with onscreen... imagine we could invite them all to each others birthday parties... how many chairs do we need)
It must be around 100 by now right?
every girl about 8/10 x 19 woman if i count correctly
so about 152 / 190 kids all over the place.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
every girl about 8/10 x 19 woman if i count correctly
so about 152 / 190 kids all over the place.

wow 150 is impressive... even for me :p
Are we up to 19? Have I missed anyone?

I'm not counting Gargoyles, Spiders or Goblins (I wouldn't know how to count the goblins since there are four screens they can be on).

children (with sprites)No child sprites (by the MC)No Children by MC Yet
  1. Alice
  2. Annabelle
  3. Birgitte
  4. Caleah
  5. Erevi
  6. Erevi Daughter (6)
  7. Frida
  8. Gwen
  9. Hilde
  10. Jenny
  11. Julia