M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
wow 150 is impressive... even for me :p
Are we up to 19? Have I missed anyone?

I'm not counting Gargoyles, Spiders or Goblins (I wouldn't know how to count the goblins since there are four screens they can be on).

children (with sprites)
  1. Alice
  2. Beth
  3. Birgitte
  4. Caleah
  5. Erevi
  6. Frida
  7. Gwen
  8. Hilde
  9. Jenny
  10. Julia
  11. Liandra
  12. Luthien
  13. Maghda
  14. Oksana
  15. Rosy
  16. Victoria
  17. Ziva
Shakala can be counted here but only in regard to Goblin Daughter
No child sprites (by the MC)
  1. Adaobi
  2. Annabelle
  3. BatBreeder
  4. Erevi Daughter
  5. Goblin Daughter
  6. Greta
  7. Imp
  8. Malketh
  9. Mrs Miller
  10. Obeah
  11. Reanna
  12. Sequoia
  13. Shakala
  14. Venomina
  15. Vixenatrix
  16. Zsofia

annabell should have hybrid sprites, think that counts but think already counted beth in the list already
1713378996982.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
annabell should have hybrid sprites, think that counts but think already counted beth in the list already
View attachment 3549916

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yup I forgot about beth, I meant to put her on the other list since she isn't till next update.
so still 17... still an impressive number.
PS Edited my list because I fucked it up lol

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
wow 150 is impressive... even for me :p
Are we up to 19? Have I missed anyone?

I'm not counting Gargoyles, Spiders or Goblins (I wouldn't know how to count the goblins since there are four screens they can be on).

children (with sprites)No child sprites (by the MC)No Children by MC Yet
  1. Alice
  2. Annabelle
  3. Birgitte
  4. Caleah
  5. Erevi
  6. Frida
  7. Gwen
  8. Hilde
  9. Jenny
  10. Julia
  11. Liandra
  12. Luthien
  13. Maghda
  14. Oksana
  15. Rosy
  16. Victoria
  17. Ziva
Shakala can be counted here but
only in regard to Goblin Daughter
  1. Adaobi
  2. BatBreeder
  3. Erevi Daughter
  4. Goblin Daughter
  5. Imp
  6. Obeah
  7. Reanna
  8. Sequoia
  9. Shakala
  10. Venomina
  11. Zsofia

1. Beth
  2. Greta
  3. Malketh
  4. Mrs Miller
  5. Vixenatrix

Erevi's Daughter gives MC 6 children, with sprites.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you dont count annabell?
yeah I count AnnaBelle, I fixed my list, I just swapped Annabelle and Beth since Beth doesn't have sprats yet. (double checking Beth is next update right)
Erevi's Daughter gives MC 6 children, with sprites.
Does she?? I've missed content then! I guess I need to spend more time with her, in my playthrough she only had an egg.
Thanks :D thats exactly the kind of information I was hoping for.

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
yeah I count AnnaBelle, I fixed my list, I just swapped Annabelle and Beth since Beth doesn't have sprats yet. (double checking Beth is next update right)

Does she?? I've missed content then! I guess I need to spend more time with her, in my playthrough she only had an egg.
Thanks :D thats exactly the kind of information I was hoping for.
in the spoiler i counted 19 you can remove beth from it to make 18 than add EDaughter to make it 19 agian.

Reactions: Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I don't get why. Literally every other similar storyline involves the husband dying in some way
ofc people want tom away its bit of a harem fantasy to have all the girls, but not going to happen so dont worry :)

edit:
Keep in mind certain girls been used for ''fantasys'
so Jenny is more like a cheat with a married woman story

you can say victoria is the same but in my mind its not the same, hard to put in words :(

Last edited:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Yeah I don't know why people expect the taken women to have the same route of dead partner / getting rid of him.

One of the best things about this game is the diversity. The different species/race of women and the different outcomes: Jenny cucks her husband, Victoria's husband dies we take his role, we get rid of Maghda's partner etc.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I've been playing this game since the begning, and i must say, one time more: This game is one of the best of rpg in this forum. I really like the concept, the scenes, and the variety of girls races. It's not easy link all these events together. So, excelente work, dev. Keep going and bring more and more good updates.

Reactions: John-18

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
in my opinion the only problem with this is the battle system which leaves a lot to be desired and is very sparse.

PS: question, but does Oksana have a way to raise affection beyond two hearts? Isn't there a gift system?

Sep 27, 2023
in my opinion the only problem with this is the battle system which leaves a lot to be desired and is very sparse.

PS: question, but does Oksana have a way to raise affection beyond two hearts? Isn't there a gift system?
You can get her to 4 hearts is the highest for now and it's not by giving gifts but by certain choices you make when you are with her. It tells you what choices you need to make to get all four hearts in the walk-thru. IF you dont make all of those choices she will be stuck at two hearts with her. I found this out the hard way and had to start over again. The choices I remember off the top of my head is when you first meet her tell her you think she is hot, when you are in the cemetery with her stare at her ass when the choice comes, try and kiss her is the next one and then when you are in the Inn getting ready to spend the night mention about her visiting you or take a bath and tell her to enter when you are in the bath and she will walk in and see you in the bath. That is off the top of my head though.

Sep 27, 2023
Yeah I don't know why people expect the taken women to have the same route of dead partner / getting rid of him.

One of the best things about this game is the diversity. The different species/race of women and the different outcomes: Jenny cucks her husband, Victoria's husband dies we take his role, we get rid of Maghda's partner etc.
When I meant get rid of Tom, I didn't mean to kill him but to give him a job so he is away from Jenny, instead of her having to send him elsewhere for more supplies when you want alone time with her without him there. I think he mentioned about a job working in the mines before or he could help out the Tavern owner since Alice is no longer there.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
When I meant get rid of Tom, I didn't mean to kill him but to give him a job so he is away from Jenny, instead of her having to send him elsewhere for more supplies when you want alone time with her without him there. I think he mentioned about a job working in the mines before or he could help out the Tavern owner since Alice is no longer there.
whole story thing with Tom and Jenny is that you fucking her under his nose, that is the element that is different between her and other girls/storys.

Sep 27, 2023
whole story thing with Tom and Jenny is that you fucking her under his nose, that is the element that is different between her and other girls/storys.
Even if he is home or at a job, she is still doing it under his nose or behind his back. It's just really weird having the kids calling the MC uncle when he is in fact their real father.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Lol. Considering his rival game A Struggle with Sin has more Orc LI's in his game than Tinkerer has in his, it should be a stronger possibility.
At some point he will, but keep in mind the Goblins also bit fulfill the role of what female orcs do in other games, just in PQ they smaller than the MC rather than being taller. fighting and strong wifes.

Even if he is home or at a job, she is still doing it under his nose or behind his back. It's just really weird having the kids calling the MC uncle when he is in fact their real father.
its the whole idea for Jenny to be that kind of story, i know it could be weird one way but that is her stick.

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
We already did that in Maghda's route. Would be too similar. Jenny's route is supposed to be cuckolding

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes