FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
did you know that among the many variables there's "NergalAffection" ? I think I can foresee a future love interest hatching from the egg.....

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
does anyone know which girl will the next update focus on? I hope there will be development of the main story line
Tinkerer is considering either Greyport or temple/tower storyline...

or he might finish vixenatrix.

but take this information with a grain of salt

Remy Caja Llena

Dec 4, 2020
I've seen another game wich uses the Victoria model for one of its characters, but can't find it, maybe anyone knows what's the name, personally Victoria is one of my fav characters so I want to see more of her :v

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This is the succubus egg that I was talking about
View attachment 3557921
And then this is the picture where I get stuck even when my conversation with Victoria is finished View attachment 3557925
Also this is what my book of girls look like so let me know if I'm missing any girl... View attachment 3557942
Thanks in advance to the kind souls that will answer.
Beth & Dragon dont have births but Beth is the next update so just gotta wait. The Sucvubus egg also dont hatch yet so again gotta wait.

Send you're save file to M3ntir he can mabey sort the Victoria bug.

The Baron's daughter is mentioned but not yet seen... might be future content.

You're book is currently full. You're not missing anyone.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
when exploring the graveyard with Oksana, if you don't distract her by grabbing her ass, you get to kill a zombie roderick, but you lose one of the 4 points with Oksana.
Yeah I know. It's a nice nod to past events. If u didnt kill Roderick yet it's just a normal zombie.

Shame we have to choose between an Affection point or kill that prock again :( ...

• Sad
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Tinkerer mentioned another character getting a scene, and I started thinking... technically the horsebelongs to the Mayor so it wouldn;t surprise me if Victoria was involved in Beth's storyline

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I've seen another game wich uses the Victoria model for one of its characters, but can't find it, maybe anyone knows what's the name, personally Victoria is one of my fav characters so I want to see more of her :v
Than try harder. Victoria is one of my fav here too. If there is another game with her I must try it.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Too bad we can't get Oksana to 5 affection points - she's the only one I have at 3 points, not sure it makes a difference though
we have a full slate of kids

Reactions: DJOW
Sep 27, 2023
as M3ntir would say, "no". Luthien'shusband won't appear as her story is completed
Lol. Who is to say it would be on Luthien's story? He could show up in Liandra's story but have Luthien tied into it also. Besides Luthien didnt have much of a story and neither does Liandra, so I dont know why it would be said that her and Liandra's stories are complete. Even Maghda doesn't have much of a story either.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes