M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tried everything ( brought the sheep again and tried to go everyday for like 2 weeks ) , Maghda route just stuck at that dialogue and it seems the only way for me to go to Maghda now is by someone providing a save to me.
Can you provide the save ( you need to zip it) so we can have look and if something really broke i can show it to Tinkerer and get it fixed (also for the future)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for the save, tried some things. downside i coudnt make it work.
So send the file to Tinkerer with the issue that is going on, so will take some time for him to see it.

need to be patient but think its fix-able so you dont have to start again.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1713997334637.png

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on progress. I went back to creating images. And did a scene for Caleah. I should be pretty much done with the planned sex scenes now. I still have a bunch of cutscene imagery left to make, but from now on I should be able to focus mostly on scripting. Still got a lot of work left to do on the new quests:-/.
Anyway, I wish you all a great remainder of the week!

Tinkerer​

Last News

Erotasthanes
i send the file to Tinkerer but he didnt got back to me about it.​

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
1. Burning the vamps locks Oksana from the game.
2. Give her one of the Shard Rings (Equipt it to her) & she will be fine.
3. There are only 2 Special Daughters in the game.
Thanks for all the responces to my post. I thank everyone who replied.
1. One last question? What is a shard ring and where do I buy it? I am only familiar with the magic ring you can buy in Greyport. Even there they are limited.
Thanks.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
1. One last question? What is a shard ring and where do I buy it?
You make it at the smithy in Weirdwood, as part of the vampires questline.
I am only familiar with the magic ring you can buy in Greyport. Even there they are limited.
Thanks.
Madame Daiyu at the Black Dragon shop in Greyport doesn't sell magic rings (at least not yet). The only rings you can buy are again at the smithy in WW. :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1. One last question? What is a shard ring and where do I buy it? I am only familiar with the magic ring you can buy in Greyport. Even there they are limited.
Thanks.
During the Vamps+Oksana questline you'll have to collect the shards with Zsofia. Take those shards to the smithy & use them to forge 2 Shard Rings (u AND Oksana have to equpt them) & Shard Bolts, if u or Oksana have that equipped when facing the Master he will be way easier...

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
When you review my MC's status, there is a red square under his level. Does that mean he's poisoned, cursed, what? And if so, what do I do to remove that issue?

Erotasthanes

Mar 21, 2024
Thanks for the save, tried some things. downside i coudnt make it work.
So send the file to Tinkerer with the issue that is going on, so will take some time for him to see it.

need to be patient but think its fix-able so you dont have to start again.
That's good news if i don't have to start again

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
During the Vamps+Oksana questline you'll have to collect the shards with Zsofia. Take those shards to the smithy & use them to forge 2 Shard Rings (u AND Oksana have to equpt them) & Shard Bolts, if u or Oksana have that equipped when facing the Master he will be way easier...
I'd personally recommend equipping the crossbow to Oksana as she does less damage anyways compared to MC equipped with a 2-handed heavy weapon.

Reactions: DomWolf

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3571699

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on progress. I went back to creating images. And did a scene for Caleah. I should be pretty much done with the planned sex scenes now. I still have a bunch of cutscene imagery left to make, but from now on I should be able to focus mostly on scripting. Still got a lot of work left to do on the new quests:-/.
Anyway, I wish you all a great remainder of the week!

Tinkerer​

Last News

Erotasthanes
i send the file to Tinkerer but he didnt got back to me about it.​
ten1.gif

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When you review my MC's status, there is a red square under his level. Does that mean he's poisoned, cursed, what? And if so, what do I do to remove that issue?
you have to be more specific, Red can be for Fertility, Enhanced Fertility, Barreness and Exhausted... Fertilty has Hearts, Barreness a shattered Heart and Exhausted a little red man. (Poison BTW is a Green Skull, Poison Resistance is a Green Shield)
when you highlight potions and food stuffs in your inventory you can see what effect it applies or cancels

Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes