Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
doesn't that look like MC drank the phallus g potion?
I thought you were talking about the Gif Bloodhunter posted lol
Hmmmmm not sure. The angle makes it hard to tell with certainty. He looks bigger than normal... but then again that could just be because Caleah has small feet.
yup Tiny little Caleah must have tiny feet, 6-7 inches long at most IMO. :oops:

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3571699

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on progress. I went back to creating images. And did a scene for Caleah. I should be pretty much done with the planned sex scenes now. I still have a bunch of cutscene imagery left to make, but from now on I should be able to focus mostly on scripting. Still got a lot of work left to do on the new quests:-/.
Anyway, I wish you all a great remainder of the week!

Tinkerer​

Last News

Erotasthanes
i send the file to Tinkerer but he didnt got back to me about it.​
I'm not into feet but more Caleah is always good. Still love her scene in the kitchen.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
this quest cannot be completed if you take oksana to the temple
....you cannot take Oksana to the Temple until this quest is completed...

In fact its recommended you complete Oksana's questline first so that you get Spread The Good Word as the following quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
  1. Bud... if you use the "reply" link (at the bottom right of each post) to quote them, it's so much easier for both you and the people reading your question AND it notifies the person who wrote the post. #28,199
  2. That post is 2 years old, I'm fairly sure the bug described there failed to count kids born before that particular update so it shouldn't really apply now? there have been several updates since then, including bug fixes & tweaks, it might be worth asking an actual question that addresses whatever issue you are having. Your posts are hard to understand.

dehope

Feb 11, 2020
ok
i have oksana in temple, 5+ children, mother's ring, i see ghost more than 2 times
but I have no options in talk with ziva

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I need to find feathers for one of the potions and deer antlers for another. Where do I find those items. They aren't for sale in the store. Tried catching a chicken, but that isn't the source. Thanks in advance.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
you have to be more specific, Red can be for Fertility, Enhanced Fertility, Barreness and Exhausted... Fertilty has Hearts, Barreness a shattered Heart and Exhausted a little red man. (Poison BTW is a Green Skull, Poison Resistance is a Green Shield)
when you highlight potions and food stuffs in your inventory you can see what effect it applies or cancels
Thanks. This was the fertility one.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I need to find feathers for one of the potions and deer antlers for another. Where do I find those items. They aren't for sale in the store. Tried catching a chicken, but that isn't the source. Thanks in advance.
Ravens give feathers. The can be found in Graveyard, Shrine of Ancients, Castle Tepes & some other zones I beleive but can remeber. You have to sneak up on Ravens from behind to catch them.

When you have access to the giants Hunting Ground you can hunt Deer for their Antlers.

Reactions: BCGuy

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Ravens give feathers. The can be found in Graveyard, Shrine of Ancients, Castle Tepes & some other zones I beleive but can remeber. You have to sneak up on Ravens from behind to catch them.

When you have access to the giants Hunting Ground you can hunt Deer for their Antlers.
Thank you for the assist.

Halwarr

Jan 25, 2023
Depends. If u go during thday day & burn the vamps in sunlight. Done. Get paid.

If u went at night & completed The Delivery Boy the use 2 Energy Potions to have a 3some (sex each vamp) wait for days for Oksana to arrive. Do her questline ti defeat Master. Then speak to Maor or Victoria to get paid.
I waited five days after having sex with three vampires, but Oksana still didn't show up

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I waited five days after having sex with three vampires, but Oksana still didn't show up
Did u use 2 Energy Potions to have sex with all 3 in the same night?

If you did then mabey cotinue some quests for another trigger?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes