U

User_196312

Hi guys. =)

Anyone knows why we can have babies i know is human to have some babies but there is just a game so why??

For the girl in the tower of dread i understand why but for the other girls i don't really know. =)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
to quote one of the worst villians ever: "because...reasons!"
but honestly it's a fetish and I suspect everyone supporting him on patreon and long time players from this Forum feel the same way and appreciate it exactly for that reason

U

User_196312

to quote one of the worst villians ever: "because...reasons!"
but honestly it's a fetish and I suspect everyone supporting him on patreon and long time players from this Forum feel the same way and appreciate it exactly for that reason
A fetish Have babies??

Some guys here and on this planet are crazy man. =)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You know if you browse some picture sites on the net you will realise that there are more fetishes than the world can bear...
I mean guro, cannibalism, scat, waterplay, amputation and stuff really make me wonder what kind of person can get arroused by that stuff... and that's only a few of the rather broader sub fetishes included in that.

and the fetish in this one would be impregnation and pregnancy.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
You know if you browse some picture sites on the net you will realise that there are more fetishes than the world can bear...
I mean guro, cannibalism, scat, waterplay, amputation and stuff really make me wonder what kind of person can get arroused by that stuff... and that's only a few of the rather broader sub fetishes included in that.

and the fetish in this one would be impregnation and pregnancy.
People get arouse from shit. The shit that we dump. YIKES!

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
you should send her to a temple and start her training
Hi:

Thank you for your reply. I cannot find her anywhere she disappears during the day. The only time I see Alice is at night in her bedroom but the door is locked. I cannot send her to the temple unless I can speak with her. Is she in another part of the map.

regards

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys do you know if I can lose alice (daughter of the innkeeper ) for good if I fail too many attempts? (you know fat guy marry her and "doors are closed to me"

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i drank with the old guy alice is suppose to marry but i didnt have a potion to help but now i cant do it again he never shows up after the first drinking fail

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
i drank with the old guy alice is suppose to marry but i didnt have a potion to help but now i cant do it again he never shows up after the first drinking fail
just wait 2 day and see is there any Golden chariot outside the inn (i dunno maybe i win the first drink and 2 day after that show up)

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes