Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Personally I think if the MC had just drank a Phallus Giganticus potion during the Altar Activation scene it would have Improved the scene and reduced some of the ickyness factor of going second after a giant.
...that never happened though... Grug NEVER entered the front hole dureing that scene he only settled with the back entrance... no sloppy seconds included... if you ignore her previous time as holy whore.
The only scene before the altar 3some, where Grug could bang her is when you chose NOT to fight... and your logic sir is far to RL orriented... (NEVER bring RL logic into a fantasy theme)
in Ingame logic all those Events mentioned are strongly connected to Zivah and her storyline, hencefor are side effects/rewards connected to her

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What we are ignoring is that Ziva is covering up for MC; the major would hung him if it wasn't for ziva, Alice would be shipped to a far away place and Caleah would still be the slave of an orc chieftain

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
...that never happened though... Grug NEVER entered the front hole dureing that scene he only settled with the back entrance... no sloppy seconds included... if you ignore her previous time as holy whore.
The only scene before the altar 3some, where Grug could bang her is when you chose NOT to fight... and your logic sir is far to RL orriented...
in Ingame logic all those Events mentioned are strongly connected to Zivah and her storyline, hencefor are side effects/rewards connected to her
Ya that is the part I am not sure about since The scene I got is the one after kicking grug's ass in the first temple visit and that is the scene I was referring to and as you informed me earlier if you chose not to fight him and negotiate as Ziva suggested then you get the alternate scene where you get exclusivity to get vagina during the altar activation scene. I could be wrong since I haven't had the opportunity to check but I am pretty sure the version of the scene I got had grug penetrating her vagina and that is the scene I referred to not the non-vaginal penetration version.

As for the Realism of the Logic well in my opinion it applies like this: I agree we run into the dragoness an encounter the vamps because Ziva's quests are prerequisites to unlock them but that is too technical a view to go by the programming. in the world of the game Ziva gave MC the quests without knowing of the existence of the Dragoness or the Vampires, Ziva actually attempts to stop MC from removing the crown which unsealed the vamps. She had no Idea if the MC would meet a dragon and fuck it or be killed by it or the Vampires so that doesn't get included in her rewards. If however the Quests were a command from an all seeing/knowing goddess like Quetesh then yes Quetesh would get credit for leading the MC's dick in the direction of Dragon pussy and vampire vaginas... and Quetesh might be showing up later to claim that credit regardless in the form of MC's child via impregnating Ziva, but that credit doesn't go to Ziva herself no matter what the coding of the game demands as prerequisites, You see what I am trying to say ? Only Tinkerer knows how the story will progress. if you immerse yourself into the world of a game some suspension of disbelief is required cause otherwise technically Ziva and all the other babes are just 0's and 1's x_x

What we are ignoring is that Ziva is covering up for MC; the major would hung him if it wasn't for ziva, Alice would be shipped to a far away place and Caleah would still be the slave of an orc chieftain
Major ? ... Oh Mayor ? Typo almost made me jump joy thinking there was more content that I had yet to explore. ah yes she is an endless source of knowledge and sub-plots just needs to be a better source of some more sexy time too :p

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You really need to ring that bell and complete Alice's questline
I Know x_x this is possibly the most active thread on here that I am "participating" in and you guys keep reminding me of how badly I need to finish this game... but ... but if ... If I finish all the content updated so far ... then... then I won't have anything left to do in game besides farming :cry: ... Hmmm and another Update is coming within a week... I guess I should just get over it and finish before the next update drops. In my main save the MC is 2 days away from finding out Victoria is preggers so there's stuff to look forward to there too. So glad il finally be done with having to set up distractions and peeping... Is there anything positive that comes from Burning down the shack where you set up the distraction fire ?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I Know x_x this is possibly the most active thread on here that I am "participating" in and you guys keep reminding me of how badly I need to finish this game... but ... but if ... If I finish all the content updated so far ... then... then I won't have anything left to do in game besides farming :cry: ... Hmmm and another Update is coming within a week... I guess I should just get over it and finish before the next update drops. In my main save the MC is 2 days away from finding out Victoria is preggers so there's stuff to look forward to there too. So glad il finally be done with having to set up distractions and peeping... Is there anything positive that comes from Burning down the shack where you set up the distraction fire ?
You get to spy on Victoria

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ya that is the part I am not sure about since The scene I got is the one after kicking grug's ass in the first temple visit and that is the scene I was referring to and as you informed me earlier if you chose not to fight him and negotiate as Ziva suggested then you get the alternate scene where you get exclusivity to get vagina during the altar activation scene. I could be wrong since I haven't had the opportunity to check but I am pretty sure the version of the scene I got had grug penetrating her vagina and that is the scene I referred to not the non-vaginal penetration version.
You got me wrong on that one... I meant if Zivah had negotiated with Grug he would have already taken a go on her front... but the 3some scene is him in the back (hole) and player in the front (hole)... considering the scene doesn't describe how MC and Grug destroy her front hole together they are useing different ones

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You get to spy on Victoria
No I mean ... is there anything positive that comes out if you use too much pig fat and burn the whole shack down, destroying it ?
You got me wrong on that one... I meant if Zivah had negotiated with Grug he would have already taken a go on her front... but the 3some scene is him in the back (hole) and player in the front (hole)... considering the scene doesn't describe how MC and Grug destroy her front hole together they are useing different ones
Oh, ya I didn't negotiate I lost the fight, reloaded a save, grinded a bunch of levels and went back and raped Grug in a fight. The way I remember the Altar Activation scene is the MC was in her mouth while grug banged her gina then they switched. I don't recall the scene saying anything about him ripping her butthole apart either. But I can check and get back to you on the scene later ?

I hope we get better gear options soon too at-least for the ladies that join our party even if it is temporary but that might be a little too much to ask since Tinkerer would have to recalibrate the calculus on defense stats.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Whatever you might call it, it's not cucking and that's the whole point. People who bring cuckolding and netorare as terms in the discussion are simply flat out wrong.
Is the player passive in that scenario? He is, but that's a complaint about player agency and the game having a linear story instead of a branching story. It's a whole different matter. The game has a story and since it's linear you can't fine tune it to your tastes. But that doesn't mean you get cucked by Grug. Besides you concede it's not cuckolding then talk about Ziva being the MC's sexual partner: she is not! She has never been, she has only, up to that point, had sexual interactions with him in exchange of something else. She's used you to break her curse and then asked for money for every act. That's a whore for you, not a sexual partner.
And it doesn't matter that the MC is willing to fight and risk his life for her. That doesn't change the fact that she is a whore and has never established an exclusive romantic relationship with the MC.
The fact that she is reluctant in that instance to give in to Grug's request doesn't change the situation either.
Facts are facts regardless of how people involved feel about them.
At no point the MC and Ziva have been a couple before that scene, thus there is no NTR, cuckolding or the likes, the terms are completely misused in that instance.
She's had sex with the MC before this event, even if it's just oral that makes her a sexual partner. Most of the girls in the game only have sex with the MC in exchange for some good or service anyway, and only 1 of Ziva's scenes is directly paid for. And even then that scene is technically her providing an alchemy ingredient. I'm not denying her sexual history, I just don't see how her sexual history changes the context of the scene. She is still being pressured into having sex with someone else while the MC is there and does nothing. No character in the game except Shakala has established an exclusive relationship with the MC so is she the only character who can cuck you? I guess it would make sense for most female characters in this game to have other sexual partners but if a guy is forcefully inserted into a scene involving the MC it would still feel cuckish to me.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Whatever you might call it, it's not cucking and that's the whole point. People who bring cuckolding and netorare as terms in the discussion are simply flat out wrong.
Is the player passive in that scenario? He is, but that's a complaint about player agency and the game having a linear story instead of a branching story. It's a whole different matter. The game has a story and since it's linear you can't fine tune it to your tastes. But that doesn't mean you get cucked by Grug. Besides you concede it's not cuckolding then talk about Ziva being the MC's sexual partner: she is not! She has never been, she has only, up to that point, had sexual interactions with him in exchange of something else. She's used you to break her curse and then asked for money for every act. That's a whore for you, not a sexual partner.
And it doesn't matter that the MC is willing to fight and risk his life for her. That doesn't change the fact that she is a whore and has never established an exclusive romantic relationship with the MC.
The fact that she is reluctant in that instance to give in to Grug's request doesn't change the situation either.
Facts are facts regardless of how people involved feel about them.
At no point the MC and Ziva have been a couple before that scene, thus there is no NTR, cuckolding or the likes, the terms are completely misused in that instance.
Cucking is about being dominated. MC is NOT being dominated. It is amusing sometimes to watch peeps throw the ntr and cucking terms around without really understanding what they mean.

Reactions: random.person
4.20 star(s) 199 Votes