Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am not starting it from the "www" folder, the application is in the same folder that the "www" folder is in, not in the "www". If that makes any sense at all, I worded it weirdly.
... can you provide a screenshot of the launched game?
you don't miss any files if htat is what you are worried about...
Have you tried deleting the game folder (Backup the save folder) and extracting a fresh copy with an updated 7-zip application?
Are you playing the game on a mobile device or PC or MAC?

Stigs

May 24, 2018
... can you provide a screenshot of the launched game?
you don't miss any files if htat is what you are worried about...
Have you tried deleting the game folder (Backup the save folder) and extracting a fresh copy with an updated 7-zip application?
Are you playing the game on a mobile device or PC or MAC?
I am playing on a pc and I have not even gotten the game open, 1551394679244.png is what I have in the directory and as for the game, 1551394757674.png
"###" is just the name of the folder I have the folder for the game in, I don't know why it didn't go to the parent folder for the game, it when to the folder the folder of the game is in, weird wording once again.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You can drink potions during the scene

Wait till the guard moves in front of the house and press space to progress the scene
I manually drank the potion from the inventory right after waking up.
As for the guard That's exactly what I did hence why I found it weird that he got caught.

Her night visits don't play in her room, but yours... go to the house you rented from her... there is a chance she is on the 2nd floor...
I recall reading somewhere on here that you can also have a scene if you visit Victoria via the window in the mayor's house early in the afternoon and even give her a Gift like you can gift Frida, Alice, Gyn and early on Mia for affection increases.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I manually drank the potion from the inventory right after waking up.
As for the guard That's exactly what I did hence why I found it weird that he got caught.

I recall reading somewhere on here that you can also have a scene if you visit Victoria via the window in the mayor's house early in the afternoon and even give her a Gift like you can gift Frida, Alice, Gyn and early on Mia for affection increases.
If you break in, you can fuck her while the mayor knock at the door, she likes jewelry

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
If you break in, you can fuck her while the mayor knock at the door, she likes jewelry
Ah so it repeats the scene you get when you "Seduce" her with some help from Moonflower polen ? Cool... I guess it's time to go back in and finish all the current content. Next update should be dropping in a couple of days.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Guys, I have old sidequests like goblin girl, fix the padlock, uhh goblin ears, and stuff that are still listed as ACTIVE even though they're long concluded and I have no problems with the rewards...
I have the same situation with "The Goblin Girl" quest; gone all the way through past marriage and even gifted Shakala the skimpy armour, yet this quest is still under the ACTIVE quests section.

Since "Goblin Ears" is endlessly repeatable, I was assuming that's why it remains in the ACTIVE quests section. But since another similar quest "Bandits!" (which I believe is also endlessly repeatable) gets moved to the COMPLETED quests section after doing it at least once, I'm not sure then if "Goblin Ears" is also not being moved to the COMPLETED quests section properly.

I have not yet started the "Fix the padlock" quest, so I cannot say if the same thing happens to me.

Is it normal that these quests are supposed to remain in the ACTIVE quests section regardless of their completion by the player?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is it normal that these quests are supposed to remain in the ACTIVE quests section regardless of their completion by the player?
I think those quest do not move to completed because with more updates those storylines will be continued, yes it is inconvenient and kina annoying right now but if you think about when the game is completed this system would serve better as a quest-log... If i've completed a step in the quest log and the quest doesn't move to completed or change I assume it is just waiting for it to be update and the rest of the story to be added.

And yes the quests stay that way for everyone else you are not bugged or anything.

Reactions: FRMC56 and u z i

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think those quest do not move to completed because with more updates those storylines will be continued, yes it is inconvenient and kina annoying right now but if you think about when the game is completed this system would serve better as a quest-log... If i've completed a step in the quest log and the quest doesn't move to completed or change I assume it is just waiting for it to be update and the rest of the story to be added.

And yes the quests stay that way for everyone else you are not bugged or anything.
The questlog is a recent addition. Some of the quests don't even show for me

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes