Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ehm ehm... I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED.
Oh Joyous times for RPGM fans Warlock and boobs just got an update and Peasant's quest is getting an update soon... ima be busy !
The questlog is a recent addition. Some of the quests don't even show for me
Ah I thought so, better to have a questlog rather than just running around only relying on memory... the Tinkerer shall tinker with it until it is perfect I am sure. .. ...

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
I think those quest do not move to completed because with more updates those storylines will be continued, yes it is inconvenient and kina annoying right now but if you think about when the game is completed this system would serve better as a quest-log... If i've completed a step in the quest log and the quest doesn't move to completed or change I assume it is just waiting for it to be update and the rest of the story to be added.

And yes the quests stay that way for everyone else you are not bugged or anything.
The questlog is a recent addition. Some of the quests don't even show for me
Thanks for the responses! I'm still a little noob-ish to this game game (v1.41 is the first version I've played), so I'm not up to speed on the game's development as I could be. I tried to be as diligent as I could with the forum's search function, but I probably was not using the best keywords.

Though it's a relief to see it's not just a problem on my end or something in regards to the quest journal. Sometimes I just let my OCD nature get the better of me and seeing quests not completing was bothering me a bit.

Thanks again for the replies and the upcoming update looks interesting; I just need to power my way through the current version although I don't want to rush. This game has been a nice addition to my current slate after taking a long break away.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the responses! I'm still a little noob-ish to this game game (v1.41 is the first version I've played), so I'm not up to speed on the game's development as I could be. I tried to be as diligent as I could with the forum's search function, but I probably was not using the best keywords.

Though it's a relief to see it's not just a problem on my end or something in regards to the quest journal. Sometimes I just let my OCD nature get the better of me and seeing quests not completing was bothering me a bit.

Thanks again for the replies and the upcoming update looks interesting; I just need to power my way through the current version although I don't want to rush. This game has been a nice addition to my current slate after taking a long break away.
OCD high five, Always happy to help ... also if you want there's a Walkthrough for 1.41 in the OP which you can go through to make sure you didn't miss anything.

Tinkerer

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have the same situation with "The Goblin Girl" quest; gone all the way through past marriage and even gifted Shakala the skimpy armour, yet this quest is still under the ACTIVE quests section.

Since "Goblin Ears" is endlessly repeatable, I was assuming that's why it remains in the ACTIVE quests section. But since another similar quest "Bandits!" (which I believe is also endlessly repeatable) gets moved to the COMPLETED quests section after doing it at least once, I'm not sure then if "Goblin Ears" is also not being moved to the COMPLETED quests section properly.

I have not yet started the "Fix the padlock" quest, so I cannot say if the same thing happens to me.

Is it normal that these quests are supposed to remain in the ACTIVE quests section regardless of their completion by the player?
No, most likely a bug within the quest journal. It shouldn't cause you any problems, because the journal isn't actually part of the gameplay. It's a separate layer on top. So the game mechanic will register you completing the quest, but the journal may not. But thanks for alerting me, I'll check where I fucked up.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
No, most likely a bug within the quest journal. It shouldn't cause you any problems, because the journal isn't actually part of the gameplay. It's a separate layer on top. So the game mechanic will register you completing the quest, but the journal may not. But thanks for alerting me, I'll check where I fucked up.
After several days now of playing and grinding (I shamelessly used the walkthroughs to help me make sure I didn't miss anything :sneaky:), I believe I'm caught up to most of all the content available in v1.41. The only thing I'm lagging behind is having more children with Mia; I only have 1 child with 1 on the way on Day 187 and I believe the maximum is 6 children (yikes).

My quest journal looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've completed all the quests that are shown to still be AVAILABLE (I refered this section as ACTIVE in my previous post - sorry for any possible confusion). And going by the walkthrough only 1 of the Side Quests (Cemetary Rumours) I can see not being complete since I took another route that didn't lead to receiving the monetary reward from the mayor.

I now understand that the journal doesn't not directly affect gameplay, but I thought to share what my journal was up to during my playthrough if it can be of any help in refining how the journal works in future revisions.

Thanks for the clarification @Tinkerer (y)

EDIT: For some additional information, here is the list of my COMPLETED quests from the same journal in the screenshot above:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
After several days now of playing and grinding (I shamelessly used the walkthroughs to help me make sure I didn't miss anything :sneaky:), I believe I'm caught up to most of all the content available in v1.41. The only thing I'm lagging behind is having more children with Mia; I only have 1 child with 1 on the way on Day 187 and I believe the maximum is 6 children (yikes).

My quest journal looks like this:

I've completed all the quests that are shown to still be AVAILABLE (I refered this section as ACTIVE in my previous post - sorry for any possible confusion). And going by the walkthrough only 1 of the Side Quests (Cemetary Rumours) I can see not being complete since I took another route that didn't lead to receiving the monetary reward from the mayor.

I now understand that the journal doesn't not directly affect gameplay, but I thought to share what my journal was up to during my playthrough if it can be of any help in refining how the journal works in future revisions.

Thanks for the clarification @Tinkerer (y)

EDIT: For some additional information, here is the list of my COMPLETED quests from the same journal in the screenshot above:
Fun fact... if you play a save from early versions, the journal misses almost half the quests

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
My save is just outside of the tower
Mine is at home in the rented mansion i weirdwood. My first child with Mia is not even born yet. Such a shame that now I have to actually Pay for the house in weirdwood ... I was hoping that Victoria would come collect the payment in th form of a good dicking herself now that everything is sorted out with the pregnancy and the mayor.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Such a shame that now I have to actually Pay for the house in weirdwood ... I was hoping that Victoria would come collect the payment in th form of a good dicking herself now that everything is sorted out with the pregnancy and the mayor.
same. those were the good times. :(
damn my cunning mind ! well you've gotta pay the price after knocking up someone ^_^'

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I Just Noticed, Vore in the tags ... o_O where ? I missed something ? D:

same. those were the good times. :(
damn my cunning mind ! well you've gotta pay the price after knocking up someone ^_^'
I would prefer child support + Sex from the baby mama... but I guess we will have to settle with having sex with her and paying the house rent fairly... hopefully later on we have an option to buy the land or cancel the renting. Good free land in the North Forest... maybe Tinkerer will make it so we can expand the farm there and improve the house some more or buy a proper bed from the carpenter in town and an Alchemist table for the house too. So eventually we can just stop renting the house and farms too. That then could later on trigger a new character moving into town and renting the house we were renting... like a new Female adventurer or something ? Oh maybe Victoria can come over to ask MC to vacate cause she found a better paying client for the house ? Like a female Noble or something living in the town for fresh air, for her health or something ? Cause old timey city's are filthy as we learned from King's Landing in Game of Thrones. >_>

Reactions: u z i

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I Just Noticed, Vore in the tags ... o_O where ? I missed something ? D:

I would prefer child support + Sex from the baby mama... but I guess we will have to settle with having sex with her and paying the house rent fairly... hopefully later on we have an option to buy the land or cancel the renting. Good free land in the North Forest... maybe Tinkerer will make it so we can expand the farm there and improve the house some more or buy a proper bed from the carpenter in town and an Alchemist table for the house too. So eventually we can just stop renting the house and farms too. That then could later on trigger a new character moving into town and renting the house we were renting... like a new Female adventurer or something ? Oh maybe Victoria can come over to ask MC to vacate cause she found a better paying client for the house ? Like a female Noble or something living in the town for fresh air, for her health or something ? Cause old timey city's are filthy as we learned from King's Landing in Game of Thrones. >_>
You can simply say you don't have the money, ask the guard for help, refuse to pqy and rent the house when you need it

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You can simply say you don't have the money, ask the guard for help, refuse to pqy and rent the house when you need it
Hmmm I guess I will have to time it right and wait till the day is about to end then enter the house... Since I don't want to waste an Entire day in prison and get fined 200 G's...

Though I will miss the alchemy desk... and... Meh I guess I'll just keep the house x_x since it has the best bed so far which I won't use ever again cause Mia is the best Bed in game... Really hope the Tinkerer tinkers the carpenter into offering a better bed for me and the Waifu Mia's place... after building the house and everything The make love to Mia scene game me the warm feelings out of nowhere. Also looking forward to when we get to seduce the her Granny... all those times she didn't let us see mia... It's Time to give Mia an aunt/uncle. :devilish:
Just use the easy way use cheats and get money then you don't need to worry.
I like cheats as much as the next guy, but when a game has fun combat I like to get it the fair way, RPG's Specially feel more rewarding if you earn the rewards with grinding. I am aware of how easy everything can be made with mods and save editor... I am using an Edited save in Warlock and Boobs now since I had to restart the game with every damn update to get full content.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes