DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
makith was going to be an option unfortunately she lost the poll against Victoria, never forget what could have been
True but that could also have been Tinkerer taking a half-joke, rigged gamble. He pit her against VICTORIA, and I dont think that was by chance.

We havnt heard anything g about Makith from Tinkerer since so I very much doubt she is gonna be joining the rosta of LIs (& while I will not shame people for their kinks, I will be happy to not have old women LIs)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, bud its medieval settings game. There are all hairy ;)
Well not really. Self grooming & maintenance is still a thing.

Luthien is hairless down there. I think Oksana & Liandra is also hairless (but I cant tell if it's just spars blonde hairs or if they are clean shaven). Succubus & Familiar are also clean shaven downstairs too. So there are a small number of females who have shaven pussies. Even among the women with hair there are a mix of trimed & full bush going on.

There are also females who just dont have hair like BB & Vix but I'm not counting them officially cos they are not "people" like Humans, Halflings & Elves (BB is part of a hairless species of bats & Vix is a Dragon so of course she is hairless).

• Hey there
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I still believe Tinkerer sets every poll in a way that would give the result he prefers
Mabey Makith was a test to see how many people wanted that. When the test failed in favor of Victoria he moved on & hasn't looked back. The only way to k ow for sure would be if Tinkerer confirmed yay or nay.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Well not really. Self grooming & maintenance is still a thing.

Luthien is hairless down there. I think Oksana & Liandra is also hairless (but I cant tell if it's just spars blonde hairs or if they are clean shaven). Succubus & Familiar are also clean shaven downstairs too. So there are a small number of females who have shaven pussies. Even among the women with hair there are a mix of trimed & full bush going on.

There are also females who just dont have hair like BB & Vix but I'm not counting them officially cos they are not "people" like Humans, Halflings & Elves (BB is part of a hairless species of bats & Vix is a Dragon so of course she is hairless).
I really doubt that self-maintenance was really a thing in the medieval. First, it was expensive, there was no time for it, and it was not convenient. After all, even the nobility had a rather strange opinion about cleanliness from today's point of view.
Sure, you usually didn't go to bed covered in pig shit, but it probably wasn't a given.

Elves are conceited and contrived. Even their males are terribly effeminate. You just can't count Luthien out.

I mean Oksana had some hair.

SD, GD and familiar you cant count too. They are only few weeks old or what. Im not really sure about GD, Im afraid of her pussy more than from these japanese squared pussies.
:KEK:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I really doubt that self-maintenance was really a thing in the medieval. First, it was expensive, there was no time for it, and it was not convenient. After all, even the nobility had a rather strange opinion about cleanliness from today's point of view.
Sure, you usually didn't go to bed covered in pig shit, but it probably wasn't a given.

Elves are conceited and contrived. Even their males are terribly effeminate. You just can't count Luthien out.

I mean Oksana had some hair.

SD, GD and familiar you cant count too. They are only few weeks old or what. Im not really sure about GD, Im afraid of her pussy more than from these japanese squared pussies.
:KEK:
True, but I would imagine some women back then would mabey put some care into their bush (& dudes come to think of it) a pair of scissors giving a controlled trim is something I can imagine people doing depending on culture & personal preference. There are plenty of women in this game who have trimed or maintained pubic areas (I even went & checked before I put up my comment just to be sure :p)

I was just pointing out that Luthien is shaven, & with her age she is definitely doing the wax! I think Liandra is shaven. But at the same time Erevi & Caleah have some bush so not all Elves keep it clear down there.

I couldnt tell cos blonde pubes can be really fine & "hidden" so... thanks for the confirmation.

SD, GD & Familiar may not be very old (being a few weaks/couple years) but what about Annabelle & Venomina? Both are also very young when you think about how fast they matured. BOTH have hairy twats. Just saying.

Also what's wrong with GD's pussy? Shes my favorite gobbo

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
True, but I would imagine some women back then would mabey put some care into their bush (& dudes come to think of it) a pair of scissors giving a controlled trim is something I can imagine people doing depending on culture & personal preference. There are plenty of women in this game who have trimed or maintained pubic areas (I even went & checked before I put up my comment just to be sure :p)

I was just pointing out that Luthien is shaven, & with her age she is definitely doing the wax! I think Liandra is shaven. But at the same time Erevi & Caleah have some bush so not all Elves keep it clear down there.

I couldnt tell cos blonde pubes can be really fine & "hidden" so... thanks for the confirmation.

SD, GD & Familiar may not be very old (being a few weaks/couple years) but what about Annabelle & Venomina? Both are also very young when you think about how fast they matured. BOTH have hairy twats. Just saying.

Also what's wrong with GD's pussy? Shes my favorite gobbo
Caleah is a Swamp Elf, that doesn't sound too fancy to me.
Everi doesn't have time for haircuts, she has to practice black magic.

I'm not entirely sure about Oksana, I just think so.

As you yourself pointed out earlier, they are not quite human. Large spiders are hairy from birth and we haven't seen a bald cow either.

I really like her model, but her pussy scares me, it's just so weird so meaty in weird way. And I saw what kind of immoralities.

I'm just rambling. At first I was disgusted by how hairy the game is, but now it just suits me for what age it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sure, you usually didn't go to bed covered in pig shit, but it probably wasn't a given....
I knew I had an argument to this but it took me a few minutes to find something to reference... scraping the skin predates soap and water as a way of cleaning yourself (it's more than getting dirt of your body or any kind of "fashion"... parasites like lice really motivate a regular cleaning routine), this goes double for areas where water is scarce or temperatures are too cold to make immersion in water desirable... Where you say people were hairy because it was medieval time, I tend to believe Hirsutism is a relatively modern concept (indoor plumbing might have been the big landmark), that is enabled by the multitude of hygiene options we now have that are less destructive to our body hair

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/why-women-feel-pressured-to-shave/index.html said:
....Before that, removing body hair was something both men and women did – as far back as the Stone Age, then through ancient Egypt, Greece and the Roman Empire – using seashells, beeswax and various other depilatories. In these earlier eras, as Victoria Sherrow writes in “Encyclopedia of Hair: A Cultural History,” hairlessness was seen mostly as a way to keep the body clean. Ancient Romans also associated it with class: The smoother your skin was, the purer and more superior you were.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i am not want to stop the fight. or issues

but who was for shaving ((heart)) and for the bush ((party/new update))
so want to see who is fighting who

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

No fight bro. Someone mentioned everyone in the game has bush. I pointed out that while most women do have bush, many are trimed or maintained, & there are some LIs who are bare down their. Then came the debate on wether medieval people self groomed/maintained their body hair.

No argument. No teams. No Bush party or Bald party. Just a debate on historical stuff when compared to PQ lol

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

No fight, just being pedantic, personally I love variety (I've said it before, I'm sure), though I personally tend to lean toward trimmed rather than bald or unkept, but style IMO should be inkeeping with the personality of the character rather than an overarching "rule"

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I knew I had an argument to this but it took me a few minutes to find something to reference... scraping the skin predates soap and water as a way of cleaning yourself (it's more than getting dirt of your body or any kind of "fashion"... parasites like lice really motivate a regular cleaning routine), this goes double for areas where water is scarce or temperatures are too cold to make immersion in water desirable... Where you say people were hairy because it was medieval time, I tend to believe Hirsutism is a relatively modern concept (indoor plumbing might have been the big landmark), that is enabled by the multitude of hygiene options we now have that are less destructive to our body hair

I didn't say that there weren't eras when people didn't take care of themselves. But the Middle Ages is quite a dirty period for me. Even in the 17th century, picking lice from a wig was a popular pastime. In addition, in most of the books I read glorified hair growth during this period.

I choose shaved, or rather well-groomed. I like it when the girl has some shape cut there. But this discussion is not about preferences ;)

Rzamatazz

Jun 8, 2024
1721886178877.png

You don't STINK like a peasant. You don't DRESS like a peasant. And you're definitely not ON FIRE like a peasant.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I didn't say that there weren't eras when people didn't take care of themselves. But the Middle Ages is quite a dirty period for me. Even in the 17th century, picking lice from a wig was a popular pastime. In addition, in most of the books I read glorified hair growth during this period.
Feels like you are switching the goalposts now buddy, since AFAIK we were talking about their ability to groom themselves, but let me try for a concise response (this will be my third time editing this BTW, I keep writing essays :cautious:)
  1. This game is not set in the middle ages, The Middles Ages simply act as an analogue to help us identify with the technologies available.
  2. Even if it were the middle ages, Fads aren't universal, there is no evidence of anyone in the game with elaborate wigs for example, No sign of Lead based makeup, No sign of shaved foreheads etc
  3. Conversely I found this photo of a bas-relief that clearly shows a medieval woman tending to her bush.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes