PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Feels like you are switching the goalposts now buddy, since AFAIK we were talking about their ability to groom themselves, but let me try for a concise response (this will be my third time editing this BTW, I keep writing essays :cautious:)
  1. This game is not set in the middle ages, The Middles Ages simply act as an analogue to help us identify with the technologies available.
  2. Even if it were the middle ages, Fads aren't universal, there is no evidence of anyone in the game with elaborate wigs for example, No sign of Lead based makeup, No sign of shaved foreheads etc
  3. Conversely I found this photo of a bas-relief that clearly shows a medieval woman tending to her bush.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I definitely don't change goalposts. I never wrote here that I like hairy pussies like when you cut a bear's back.
I just wrote that it fits this period. It is clear to me that the game is fantasy, but its environment is clearly inspired by the medieval, perhaps even ancient times. For me, this eras are just pretty dirty. I guess I'm influenced by pop culture. In addition, at this time, probably the largest epidemics in the history of mankind were raging, mostly connected with poor hygiene. And a completely unkempt bush is a sign of bad hygiene for me.

I don't write much here because I only have basic knowledge of English and translators often destroy the original idea (I don't blame them, it's my fault, I should have studied better).
I often get confused both in the original post and in my own post. That's why I usually only write short posts.

To extricate myself from this, my original position was that the women here are mostly unshaven. The game is set in a period inspired by the early Middle Ages Europe, and this period evokes relatively low hygiene habits, into which my unshaved pubic area fits perfectly.

Also, MC has more hair on his ass than some of my friends on face.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I definitely don't change goalposts. I never wrote here that I like hairy pussies like when you cut a bear's back....
I never said anything about your preferences, my only point was that there was nothing stopping the women from having a shaved/trimmed bush.... full stop. My interpretation of your posts was that you were taking the opposing stance.

and it definitely looks like there have been some crossed wires here, so for clarity's sake I didn't intend any offense and I didn't intend for you to feel attacked.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I never said anything about your preferences, my only point was that there was nothing stopping the women from having a shaved/trimmed bush.... full stop. My interpretation of your posts was that you were taking the opposing stance.

and it definitely looks like there have been some crossed wires here, so for clarity's sake I didn't intend any offense and I didn't intend for you to feel attacked.
I certainly don't feel attacked. In addition, I agree with you in most cases. I just don't agree here.
I'm not even saying that something really prevented women, maybe just prejudices and customs of the time. I'm just of the opinion that it wasn't common.
And to the game. A poor woman who takes care of her business (bakery, stables, mayorship, cooking drugs...) has 6 or more children. The father of these children is still whoring somewhere and making other children with other women. No help with kids or household. In addition, she has to be at his will at any time, if she is not, he will drug her with a cake. Tell me when does that poor woman have time to shave her bush?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I didn't say that there weren't eras when people didn't take care of themselves. But the Middle Ages is quite a dirty period for me. Even in the 17th century, picking lice from a wig was a popular pastime. In addition, in most of the books I read glorified hair growth during this period.

I choose shaved, or rather well-groomed. I like it when the girl has some shape cut there. But this discussion is not about preferences ;)
You know for ladies to keep their pussies clean-shaven is the same for guys doing the same thing with their faces

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I certainly don't feel attacked. In addition, I agree with you in most cases. I just don't agree here.
I'm not even saying that something really prevented women, maybe just prejudices and customs of the time. I'm just of the opinion that it wasn't common.
And to the game. A poor woman who takes care of her business (bakery, stables, mayorship, cooking drugs...) has 6 or more children. The father of these children is still whoring somewhere and making other children with other women. No help with kids or household. In addition, she has to be at his will at any time, if she is not, he will drug her with a cake. Tell me when does that poor woman have time to shave her bush?
If you read my first post on this track you'd note I already commented on the fastest way... Fire :p, pass a lit torch quickly across the area and hair goes bye bye with only a lingering smell to testify that it was ever there to begin with. Besides that there is no reason they don't have a hair removing ointments/potions (just like the real Middle Ages) with the inclusion of magic the options only expand.

Besides that deadbeat father of the village has lots of money, let him pay for whatever grooming services that might be required to maintain his harems standard of beauty.... If nothing else he can surely learn a fireball spell :devilish:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You know for ladies to keep their pussies clean-shaven is the same for guys doing the same thing with their faces
I have had a beard for over 20 years and it has never felt unclean. The same cannot be said about the female growth :p

And I have one old stupit joke about this, if you want.

If you read my first post on this track you'd note I already commented on the fastest way... Fire :p, pass a lit torch quickly across the area and hair goes bye bye with only a lingering smell to testify that it was ever there to begin with. Besides that there is no reason they don't have a hair removing ointments/potions (just like the real Middle Ages) with the inclusion of magic the options only expand.
Well, yes, but then the smell during cunnilingus, it will be like licking ashes.
OK, potions would do, I just can't argue with that here.
Besides that deadbeat father of the village has lots of money, let him pay for whatever grooming services that might be required to maintain his harems standard of beauty.... If nothing else he can surely learn a fireball spell :devilish:
I think MC doesn't care what his beauties look like. He just loves them all the way they are.
Plus, in your case, he can't even have the money for it if he spends everything on renovating the Millers' house :KEK:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...Well, yes, but then the smell during cunnilingus, it will be like licking ashes...
ok Dude, I don't know about your girls, but mine wash! and when they do it's bye bye ashes & burnt hair smell. (besides it's best to do the singeing near the bath or some other body of water... just incase!!)

...Plus, in your case, he can't even have the money for it if he spends everything on renovating the Millers' house :KEK:
Well I wouldn't need to keep burning down the Millers House if there were something else to do there ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
ok Dude, I don't know about your girls, but mine wash! and when they do it's bye bye ashes & burnt hair smell. (besides it's best to do the singeing near the bath or some other body of water... just incase!!)

Well I wouldn't need to keep burning down the Millers House if there were something else to do there ;)
Dude, have you ever burned for example your arm hair? You simply can't get rid of the stench, and you can't just wash it off, you just have to re-smell it.

I'm starting to feel like you're taking me way too seriously. Even in my first post on this hairly topic, I thought with exaggeration.
We'll probably leave it at that, whoever wants to shave and wherever they want.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Dude, have you ever burned for example your arm hair? You simply can't get rid of the stench, and you can't just wash it off, you just have to re-smell it.

I'm starting to feel like you're taking me way too seriously. Even in my first post on this hairly topic, I thought with exaggeration.
We'll probably leave it at that, whoever wants to shave and wherever they want.
We on here have had debates/conversations about alot of weird things but this whole bush or no bush convo is definitely up there as one of the most redundant & amusing things to read...

Appule

Apr 5, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3854320
Sorry for the late sneak peek, folks! I got a bit distracted with some IRL house maintenance projects my wife has been "kindly reminding" me about....

Yes, I've cheated a bit this time. It's actually an old image that has been retconned/reworked. The previous method I used to depict the "ghost" wasn't versatile enough to show different stages of solidithy (is that even a word?). And yes, her hair has been changed too. I felt this suited her heritage better (and I had already used her previous hairdo on another character in the mean time:) ).

Since last post I've also completed the three new maps and gotten them running in game. I've also completed one more scene (minus the animation). Now I'm likely going to soldier on and complete the final planned scene before returning to scripting. Time flies as usual, but I'm trying to stick to my schedual as best I can.

Enjoy your week guys!

Tinkerer

Last News
highkey looks like anck su namun from the mummy films

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
now to go back on topic... do you think the promised dwarf will have a full beard down there?
Honestly I'm ok with women having a bush. Heck one of my favorite characters is Rosy & she has a very fuzzy snatch but I'm not down for a bush that hides the goods... hopfully shes not overgrown down there or I want a side quest where MC takes an enchanted weed wacker at it! :ROFLMAO:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
now to go back on topic... do you think the promised dwarf will have a full beard down there?
Have you ever read anything by Pratchett?
According to him, dwarf women are just as bearded as men. Sometimes so much that no one knows until the wedding night whether it is a male or a female.
I hope the Tinkerer chooses a different type of dwarf for our blacksmith
Honestly I'm ok with women having a bush. Heck one of my favorite characters is Rosy & she has a very fuzzy snatch but I'm not down for a bush that hides the goods... hopfully shes not overgrown down there or I want a side quest where MC takes an enchanted weed wacker at it! :ROFLMAO:
Me too, she looks bit like my highschool crush. But I still prefer girls with kept haircut.
But I like almost every girl in this game.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i hope for this kind of dwarf :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the spoilers is the 2D version. in the link to Rule 34 there is video in all her 3D Glory.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes