Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
are there any specific things i need to do to activate "raiders" or do i just need to keep waiting and breeding the two goblin girls i already have?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I just realized that she has black hair like the mc & Ziva as well as similar tan skin like the priestess so don't tell me... dum dum dum! Ziva's his maternal half-sister?
OR Now here me out here, the mythical Qetesh was just the Greek name for the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar. Her having a more middle-eastern complexion would suite this origin.

I always assumed Ziva's apperance & name was a reference to the fact she comes from PQ's version of the middle east (she isnt from the Weirdwood area after all). I could be wrong but it would be a nice reference to the actual mythic origins of the figure even if PQ follows it's own mythos & lore.

Also that would me Tinkerer has to retroactively include Ziva into the patch, which would be hazardous for the majority of the Main Quests.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
are there any specific things i need to do to activate "raiders" or do i just need to keep waiting and breeding the two goblin girls i already have?
If you have the Decenser the Patch the likelihood is you're probably get Shakala's daughter 1st. If this happens the "Raiders" quest will be put on hold until that's finished.

But yeah you need a particular population of Goblins to trigger the quest. Cant remeber the exact number.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
make who sibilings? if you're talking about Ziva that would cheapen who MC is
How cheapen. He will be still orphan with mistycal mother. Only have one more half-sister. And she could still be few centuries older than him.

And above all, think about the questions on the decensor patch

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How cheapen. He will be still orphan with mistycal mother. Only have one more half-sister. And she could still be few centuries older than him.

And above all, think about the questions on the decensor patch
Bro my liver cant take more stress :ROFLMAO:.

I mentioned drinking as a joke & now my body hates me:ROFLMAO:o_O:eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes